Login to your account

Thread: T.K.'s Journal (Don't Read, Tamani!)

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    T.K. didn't write this, its just there to be there, a fictional idea about how she entered this role play. The part about Junko can be ignored, I just thought it would be appropiate to use a female teacher to help T.K. ... ^_^
    A little spoiler- Its kinda sad... It shows her at her weakest moment ever.

"T.K.!" a voice called from behind her. She turned around to see Tamani, her uncle's best friend. She walked over to him, pulling her headphones from her ears. Tamani embraced her, pulling her close. He ran a hand through her hair. "D-don't disappear like that again!" Tamani panted, putting his chin on the top of her head. She blinked a few times, her hands pushing herself away.

"Tamani, I was just out on a run." she growled, adjusting the bottom of her shirt. His eyes went wide and then he pulled himself away. This girl had just stabbed a man, how could she go on a run now? She turned away from him.

"Tin's in the hospital, Teresa." he said, breathlessly. T.K. turned around, spitting to the ground. She hated that name, and he knew it. He knew it well. Fire burned in her eyes, the kind of anger and pain. She stepped out of the light and took her face in her hands.

"Don't. Call. Me. That." she growled, turning back to face him. She stormed back to him, taking his shirt in her hands, pulling it towards her. "You know that I hate that name! You didn't have to hear your mom scream your name as she threw herself off of the 13th floor of a building!" she screamed, shaking his shirt wildly. Tears fell down her cheeks as she fell to her knees.

"But... You stabbed Tin-"

"He touched me." she wailed, letting her arms fall onto the ground. Tamani's eyes grew wider. "He came up behind me while I was making dinner. I was chopping onions. He's done it before... And I HATE it." she cried. She put her scraped palms to her eyes, wiping away tears.

"Why did you tell anyone?" Tamani bent down onto his knee and pulled her back to his chest. "Why didn't you tell me?" T.K. kept quiet, only her body shaking and her sniffling broke the silence. She shook wildly, as if she were cold and she turned away from him, pulling away as hard as she could and vomited on the grass. She shuddered once more and collasped.

"H-he... He threatened to kill... m-me." she whimpered. Her breathing became unstable and fast. Tamani moved close to T.K., putting a hand on her arm. She jerked it away. "G-go away. I-I'm a monster." she whispered.

"No. I will not go." he said in a concerned voice. "You are not the monster, those who've harmed you are." He grabbed her shoulders and sat her up, wiping her mouth.

"I'm a monster. I'm a monster." she whispered, her eyes glued shut. "I'm a monster, get away from me." She opened her eyes and looked up at him pitifully. He looked back at her, his black and red hair falling in front of his eyes.

"No. You're not a monster, T.K. I know it for sure. You're a girl who's been though a lot. You are human. You are more human than I am." he held her face to his shoulder, rubbing her back. Suddenly, T.K.'s breathing slowed and a light snoring came from her mouth.

"You've been through too much." he whispered as he placed his arm under her knees and behind her back. He stood up slowly, holding the girl. "Those who thought someone like you could hold back all that hatred, are monsters. You're fragile T.K." he muttered. He began to carry her away from the park, heading to his own apartment.

It wasn't too far of a walk. He slowly climbed the stairs, looking around for any of the other teachers who lived on this floor. He saw Ms.Nakano hanging in her door, eating an apple. She was watching the sun set.

"Ms. Nakano... Do you have any clothes that may fit her...?" he asked, looking up at her with a serious face. She looked down at him and her eyes widened. She blinked a little before nodding.

"Uhh, y-yea-eah. I might. Let me go look. What happened?" she asked, going into her own apartment. Tamani followed her in, setting T.K. on the couch. She went into her room and dug in the bottom of her drawers, coming up with a T-shirt and shorts.

"A lot of stuff... She... She's been touched by this guy, one of my best friends. She stabbed him and ran off. I found her in the park, and she let all of her anger out, barfed and then passed out." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "She may need a bath as well, can you give her one?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I can do that." she said with a soft smile. She looked up at him and sighed. "You go get some rest, Mr. Desher." she said with a wave. Tamani nodded.

"Alright. Good night, Junko." he said quietly. He waved and then left, going to his own apartment. He closed the door behind him, putting his forehead against it, feeling bad and tired. "Good night... Teresa." he whispered before heading to bed.

Title-
    A Touch
    Last edited by Omlyt; 06-23-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Last edited by Omlyt; 01-15-2012 at 04:28 PM.

AUGH. Why won't Tamani just pick up his underwear!?

I don't mind shirtless men. I seriously don't care. But when this old teacher dude comes in... DX
    I don't like that. I mean, I can bare it, but that's just weird. Because a student needs no to know what thier teacher looks like shirtless! If the student has that weird fettish, Ooooookay, that's weird.
    Blegh. We have a bunch of people coming over for curry. Anaya, and her guy, Junko from next door, some chick Tamani invited and Hugo. That's 7 people total, including me and Tam.

Bored. So I drew something.

A whisper of wind comes though my window beckoning me to come outside. I dance on my toes, my heavy heart no match for my muscular legs. Running... Running... Farther and farther away from the sorrow that weighs me down.

The light kisses my skin, each ray chasing after me as the sun rises over the horizon. Tears stain my cheeks, but a smile remains frozen on my lips. Running... Faster...

Running for sweet life, making sure old man death never catches up to me. I am always out of breath, but how do I keep my pace?

So... Today was the welcome and get used to the fact that this is like a paid daycare to get our teens out of our hair day. It was a fun day-ish. I finally got to meet the next door neighbor who's extremely way too shy. She's really nosey too, but Tamani thinks she's cool. I won't figure out a way to mess that up, but no matter how much i want to manipulate junko, I can't. it makes me feel bad.
    Anaya passed out like 3 times today. 1st in the first period when she forgot to take her meds, 2nd in the coffee shop and that tall fake red head carried her out and then 3rd at the curry party. Must've been a stressful day for her, but why do I care? That girl gets everything she asks for, just because of pity! That tall hunk is freaking adorable and she won't take advantage of that? She's a nutjob with a ton of money. Or more like a pity monster. I've been sexually harassed and stabbed and made shorter than I'm supposed to be. I've been through worse than a little heart defect that came from a mess up in a surgery!
    But I have to pretend like I like her. Otherwise, Tamani will get all upset at me again and point out that Anaya could die whenever.
    Whenever she doesn't have her meds...
    I have an idea...

I"VE FOUND IT!
    The dress of my dreams. ^w^ Can't wait for the dance tomorrow.

Clean?

Tamani groaned as he leaned forward to pick up a pair of dirty pants. T.K. looked over him with a smile of triumph. She pointed to a pair of dirty socks and shoes and crossed her arms.
    "Weren't you taught to keep your place clean, Tamani? You're capable of keeping your classromm clean!" she sighed, shaking her head. Tamani looked up at her with a glare.
    "Shuddup T.K." he muttered, standing up straight."At least I remembered to put my underwaer in the basket." T.K. laughed, going into the kitchen. She needed to cook curry before Junko came over

Who does that Ikitasha guy think he is???
    I mean seriously! He's so... so FREAKING MANIPULATING...
    How can I put it...
    He's freaking like me in a way its so annoying.

Anaya gets in her moods sometimes... I think my personality has rubbed off on her...