Login to your account

Thread: Who are you people?!

Who are you people?!

Why are you here? D:

I claim this thread as the abode of Auzei. I think our first topic should be what music do people listen to in these forums? I want to know. =]
    Last edited by Auzei; 06-23-2011 at 12:00 PM.

I'm here because I exist! Or at least, I think I exist!!
    Hmm, music... I listen to almost anything really, it just depends on my mood for the most, and then when I find a song I like I play it over ad over until I'm fed up with it. Haha. <.<;

(ooc)

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    I am here because i like to RP and it has been awhile since i really had a good RP and so when i got the e-mail i thought awesome a way to Procrastinate more!! xD

Also i listen to just about every type of music i don't go by the band to much I'm more song by song lol.

I'm here because on all other places people stop replying the RPs within a month (which sounds bad for me, haha) and I believe in here that'll change.

I listen to all sorts of stuff from folk metal to trance. Like for Michael Cra, it's more about the songs than bands.

When the world is darker than I can understand
    When nothing turns out the way I planned
    When the sky turns grey and there's no one in sight
    When I can't sleep through the lonely night

I'm here because sharks (cats?) are awesome! And role playing is even more awesome. I listen to a strange mix of things honestly. I love musicals, oddly enough, and folk music because you can sing along with those. I also like general songs that tell stories. (thus folk music again) but I'll give just about any thing a try and I love being introduced to new music!

I'm here because I have no life, no friends and no job~! ((Oh my I am......................... terrible.)) No, uhm I don't have a job though. That much is true. I'm here because I love to role play and write~!

My music taste isn't very accepting as most. I have a lot on my "Do not enjoy" list. Because music is my second hobby aside from this, so I can be picky. The only overall theme is that I enjoy music that have great lyrics, as in.. if a song can tell me a story then I'm all over it. But I'm going to go ahead and say that my favorite and most listened genre is alternative. I like other variations of rock, metal, punk and what not but I in no way embrace the entirety of those genres. xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I'm here because I think maybe eventually at some point I will start roleplaying again and yeah.

Also, I listen to a lot of videogame music. Because I am a gigantic dork.
    "The bittersweet tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
    Harriet Beecher Stowe

I'm here because I want to participate in a game that doesn't die 5 post after I join!
    My musical preferance is pretty big although I must say that I do not like songs that I can't sing along to without blushing so that leaves out ALOT of rap and R&B music

I'm here for basically the same reason as Naristar. Haha. It's hard to find a really active roleplay, and here it's easy to start one of your own and you don't have to worry about coding or anything stressful like that. Just roleplaying, that's it.

I like all kinds of music. I guess it would be accurate to say that I go through music phases and right now for me that's indie folk music. The only genres I've never liked would have to be rap and country.
    CLick the Babes!

I came here out of boredom. I was on a few RP forums but the activity just sort of stopped.

I listen to rap, hip-hop, R&B, screamo, soul, metalcore, classic rock, christiancore...well at least Devil Wears Prada anyway lol....uh...alternative rock, neosoul...and a few others. Maybe 4-5 genres I can't think of atm.
    Last edited by ||TOXYC||; 07-02-2011 at 07:43 PM.

I like most music. Some geners more than other and some I doesn't like. I'm mostly listening to pop, r'n'b, rock and punk.

My RP exp. is very limited. I've only done chat-like roleplay. Usually those are based upon TV-shows and their characters. I came over here as I most of my RPs on that site are unactive. Don't got anyone to roleplay with (in that fandom). Maybe I'm just odd.
    Last edited by Brook V; 07-02-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Reoccurring NPC
    I'm here because I was looking for somewhere to post <_<
    Lovely name.
    Music I like is a little of everything. Favorite music is alternative and branches of that, techno and the like, and again lots of branches of those two or very similar things .
    One who encounters tradegy can become a great force.

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    You haven't seen me! Its cuz I'm a ninja! -disappears-
    I'm listening to vocaloid.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 07-03-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    I'm here because I'm bored and it's the summer before I head off to college.

I listen to a lot of music. I love Broadway showtunes (mainly Cabaret, Rent, and anything by Sondheim), Michael Buble, oldies (Michael Jackson, Queen, the Beatles, etc.), and surprisingly, anything I'm forced to listen to when I ride in the car with my friend Julie. She always has the most interesting songs on her iPod.

Boredom and searching for a new place to role play is how I came to be here.

As for music... well give me anything but slow, rap, old, or christian music and I'm good to go. Taylor Swift is my gay muse music, while Muse is my random princess girl music, and Glee is my student and teacher muse music. So yea I have a bit of everything in my playlist... how my ipod holds all of it I don't know.

I've been role playing since I was 11 (I also got internet then too) and I'm 22 now (well will be on Wednesday) so I've had a lot of years of experience and still don't know what the heck I'm doing when it comes to playing a certain part in role playing.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

I needed a place where I could have adult-theme roleplays. Not that I really get that deep into them, but the PG-13 limit on some sites really hinders my abilities to get creative, especially with horror roleplays. :P

Music wise, I will direct you to my MILLION pandora accounts. [ 1 ], [ 2 ], and [ 3 ].
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-21-2011 at 05:48 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369