Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just your ordinary romance.?

just your ordinary romance.?

ok lets just do short and sweet bios. nothing to fancy. XD

name
    over view of personality

( do you mind if I am the girl just because I am the guy in so many roleplays right now and honestly im not that good at being guys. XD or we could do it with like you a guy and a girl and me a guy and girl? either way si fine)
    Keep calm, and call batman

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Yeah, I'll just play a a guy(: so no restrictions on what we post? Better than the other site haha. (:

Jake
    Best friends with a girl.. (Your girl)
    Lives in an apartment, and is very easygoing and can be stubborn too. Outgoing, goofy, fun, nice.. Very very cute
    He has brown hair he adds gel to it to make it stand up a little, so it has a wave kinda look to it. (Sorta like Zayn from 1d) his eyes are blue, and he has a Wigan accent (British) .

(I know waaayyyy beettterrr! haha actually lots of roleplayers from KW are on here now. )

bella
    ill post a pic
    shes very sweet and can be childish. she likes to have fun but she is extreamly stubborn shes goofy and loves to dye her hair

(Okay, you start?)

sure

bella

I knocked on jakes door loudly. waiting for him to open it " you better hurry up or ill kick the door in!" I shouted I heard him grumble, which of course made me laugh I knocked again " 3...2....." I said today was Thursday it was a thing for us I came over every Thursday after school and wed watch Disney movies together. but I wasn't seeing why it was taking so long for him to open the door " are you masterbating?" I questioned loudly

I groaned, and rolled off the couch. "Bella! Chill. You know I don't do that shit." I said, I quickly put a shirt on, taking my time. I opened the door, and rubbed my eyes. "Come on in..' I said. My apartment was clean as always. I always kept up on it. "What movie today?" I asked. (Sorry! Had to take a shower)

(its fine!)

I giggled and hugged him softly " can you prove to me that you don't?" I questioned " exactly you cant." I smiled then sat on the couch " hmmmm how about....beauty and the beast!" I said happily and layed across the couch taking up the whole thing. beauty and the beast was one of my favorite movies. I didn't really know why but it just was.

Jake

"I was sleeping on the couch, dammit." I said while smiling. I rolled my eyes, and I laughed when she took up the whole couch. "Nope, make room squirt.." I said, and when she didn't move, I picked her up, and sat down, setting her back down in my lap. "Ha." I stated simply. She looked really nice today.. Really nice. Her clothes hugged her body nicely, and she was cute, as always.

I blushed softly as I relized his eyes were brushing over my entire body" perv" I giggled and kissed his cheek. I didn't care if he looked, to be honest I checked him out way to much. I wasn't sure if he noticed or not but... I looked up at him

I chuckled. "I'm not a perv, if anything you are. I see you staring me down at times." I said and I winked, and bit my lip. "You going to put the movie in? Or will you stare at me some more?" I said, laughing some more. I noticed how close our faces were.. I wanted to kiss her, but I couldn't.. She don't like me that way anyway. Right?

I noticed him glance down at my lips a couple times I gigged " do it. I dare ya." I said and moved our faces closer " kiss me" I whispered gently my breath hot against his lips. I could tell he wanted to by the way his eyes kept glancing down at my lips

I chuckled. And then I realized she was serious.. I could kiss her? Here was my chance.. Of course I took it. "Okay..." I said in a faint whisper. And, I kissed her.. Softly.. I soon found the kiss becoming more and more passionate. The way we explored each others mouths was incredible, making me want something more.. Something that would maybe come another day.. I was laying back, and she was straddling my lap.. This deep makeout session has my exited.. You know... Exited... I hoped that she wouldn't notice... I ran my hand threw her cotton candy colored hair, and slowly pulled away from the hot, very heated kiss.. "You have no idea... How long I have wanted that.."

I smiled softly down at him " you should have done it before." I whispered a little breathlessly. I looked at him and giggled softly " excited." I smirked and kissed him again resting my hand on his lower stomch gently I moved my hand down. I wanted to see what he would do, if he would stop me or not.

