Login to your account

Thread: ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ empire of the sun⋮⋮ ◜APP - DO NOT POST ◞

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ empire of the sun⋮⋮ ◜APP - DO NOT POST ◞

application

This application must be submitted before creating a profile for your character, premade or original. This is mandatory.

Once your application is submitted, you have 5 days to complete and submit your profile (unless you've spoken to me and have asked for an extension; I will accept it according to your reasoning).

This application has been created for me to weigh the holistic view you have for the character you're applying for, or, for the character that you're creating. This way, I can ensure that they fit the criteria of their title or, if you're creating an original character, the application will facilitate in helping me to evaluate if your character is acceptable for the roleplay.

Please fill out each field to the best of your abilities - if you have any questions, I'm a PM or a post away!

When you're done, please PM it to me with the title ⊰ empire of the sun⋮⋮ insert character role here

USERNAME helps me remember ...
    TIMEZONE your timezone
    AVAILABILITY how often are you available to post?
    COMMITMENT what's your commitment level to the roleplay?

ROLE which role you're playing for (if original put NA)
    CHARACTER OVERVIEW Just a brief outlook on the character you plan to play
    OTHER anything else I should know?

PHP Code:

[B]USERNAME[/Bhelps me remember ...
    [
    B]TIMEZONE[/Byour timezone
    [B]AVAILABILITY[/Bhow often are you available to post?
    [
    B]COMMITMENT[/Bwhat's your commitment level to the roleplay?

[B]ROLE[/B] which role you'
    re playing for (if original put NA)
    [
    B]PHOTO[/BA photo of your characterPlease make it unedited and large if possibleThis is for editing purposes
    [B]CHARACTER OVERVIEW[/BJust a brief outlook on the character you plan to play
    [B]OTHER[/Banything else I should know

Last edited by balam acab; 02-28-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoguePanda
    USERNAME RoguePanda
    TIMEZONE PST
    AVAILABILITY Everyday
    COMMITMENT I'm pretty committed to RPs I'm in. I've never abandoned a roleplay unless it's clearly dead and I've gotten approval from the RP's creator. I'm not the kind of person that mysteriously disappears and reappears again and again.

ROLE The Zealot
    CHARACTER OVERVIEW I was planning on having this character be a bit dark and somewhat disturbed. Honestly I've been craving an RP where I can play as a second hand man to one of the antagonists. I don't really get the chance to play as evil characters, but when I do, I do them well.
    OTHER If there's anything you'd like to discuss with me, be it a question, comment or whatever, feel free to contact me.
    accepted
    Last edited by balam acab; 02-28-2013 at 03:27 PM.