Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just your ordinary romance.?

bella I blushed softly " your a flirt." I whispered " sadly I never noticed that before." I chuckled " I have an idea! we go to a movie but don't necessarily watch the movie."
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I raised an eyebrow.. "Then.. What would we do?" That's odd.. Go to a movie, but don't watch it? How about we go to the mall and prank people, or link them in the theater.. Ah ha! "let's prank people.." I said. I have not dome a good prank in a while,

"ok... " I sighed and kissed his lips softly and nodded " it could be fun." I said and linked arms with him quickly

I smiled, and I walked into the bedroom, getting dressed quickly. I dried my hair, and I put a bit of gel in it. I put on my good smelling colonge. (Fail) . "We could go now. Or whenever you want.' I said, walking into the living room, and laying on the couch. I s,mailed when I remembered what happened on it last night

I nodded " umm lets go now." I said as I pulled on my jeans quickly. I sat next to him and sliped on my purple converse tying them with ease. I looked at him " ready?" I asked

I nodded.. "Yep." The mall was a blast.. We pranked people.. Even got kicked out.. What a day. I loved it. We got home a little late. I sat on the couch, and pulled her down with me.. We were laughing really hard. "Haha... His.. Face when I sat on the woopie cushion.. Oh god..." I said, laughing. I kissed her forheead. "Awesome day.."

i agreed it was awesome. i had a lot of fun and i thought he did too. iwas scared that after we knew that we loved eachother that things would be difernt but they weren't other then the constant touching and kissing. which of course i didn't mind. i laughed with him sinking into his arm ' priceless."

"Indeed.." I said, and I kissed her gently, grabbing her hand slowly. The way her lips felt on mine was really addicting, I loved it.. And the way she kissed me back, I could tell she did also. I ran my hand threw her hair slowly, deepening the kiss slightly..

I smiled behind the kiss and leaned him back on the couch deeping the kiss even more. I slid my hands under his shirt onto his cool muscular chest I grinned and sliped his shirt off then continued kissing down his torso until I reached his pants buckle

The kisses leading down to my belt made me get goosebumps.. The way she looked up at me had me going.. This time.. I wouldn't stop her. I felt ready for her now. Her eyes had a questioning glance in them, I gave a slight nod. My pants tightened rather quickly. And by her smile, she felt what was going on beneath the denim.

I looked up at him with a smirk. then pulled at his jeans ripping them off with ease I looked back at him " love you." I whispered gently and kissed him once more

"I love you too..' I said, and I kissed her very passionately.. (So we can be pretty descriptive with this?) I soon had her shirt off, and she was again straddling me. I kissed down her neck, and went down to her chest, kissing down the middle. I had my hands firmly placed on her rear, squeezing every now and then.

( yes. but if you don't want to just say so.)

I pulled his head back up ti mine and kissed his lips sweetly my hands unning down his back

(I do, I was just checking so I dont get in trouble or whatever.)

I picked her up, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, I walked to the bedroom, and laid her down. I hovered over her, and continued the kissing, I slowly pulled her pants down, and removed them. My hand traveled to her chest, I squeezed gently, and I groaned, feeling our hips touch. I wanted her.. So bad... I slowly reached behind her, and with her nod, I undid her bra. And removed it. My hands again explored her chest.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

(I do, I was just checking so I dont get in trouble or whatever.)

I picked her up, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, I walked to the bedroom, and laid her down. I hovered over her, and continued the kissing, I slowly pulled her pants down, and removed them. My hand traveled to her chest, I squeezed gently, and I groaned, feeling our hips touch. I wanted her.. So bad... I slowly reached behind her, and with her nod, I undid her bra. And removed it. My hands again explored her chest.

I moaned gently and arched up towards him " jakkeee." I whined. I wanted him I knew he could tell. I wasn't very good at hiding it and I wasn't exactly trying to either

I kissed her chest, and I tugged on her underwear, solely pulling it off. Last week, she told me randomly she was on birth control, I don't know why.. But its good to know now. When she was completely bare, I slowly removed my boxers. I kissed her neck, and I waited for her go ahead. "I love you.." I said. My hand ran down her side, and up her thigh, massaging the upper part gently.

I blushed his touch brought a tingling sensation to my entire body. " I love you too" I replied " stop teasing me..."

I smiled, and I kissed her some more. I soon , very slowly thrusted into her.. I groaned with pleasure.. "Belllllaaa....." I said and I moved my hips with hers...

I moaned softly scatching my nails down his backwit hpleasure " jake."

My hips moved quicker, and I groaned loudly.. I rolled over, so she was on too, I held her hips tightly, and thrusted upward. I never thought this would happen.. Us making love..

I looked down at him and kissed his lips pasionetly " I love you so much...." I moaned loudly and heard knocking on the wall " shut up people are trying to sleep!" heard his neighbor yell

I ignored that, but kept my groans quieter. I soon released what was building up, and I felt Bella lay down on my chest, tired, sweaty.. "Wow.. Bella..."

I nodded " yeah.." I said softly against his chest I kissed his chest softly " forever." I whispered it was something we had said since we were younger. we always have just every once in awhile one of us said forever. I just never thought that when I said It I would mean that I wanted him to love me forever

After we got cleaned up, and ready to sleep, ee laid down and slowly dosed off, her safely in my arms.. But in the morning, she was gone..

I ran home it was raining but I didn't care.. I went as far as my legs would allow, but of course eventually I had to stop I sat on a park bench and cried. I felt bad for many reasons. I cried into my hands wodering what hed think when he woke up to fnd me gone

I called her, texted her, left voice mails.. No answers, she left? Just randomly? Like that? I sat up, and I walked into the living room.. Did she use me? She got what she wanted and left? So ,any questions.. I was too upset to think anymore.. I hated the thought of her using me.

my phone sat in my lap as the rain splashed me gently I saw it light up with his name one more time. I ignored it. a little bit latter I called him "jake?"

"You left..." I states simply. "Why.." I said, clear hurt in my voice. I heard the thunder in the background. "You better not be outside in that storm.." I said, my usual worried self showing clearly.

" I am. and I left because I needed to think...." I said quietly. no one else was out here it was only me. I looked around " sorry." I muttered. I was shivering but I ignored it.

I was still honestly too upset to talk.. I just hung up, and turned off my phone.. I laid on my couch, and closed my eyes.. She needed to think? She would probably break up with me... I so saw this coming, i knew it..