'Wus good ladies and gents, I'm currently entertaining the idea of creating a Warcraft roleplay. The idea is still very vague but I'm thinking of basing the story around any of these events:

The Sundering
Kel'Thuzad and the Forming of the Scourge
The Cataclysm

I'd also like to try some original ideas, perhaps something involving Garrosh's excommunication as a result of a war, or vise versa. For example, Vol'jin, as Warcraft lovers know, abhors Garrosh and relocated the Darkspear to the Echo Isles following Zalazane's fall. Garrosh's penchant for leadership is steadily declining after he discovered the truth behind Cairne Bloodhoof's honorableness death. I believe this gives Vol'jin fodder to usurp Garrosh's position as warchief while Thrall manages the Maelstrom.

Of course this could lead to some general badassery. Varian may want to take advantage of this momentary lapse of weakness in the Horde and issue an attack on Orgrimmar; Vol'jin may decide to withdraw all trolls from the Horde while Garrosh is in command and Baine, being the peaceful soul he is, may try to entreat with Jaina Proudmoore to cull the threat of yet another war.

Yes? No? Idgaf? Suggestions please! I look forward to hearing your input and interest.