Login to your account

Thread: ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ empire of the sun⋮⋮ ◜APP ◞

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ empire of the sun⋮⋮ ◜APP ◞

application

Please fill out the application below to the best of your capabilities before submitting a character profile. This is mandatory. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message via PM or post in the OOC. I will answer it at my earliest convenience. Bear in mind that this application and its required fields exist for a reason. Again, if you'd like to know why, ask!

You have 5 days to make a character after submitting your application. You may request for an extension considering circumstances, however, if I am unconvinced then you will have to reapply. Please PM me your request.

USERNAME your username (this helps me remember)
    TIMEZONE your timezone
    COMMITMENT/AVAILABILITY what's your commitment level? How available are you to post?

ROLE Which role you're applying for; if this is an original character please put NA
    PHOTO A photo of your character. Please make it unedited and large if possible. This is for editing purposes
    CHARACTER SAMPLE This is informal; I'm looking for a brief outlook on your character's personality and how you plan on going about playing them. This is so I can evaluate the character because giving you a green light to make a profile

PHP Code:

[hr][/hr][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana][B]USERNAME[/B
    [
    B]TIMEZONE[/B
    [
    B]COMMITMENT/AVAILABILITY[/B

[
    B]ROLE[/B]
    [
    B]PHOTO[/B]
    [
    B]CHARACTER SAMPLE[/B

[/
    FONT][/SIZE]

[
    hr][/hr

Last edited by balam acab; 02-27-2013 at 04:58 AM.