Login to your account

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: That Was Fast...

"Hey..." I whispered gently, I waited for her to look up before kissing her slowly. I held it for several seconds because pulling away. My palms finally reached her bottom. I felt her up gently as I leaned toward her ear. "I'm hungry for you, baby..." I teased before kissing her once more.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I chuckled and kissed him back, reaching my hands up to tangle in his hair. His words sent a shiver down my spine. I pulled back and glanced down at the water, watching the fishes. "Then lets get out of here." I said softly.

I chuckled lightly, tapping her backside once before taking her hand and led her to my car, driving home rather quickly... I looked over to her as we sat in the garage, and as she went to crawl out, I traced her back, coaxing her back into the seat. I kissed her quickly before licking her lips. I very gently ran my palm over her chest, smiling as I massaged her soft breast. "I'm straaaarving..."

I blushed and looked up into his eyes, giggling softly. "Babe.. We're in a car..." I said with a giggle, my face slightly flushed. I bit my lip and leaned up, kissing his lips softly. He has very addictive lips. I pulled back and laid back in the seat, smiling at him.

I smiled and looked back at her, I closed the garage door before crawling back with her, I laid her back and tore her top from her, smiling widely as I studied her figure... She was rather nice looking... I leaned down and licked my lips before licking at her nipple gently. I suckled slowly, listening to her moan before gripping her other mound. I couldn't resist...

I leaned my head back and moaned softly, running my fingers through his hair. What I've noticed about Derek, is that it doesn't matter where we are, if he wants something he'll get it. Fast. He's very seductive. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath

I broke my lips from her body and looked into her eyes, smiling before letting our lips connect. I slid her jeans down before placing my finger on her enterance, rubbing her nice and slowly before finding her clit. "Mmm..." I whined gently before pushing my thumb against her button

I gasped and moaned softly, kissing him roughly. He knows exactly where to touch me. I broke the kiss and buried my face in his neck, running my hands up his shirt to rub his abs gently. "That feels good.." I purred, chuckling softly.

"I would hope so..." I teased before sliding my shirt over my shoulders and laying over her. I leaned down and licked over her body slowly before pushing my finger into her now wet body. I moaned as my member flexed gently. "I'm already hard..." I whined before unbuttoning my jeans. "Come here..."

I bit my lip and helped him out of his jeans and boxers. I gripped his hard, hot member and began to stroke it slowly, leaning up to nibble of Derek's neck gently. "Damn.. You are so hard... And so quick too..." I purred in his ear, breathing cold air down his neck.

I slowly let out a warm groan of pleasure... Her palm feeling blissful against my hard erection. I felt her whispering in my ear before letting out another moan. I couldn't resist her body anymore, rock hard for her before opening her legs. I shivered as I pushed against her, but not in. "And your so wet, babe..."

I bit my lip and whimpered softly as I waited for his rock hard member to enter my wetness. "Well, you make me this way." I replied softly, looking up into his eyes. I rubbed his chest gently and smiled.

Soon the car started to rock... "Ah! So good! So good!" I held her hips softly as I filled her tight body with my own member looking down into her eyes as she closed them. "Mmm!" I shouted as my thumb rubbed her swollen clit fiercely. "You like that? Huh?..."

I dug my fingernails into the car seat and I moaned loudly, throwing my head back."ah.. Yes baby.. Yes..." I whispered. I began to move my hips to match his rhythm and I bit my lip, opening my eyes to stare into his.

As her hips ground against my own I shouted out loud as the car rocked faster and faster, moaning as I filled her more and more. I looked down at her and stared into her eyes as we continued our love making. I pinched her button again before gripping her breast. "Ah! Ah! Your so tight baby!... It's crazy!"

I laughed at his words. "And you're so... Big." I answered. I ran my fingernails down his back and let out a loud moan. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. "Ohh... You're sooo good..." I gasped.

????

Hello??

I shouted softly and steadily pulled out of her feeling her chest up as I felt her nipples harden. "Come on... Lets get to bed..." I pinched her clit roughly as if to encourage her. "Your so good, honey..."

I blushed and got up, getting out of the car. I ignored the dizzyness I felt and I made my way to the bedroom, laying down and closing my eyes as I felt the cool air conditioning.

I looked down at her nude figure and smiled softly at how she closed her eyes and smiled up at me. I leaned down slowly and licked her neck as slowly as I could, leaving a minor trail on her skin. "Mmm..."

I looked up at him and blushed, sitting up. I kissed his jaw softly. "You're crazy.." I purred, running my fingertips down his chest.

I felt her digit trailing me slowly before I laid over her, sucking and kissing her neck as softly as I could, running my palm down her torso and carresing her perfect breast. I suckled very gently on her nipple, feeling her legs wrap around me... "Mmm..." I popped away from her slowly and pushed in very... Very slowly...

I let out a long, dragged out sigh as I tightened my legs around his waist. "Mmmmmm....." I moaned, looking up into his eyes. He never seems to get tired. "Come on babe.." I begged, biting my bottom lip seductively.

I shivered and took on her challenge directly. I gripped her thigh and lifted it over her shoulder, pushing as deeply as I could into her sweet body, watching her arch up against me. "Mmmmm... So... Good..." I pushed in and pulled out slowly, so she felt as much as she could, squirming as I heard her swear out of pleasure.

"God damn....." I moaned, leaning my head back, gasping as he reached my G spot. I grabbed his hair and I pulled roughly. "Ah... You're so fucking good...." I whispered, practically begging for more.

I felt her hands tangle in my hair, pulling on me... She was rather rough... I shook a bit as my length hit her "Good" spot, feeling her tighten up and twitch again. "So are you..." I muttered, taking her nipple back into my mouth as I started to thrust into her body harder and faster. "So tight..."

The bed began to squeak as we got really rough. The smell of sweet sex filled the air. I arched my back at his touch and I rubbed the back of his neck gently. "Mm.. Come on... Work me good..."

I broke contact from her breast and looked down at her as I slowly pulled up, my entire length filling her as I placed my hands on her nicely shaped hips. I heard the bed squeaking as I started to thrust in and out as fast and strongly as I could, feeling her moan and groan, arching with every hit to her weak point caused a bit of her release to leak out. "Come on... Not this soon, Rose..."

I whimpered softly and I squeezed my eyes shut, my body rocking with pleasure. "I'm trying Derek... You're just so perfect..." I moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed it lovingly, trying to put more love into this than lust.