Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ill be your little punk youll be my little princess

ill be your little punk youll be my little princess

ok so we know the plan. would you start though?
    Keep calm, and call batman

Clumsy Apprentice A Simple Sigh's Avatar
    Colton's eyes swept across the hallway. His shirt wasn't tucked in as it should have been and his pants were dark and loose, but they didn't hang low or sag. He wore a black pinstriped hat that had three safety pins inserted on the black ribbon around the base. A dark fitted jacket was left opened, the elbows patched up with leather patches and more safety pins as decoration on the collar.

"Hey, Dimerner!" A teacher called. Colton raised an eyebrow and looked over, stopping in his place in the hallway. One minute until I get to class. I shouldn't be in trouble... The teacher motioned for him to come into the classroom. The teacher that had called him in was the one in charge of the computer education class- the very class that when he had taken it, passed with a 100.

"Yes, Ms.Larin?" he asked, his voice low and accented with an Irish accent.

"Can you come fix some of the networking in here? You did a better job than the IT guy last time. I'll get you out of your English class."

"Deal. You have a class now?"

"Yes, you'll be working on the computer next to Miss Ann Smith." She leaned in through the door and pointed in the general direction of the computer row. "You know her, right? She seems to befit your crowd."

"Ma'm, no one befits my 'crowd'." Colt sighed, shaking his head. "I'll get to work." He headed on in and took a seat at the computer he was told to sit at.

"Hello." he said simply as he turned his computer on. The pink haired girl was a rather odd looking character.

bella flipped her vibrant pink hair out of her eyes and glanced at the boy who sat next to her. " hey. it starts with a c..." she said her face showed she was thinking " umm caleb? " she guessed then shook her head " no. ok I give up whats your name?" she asked softly glancing at his computer screen then back at her own, which was on a simple typing program. ve seen him around but I never noticed how cute he wasshe giggled to her self softly

"It is Colton Dimerner. Call me Colt." he sighed. "And you are Miss Ann Smith? I would hope to assume that Miss isn't your first name." he said, standing up from the seat to lean forward against the table. He reached over and pulled the CAT5 wire from the back, disconnecting it from all the networking. He sat back down, waiting for the computer to finish booting up.

He looked over at the girl, studying her features. "I have to admit that I have an interest in your hair. It is very bright."

she smiled " actually my first name is Isabella. but bellas fine." she said and nodded ' yeah it is bright. you cant even imagine the trouble the teachers give me for it." she sighed and looked at him then looked down fixing her skirt that was lined with safety pins " I see you share my intrest with safety pins?" she asked smiling softly at him. she thought his out fit seemed to suit him perfectly although she couldn't know for sure because she didn't know him very well...yet

"Ah, Bella. Lovely name." he sighed, making small talk, yet not really paying attention to all that was going on. The comment, however, about his attire made him stop what he was doing and look over at her with a raised eyebrow and his head cocked to the side.

"My love for, oh, I get you. And yes, it seems I do." He stared at her for just a bit longer before going back to work.

"So, Bella," he paused, testing out the name. "We have a common ground to stand on. Are you going to continue this conversation?"

she shrugged softly and looked at him " so why do you put safety pins on your clothes?"she asked

she turning her head towards the teacher once she was satisfied she wasn't looking she changed screens to her drawing on a different computer program and worked some more on it. it was of two black roses twinning together. she glanced at him every once in awhile

"Well, I just like them. Adds to my atmosphere, doesn't it." he gave a half smirk at the computer as he typed at the command line. He was overriding the admin's password of the computer and he seemed to be doing it effortlessly. He slumped back in his chair, seeming comfortable, but his fingers moved at lighting speed across the keyboard.

"And you?" he asked, a light chuckle in his voice, seeing as he had just managed to get past the password system.

she shrugged once more " I guess for style. its just something I started back in eighth grade."

she glanced at his computer screen " your pretty good at that. I don't think I could ever do that. "she chuckled gently and then looked back at her own computer " ill stick to this. much easier." she smiled at him softly and looked at him

" hey maybe only if you don't mind of course. we could sit next to each eother at lunch." she said quietly. she finished up the flowers stems and added a few thorns putting red on the tips carefully

"Oh? Lunch?"

A quirked eyebrow and a piqued interest was the result of Bella's request. He looked over at her, finding it an odd thing to be asking. It wasn't often that he was invited to have lunch with anyone. He usually stuck with his small group of friends anyway.

"Do you have a reason as to why I should have my mid-day meal with you?" he asked, a playful tone to his voice. "Because I am quite the busy guy you know." He pulled his hands from the keyboard and crossed them over his chest in a mock-serious way.

she giggled" you busy?" she cracked up then crossed her arms mocking him " because I thought maybe it could be fun!" I couldn't help but giggle a bit I smiled gently " but if you don't wanna"

"You question my business? Hah. How dare you. I'll join you for lunch, though. My schedule just cleared for that time anyway." He smirked before turning back to the computer, pulling up the program that was the client for the school networking. He switched around some settings to make things a lot easier for whomever was going to use it and then saved the preferences before closing out the program. He then went to the desktop, where the internet explorer icon was. He clicked through a quick process and typed in a command that set it to turn off the computer whenever the icon was clicked.

