Login to your account

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: That Was Fast...

I rested my head over hers, feeling her face form into my neck as we reached our final stages, I wasn't pulling out anymore, simply pulling back just a bit and then filling her rapidly and firmly until I heard her scream, pulling away and running my palm down her hip as she climaxed. After I was completely out I soon did the same, twitching softly as I fondled her breast weakly.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I wrapped my arms around him lazily and I closed my eyes, panting heavily, my heart beating rapidly. "Oh wow... That was amazing Derek.." I whispered, closing my eyes.

I breathed slowly down her neck, shaking as I recovered from the passion that we both had enjoyed. I kissed her neck and looked down at her slowly. "It was... Because of you, babe..." I whispered sweetly before rolling over onto my side.

I smiled at his sweet words and I rubbed his back gently. I closed my eyes and my breathing slowly calmed down. My thighs felt a little sore but I didn't mind.

I gave a soft groan as I laid against her, sitting up over her and softly taking her thigh into my hand. "I'm sorry if I was too rough..." I mumbled as I gently began to massage her, feeling her groan softly, either from relaxation or pain... I wasn't sure which.

I sighed and shook my head. "You weren't too rough baby.. I loved it." I said softly. I sat up and kissed him softly, placing a hand on his .

I looked into her eyes and gave a gentle smile before kissing her back. I held her leg in my palm for a while before gently wrapping her entire leg around my waist, looking down into her eyes as we kissed softly. I flicked her lip with my tongue suddenly, teasing her.

I giggled and pulled back, burying my face in the crook of his neck. "Tease.." I mumbled. I kissed his neck gently, nibbling on the soft skin.

I looked into her eyes and smirked as the tone of entire attitude changed. My eyes lowered, as did my voice, and I muttered in her ear, "Tease?... I can show you teasing if you'd like..." My hands ran down her fit figure and up under her breasts, cupping both of her mounds.

I smirked and looked up into his eyes, biting my bottom lip. "Two can play at this game.." I mumbled. I ran my hand down his chest and to his hard on, stroking it gently before quickly pulling my hand back.

I gave a low moan, closing my eyes and leaning my head back as I felt her hand running up and down my hardness for a few seconds, almost shouting when she stopped... My erection throbbed for her before I gripped her breast again, this time roughly. My fingers rotated over her nipples as I craved more and more...

I gasped and moaned softly, reaching down and grabbing his erection again. I stroked it slowly, kissing his neck and biting on it roughly.

The speed that her hand moved was incredible. Her soft palm treated me wonderfully as I bucked, begging for more. I felt her quickly advance her speed before looking down at her. "Mmm..." I felt her teeth and growled lowly before pinching her nipple softly, gripping it more and more as she moaned.

I looked up into his eyes and I smiled as I stroked him harder and faster. "You like that don't you?" I growled. I kissed his lips deeply, pressing my body firmly to his.

My hand was trapped between our tightly wrapped bodies, my palm firmly placed on her stomach, moving it up quickly to grip her chest once more. I kissed her back roughly, our tongues forcefully playing before I felt her squeeze me, moaning as I climaxed onto her stomach. "God..."

I giggled and shook my head, kissing his cheek gently. "Great, now you got me all sticky." I teased, closing my eyes.

I twitched as I felt her kiss my face, running my palms down her sides and cupping her gently, before I noticed she was actually kind of excited... I kissed her slowly and growled in her ear seductivly. "Come on... Are you really done so soon?..."

I shivered at his touch and I closed my eyes. "I was about to ask your the same question.." I mumbled, turning my head to kiss his lips deeply.

I slowly kissed her back, enjoying the taste of her lips before I pushed my fingertip into her, feeling her wrap her arms around me. I removed it, and simply used my thumb to flick her button very slowly, pinching it on occasion as my tongue slid slowly between her sweet parted lips.

I whimpered and pressed my tongue to his gently. I rubbed the back of his neck gently and I ran my hands down his back.

I pulled away from her slowly and kissed down her neck, to her stomach and smiling up at her as I drug my tongue slowly over her naval, blowing against her wetness softly, licking her limply before closing my eyes and taking her button between my lips.

I gasped and arched my back against his tongue, closing my eyes. "Mm..." I hummed. His tongue is like magic on me. I bit my lip and leaned my head back, tangling his fingers in my hair.

I enjoyed my sweet treat for a while, running my palms up her stomach and to her chest, groping the mound harshly before looking up into her eyes. Noticing her eyes were locked on mine, her teeth gritted and she was mumbling something before pushing me back down into her wet opening. "Mmm..."

I tangled my fingers deeply into his hair and moaned as he hummed into me. "Shit Derek...." I mumbled, closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

I slowly... Very slowly, pulled away from her. Breathing slowly as I licked my lips. I spread her a little smirking at how she leaked. "Damn, babe... So wet..."

I blushed and looked down into his eyes."only for you baby.." I purred, smiling at him.

I licked the small trails up before standing in front of her. I led my member to her dripping body and smirked as I kissed her, loving the small gasp she gave as I slid in slowly.

I kissed him back deeply and let out a soft whimper as his hard member slid into my wetness. I wrapped my kegs around his waist as he began to form a rhythm and I broke the kiss, moaning softly.

I moaned right along with her, my chest against hers as my member was engulfed by her incredibly tight body. I started to force down deeper and harder. I watched as she tightened shouting out of pleasure... I noticed her swearing again, smiling... It was a sign I was doing something right.

"Damn baby, you're so fucking amazing..." I growled, looking up into his fiery eyes. The bed began to rock and I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as the air seemed to get hotter.