Login to your account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just your ordinary romance.?

I pulled my legs to my chest. and wiped my eyes. then got up and walked back to his apartment. shovering violently I knocked on the door
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Its open.." I groaned tiredly.. I was facing the back of the couch, still half asleep.. I heard footsteps. I ignored her. I again was too hurt to acknowledge her right now.. You don't just get up and leave after making love to someone..

I opened the door and sat next to him "im sorry.." I whisperd

When I heard her voice.. I couldn't stay mad.. I sat up, and looked at her. Seeing she was drenched. "Honey... Why are you.." I began, I have her a blanket, and wrapped it around her. I pulled her to me. She was freezing.. "Why did you go.. You don't know how worried I was.. I thought you left me.. Or used me..."

" no I didn't use you..." I said shivering softly into his arms I kissed his lips. his lips were so warm against my extreamly cold ones I sighed snd snuggled closer " I just needed to think"

"Well.. What about? Breaking up with me? Did I mess up or something?" I said. A bit of worry in my voice.. Who would leave someone and go in the pouring rain in the middle of the night, just to think?

" no definently not breaking up with you." I said quietly " just... I don't think that.... never mind." I whispered " I love you with all my heart jake. you know that" I said quietly I looked up at him " right?"

"I love you too.. But.. Please just tell me why you left.. Why you had me wake up scared.." I said and I looked down at her, worry in my eyes. Was she okay?

" i just needed to think.... " i whispered i looked away " im fine though. no need to worry...." i said and smiled " can we just forget bout it and move on?" i asked

I sighed and I didn't say anything. I hated when she didn't tell me things like that.. I solely stood, and gave her a blanket. "I'm going back to bed..' I said, and I did so. When I laid down, burried myself deep in the covers

i walked in after him i was still a little damp. i sat next to him and rubbed his beck gently " im sorry i fuck everything up for you.."

"Don't bring yourself down. I'm just tired.." I said, and I slowly fell into a deep sleep. (Ahhh short post. Sorry.)

I sighed and plopped down next to him " its noon." I muttered and stood up I grabed one of his shirts and took off my damp clothes just laving me in my bra and panties I slipped his shirt on then walked into the kitchin. " food...." I whispered and found some crackers I sat on the couch and turned on the t.v to a random show and watched

I woke up only an hour or so later. I headed into the living room, finding Bella there. I grabbed a cookie and sat beside her. Football was on. I loved the steelers. "Steelers or packers?" I asked

" steelers of course." I said and smiled " can I have a bite?" I said motioning towards his cookie. I smiled when he gave me one " thanks." I whispered and snuggled into his arm

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

its your turn
    Last edited by monsters_inside_us; 03-15-2013 at 12:14 AM.

I chuckled, she was childish at times. The way she made googly eyes at my cookie. But hey, I was the one eating them, but I can't say. "Sorry how I acted.. I've been cheated on before and used and that's how it happened, they just left.."

" its fine I knew that I shouldn't have just left." I said I looked up at him and snatched the rest of the cookie shoving it into my mouth " yummm thanks babe." I giggled

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

your turn

I groaned. I shook my head, and yelled "YES!!!!! SUCK ON THAT FUCKERS!!!!!!!" I yelled when the steelers won the .. Yeah.. I was big fan, eh? I laughed when she covered her ears.

I looked at him ' I think I just went deaf." I giggled then looked at him " snuggle?" I asked innocently. I madea pouty face at him
    Last edited by monsters_inside_us; 03-25-2013 at 05:27 AM.

bump