A malicious joke, but to him, clicking on the icon and letting the browser actually open was equivalent to letting your computer crash mercilessly.

she smiled "that's cruel. joke." chuckling she watched him " you must be really good with techy stuff. I cant do any of that." she sighed " id probably break the computer if I tried."

"It's not techy." He bit back, pouting in a silly manner. "It's just computer stuff. I'm no good with smart phones and all those other devices." he cleared his throat and restarted the computer. As it did so, he turned some in his chair to face Bella.

"And it takes practice and that need to figure things out. I broke three hard drives, five CPUs and a countless number of motherboards and overall computers so I can now not break things." He grinned triumphantly.

" what do you want me to call it then?" she asked a slight giggle in her voice the way he pouted had pretty much made her day. she smiled at him "so your not techy?" I teased.

"I am a human adolescent." he replied quickly. "One of the many on this earth actually. But I am actually of the male part of the species. I happen to be good with the parts of computers and its software. That makes me, me. Not techy or subjected to labels, because to be a nerdy punk is a terrible oxymoron."

"So then what are you?"

I sighed " im just bella. no labels. " I shrugged " I didn't mean to offend you or anything I meant what do you want me to call your computer stuff." I giggled

"Psh. You didn't offend me. I just like being a smartass, that's all." The computer booted back up and he reached back over and plugged the blue wire in again. He sat back down and grinned at Bella.

"Just call it amazingness. Because that is just what it is."

bella " one of these days some ones gonan slap you for being a smart ass." I chuckled " ok so where did you learn this amazingness"

"Good. I'll probably deserve it." he stuck his tongue out.

"Self learning. How I got into this school really. Scholarship and all. Read some books, did some experimenting pulled things apart, put them back together, took them apart again and then pushed them to their limits." he sighed, recalling the many times he had accidently cut himself on a smashed motherboard.

she reached out and punched his arm playfully " I bet it took a long time." she said and glanced at her drawing still on her screen " you like?" she asked gesturing towards it

bump

"Yeah, it's beautiful." he offered a grin before sighing. "I suck at making art. Anything that's art related usually ends up on fire and not in a good way."

"So what else do you draw?" he asked.

bella shrugged " really anything. people plants. animals, everything" she said and smiled. " its pretty easy. I just got into this drawing on the computer stuff. its harder." she nodded.

she loved to draw she always had ;ever since she was little. of course over the years her drawing and art skills had bcome way better. no more stick figures anyways.

"My ex is a great artist. She now does some album cover work for some agency that covers pop artists." He sighed and put his hands behind his head. The woman was a senior in high school when they were going out. She dropped out for the job and has actually been very successful.

"But you're a lot better. She really only knew how to typography and silhouette-ing."

" I could give ya lessons if you would like?" she said questioningly. " only if your interested though. " she chuckled

" although your probably more interested in the awesome stuff" she laughed

"clas dismissed!" the teacher yelled out the whole class filed out quickly

" but colton could I talk to you?" she questioned

bella looked at colton " see ya at lunch!" she said logging off then grabing her stuff.

"I need not art. I am fine with my logic and programming." As he finished speaking, the class was dismissed. The girl reminded him about lunch and then ran off. He repeated that he needed to have lunch with her in his mind before being called up to the front of the room by the teacher. This was her off period anyway.

He stood and walked to the front with a confident grace and came to a stop in front of her desk. An eyebrow was raised and his arms crossed over his chest, curious as to what the woman had to say.

"Yes ma'am?"

((Sorry for my absence, my kitchen suffered a fire.))

( its fine I understand! )

the teacher looked at him " did you like " ms. smith?" she asked

" shes seems nice but she dosnt talk much durning class." she said

bella walked to her locker shoving her books and notebooks inside. lunch was next. she smiled at the thought she reached into her locker and grabed her wallet which had things from some of her favorite video games

"She's cool. You sit me next to her so we could chat? There was absolutely nothing wrong with the networking on that computer." he scoffed lightly. "I see what you did there, and honestly, I am glad you did so."

Pale hands were placed onto the desk and he leaned forward, his voice lowering into a whisper.

"Good job. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to lunch. Call me when you have a real problem, okay? Have a good day." His voice leaked with a poison before he let out a sigh. A foot was placed off to the side and he pivoted carefully to head out the door, throwing the peace sign as he exited the doorway with his other hand in his pocket.

"Hey Colt!"

"Not now. Going to eat with a girl." The redhead looked at his friend with a grin as he stood in line to get his food. Unlike his friends, he actually didn't mind the bland school food all too much. It was much better than what he was getting at home anyway.
    Last edited by A Simple Sigh; 03-31-2013 at 03:35 AM.

bella saw him and waved him over. " colt." she sing songed. she had a small tray of salad and some tea. she smiled as she saw him start walking over.

the school lunch didn't bother her, she just wasn't a big eater and she was a vegetarian. so the salad was perfect. notto mention tasty. she looked up at him as he sat down across from her. " so coltsy. " she joked. she chuckled softly to her self and looked down at his lunch " interesting choice." she comented before taking a bite of her salad. unlike most girls now a days bella wasn't scared to eat infront of guys. she didn't understand why most girls were. it wasn't like she ate without manner or disgustingly.