As I've been informed that my last topic was in the wrong area, I'll open this one here (this time with more detail). Also Strude, it wasn't me posted the other announcement :-s

Here are some screens from Prologue events (which are about 5/6 per day)

tumblr_mhmrt0aQsk1s3panyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mhb4v5aCUt1s3panyo3_500.jpg
tumblr_mh9d6oLz1I1s3panyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mh9b0xdo6z1s3panyo4_500.jpg
Also, here's a promotional video that best describes the IC component of this RP community.

As for the OOC component, let me elaborate:

The server is currently in phase 3.3.5a and as I mentioned, heavily moderated to only allow RP interactions. No more questing and tiresome leveling. The only progression is that of your character and you can develop them any way you want. It's your story!

Prologue-WoW offers a variety of OOC mechanics with the goal of improving the quality of the RP.
One such component is the placeable objects system. Let's say you use five gold coins to buy a tent. Now you can place that ten anywhere you want and then pick it up. Tents, skulls, torches, altars and many more (hundreds) objects are at the players disposal.

Another system I'm enthusiastic about is the Weaver system. Based on your Weaver rank (from 1-5) you may place exclusive objects, special effects, make NPCs talk, change your shape into an animal or a tornado. If you can imagine it, you can do it!

Here is a video describing the Weaver process
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pitaNJRLcU4

I hope you'll join us at www.prologue-wow.com