My heart raced... I felt her lips on mine again. She had noticed.. I felt her hand on my lower stomach.. Wait.. She's.. I quickly stopped her hand, and I pulled away from the kiss.. "Honey.." I said, and looked into her eyes. I slowly shook my head.. I really wanted to, I really did. I just was not sure if it was the right thing right now.. "I've never done it before..." I said softly, a little embarrassed. But the sensation of her just being on my lap made it harder by the second to say no.. But that no, was changing quickly..

i licked his lower lip gently " ok another time. when your ready." i said. i wanted to i wanted to reall bad but i didn't want to force him into anything plus we had just shared our first kiss together. maybe it was too soon. as ithought about this another thought poped into my head what if he thought that i only ment the kiss in a friend like way... or wanted to be friends with bennifits.

I shuddered, feeling her tongue on my lip made me groan.. I slowly grabbed her hips, and I kissed her more. Just softly, I was in love... This girl in my arms, was someone I was deeply in love with. She was perfect and beautiful in every way. She made me feel complete... "Bella.. I love you.." I whispered against her lips, going into a short pause, waiting to see if she would say anything back.. I wanted a relationship.. A partnership..

"I love you to jakey." I whispered against his lips " forever." I said nad trailed my lips down his neck gently. it felt so good to be in his arms. in a way that didn't mean frined ship that meant love

I groaned softly again.. I smiled, hearing her say it made my world shatter-proof. "C..Can you stay the night again?" I asked her. She did the other day, sometimes she would just do so every now and then. In my bed. It wasn't awkward at all.. Now it wouldn't be, there was more between us now. "Please.." I said, and I kissed her neck, I sucked gently, and ran my tongue around my new mark. I did it where it could be easily hidden.

I nodded " of course but mind you I planed on sleeping nude tonight." I giggled and touched the spot on my neck. I brushed the hair away from the spot gently then looked at him." your cute." I whispered then smiled at him

"Well that's fine.." I said, and I chuckled. "So are you, my dear..." I said. I slowly sat up, and I set her on the couch. I put in the movie, and I sat back down with her, and watched it. It was a good movie.. I loved Disney classics. I held her hand the whole time, and I kissed it every now and then.. When the movie was done, I yawned, and looked at the time, midnight. "We should get to bed, eh?" I said. I took her hand, and walked her to the bedroom. I took off my shirt, and laid down, pulling her down with me, chuckling when she landed on top of me

I giggled and sliped out of my shirt and pants so I was just in my bra nad panties I looked at him and smiled softly with a faint blush on my cheek I laid back down snuggling into his side " dose this mean we are together now?" I asked softly

I held her close to me, and I nodded. "Yes.." I said, I kissed the back of her neck gently, I was spooning her from behind now. My arm was around her waist cozily. Her hair was in my face, it was fine, I sorta liked this, being with her. I felt her breath even out, and her making her cute sleep sounds. I was soon asleep also.. Wondering what tomorrow would bring me also...

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

(Night! Going to sleep)

i woke up in the morning to find that i couldn't move for jakes arms were wraped tightly around me. not in a bad way though. no it felt nice. i looked at his sleeping eyes and smiled " hey handsome." i whispered and kissed his cheek

I groaned softly and I opened my eyes. "Hey.." I said. I had a flashback of yesterday day and it made me smile. "How did you sleep, hun?" I questioned.I know I slept good, I mean, who wouldn't whenn a beautiful girl like her was beside them?

I giggled gently " great. you?" I asked sitting up and stretching my arm was a little sore from laying on it all night but other then that I had slept great. probably one of the best nights of sleep ive ever had

I smiled, "Good.." I said. I slowly got up, and I grabbed a towel, and I headed to the bathroom. I left the door open a little by mistake. I started the shower, and undressed. I stepped In and I did showerly things. I heard the door creak, and I opened the curtain just a little. "Yes?" I said with a wink.

"I just need to brush my teeth don't get to excited." I laughed and turned on the faucet. " your staring at me? your the one in the shower shouldn't I be string at you?" I giggled and put some tooth paste on my tooth brush

"Well you could if you joined me." I said jokingly. I got out , and quiclkly wrapped a towel around my waist. I saw her peeking. I chuckled and I hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck softly. "Ilove you."

I smiled " love you too." I whispered " and ive seen your stuf before." I chuckled then turned around and kissed his lips gently " what do you wanna do today? "

I grabbed her hips gently, and I pulled her to me. "Whatever you want to do, love." I said and I kissed her slowly. "You want to see it again?" I saod and laughed. "We could get some Starbucks and get a movie or two." I said. I kissed down her neck slowly, back to my little mark I made. "You smell yummy..""