Login to your account

Thread: o F.A.Q o

o F.A.Q o

Members may post their questions here.

Please review the first post before asking your questions.

WHAT ARE AWARDS?o

Awards are tiny icons members can collect and display in their signatures and threads as proof of their achievements.

CAN MEMBERS POST IN THE AWARD FORUM?

YES! All members are encouraged to create their own thread to display their awards and promote their quests for new achievements.

Please limit yourself to one thread per person.

HOW DO PEOPLE GET CUSTOM AWARDS?

Certain achievements will gain members custom awards such as having a roleplay featured, being a new member to join the board, or getting a member spotlight. Additional awards will be listed over time.

CAN MEMBERS SUGGEST IDEAS FOR NEW AWARDS?

Yes. Once this system has been fully established, the staff will create a suggestion thread.

WILL THERE BE OTHER AWARDS?

Yes. The list is short right now, but the staff will slowly add new awards over time. (Potential new awards include ones we have waiting as well as ones that members suggest).

CAN MEMBERS SUBMIT AWARD ICONS?

Yes, members can PM their icons to Knerd or Schizophrenic.

We would like icons to be PM'd so that members do not confuse suggestions as actual awards.

I CLAIMED AN AWARD WHY HAS NO ONE PM'D ME YET?

Sometimes staff are busy or offline. We ask that members be patient and allow the staff time to review the claims.

I RECEIVED MY AWARD, BUT MY NAME ISN'T LISTED ON THE WALL OF FAME?

If your name isn't listed after 24hrs feel free to PM Knerd, or Schizophrenic and ask one of us to post your name.

CAN MODERATORS COLLECT AWARDS TOO?

Yes, they are active members of the board who post content and participate in the community.
    Last edited by Knerd; 04-25-2013 at 01:39 AM.