Login to your account

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: That Was Fast...

That Was Fast...

SO! What's the deal with forms? :3

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Name: Rose
    Looks: long red hair that goes to her waist, pale skin, green eyes.
    Other: Is Irish

Name: Derek
    Looks: Short shaggy hair that's kept out of his eyes, brown eyes, on the tanish side.
    Other: N/A

Would you do the honors? :3

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Name: Derek
    Looks: Short shaggy hair that's kept out of his eyes, brown eyes, on the tanish side.
    Other: N/A

Would you do the honors? :3

I had just finished making funeral arrangements and I was exhausted. My parents had just died, leaving me the house and a lot of money. They died in a car wreck. I got up and decided to take a walk to the park. When I got there I sat down on a bench and cried my eyes out. It should have been me.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

???

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

(I'm sorry the first post was short, it was on my phone. I'm on my computer now )

Before long, my run was finished looking up as I came to a full stop. I kept my attention on my feet for the most part until I noticed her sitting there alone... I knew her, we'd gone to high school and we'd stayed in contact. She'd lost her parents about a week ago, and I still felt horrible about it. I appoarched her slowly, not saying anything as she looked up to me.

I slowly looked up at him and let out a slow, shaky breath. I wiped away my tears and looked down at my lap, now completely embarrassed. "Hey.. Derek...." I said awkwardly. I had had a crush on him in high school. All of the girls loved him and I always envied the girls he had dated. What did they have that I didn't? He noticed me sometimes.. We would flirt, and we even went on a date once.. But most of the time, I was just another one of his friends.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

???

I sat quietly on the bench beside her and looked over as she found my eyes with her own. "I'm sorry about everything..." I started softly, gently reaching for her hand to take into my own. "Anything that I can do... You just let me know, OK?..."

I nodded and squeezed his hand gently. "Thanks.." I replied softly. His warmth was very comforting and I took a deep, shaky breath. "I just don't know what to do.. They left me their house, their money, and I don't even want it... I don't know what to do with it.." I said softly.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

(Brb! Gotta take a quick shower)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

????

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Do you not like RPing with me?... You can be honest with me.. I'll try to be better..)

???

I took a quick glance into her eyes before giving a soft smile. "Don't worry about all that right now... If you want, your welcome to stay with me for the time being." I stated softly as I found her eyes yet again... She was really pretty..."

I looked into Derek's dark eyes and smiled softly. "I couldn't do that...I dont want to be a burden..." I said softly, looking down at my lap. It's nice of him to offer but... Why is he being this kind?

With a few soft words I spoke kindly as I met her eyes once again. "You wouldn't be... You're going through a rough time right now, and I figured it was the best I could do to try and help out..." I explained simply and quietly. "But if not, that's OK too... It's your choice."

I smiled softly and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Okay." I whispered. I gave his cheek a friendly kiss and smiled at him gently. It was starting to rain and I stood up. "Um... Would you like to come over for a while?" I asked.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

I smiled softly and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Okay." I whispered. I gave his cheek a friendly kiss and smiled at him gently. It was starting to rain and I stood up. "Um... Would you like to come over for a while?" I asked.

I felt the droplets of rain hitting my face as she asked for my company and I couldn't help but say yes. Not because of the situation with her parent,s or because I thought she was pretty, which she was... But. I felt like we could make something out of this...

I smiled and got up, nodding to him. I led him to my house which was right down the street. I unlocked the door and led him inside, closing it behind him. I looked up at him. "Do you want me to make you some coffee or something?" I asked softly.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

I smiled and got up, nodding to him. I led him to my house which was right down the street. I unlocked the door and led him inside, closing it behind him. I looked up at him. "Do you want me to make you some coffee or something?" I asked softly.

"Oh... No thanks..." I stated simply, before looking down into her eyes. "Thanks for letting me stay inside..." I whispered quietly.

I smiled at him and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, looking down. "Oh well okay.." I guestered to the couch. "Would you like to sit?" I asked.

I looked down at her for a moment before following as what she'd offered, sitting quietly on her couch as I looked up to her, she stood over me slightly. "Thanks... Again..."

I sat down next to him and turned on the TV, glancing at him. "No problem.. It would be cruel to leave you out in the rain.." I replied with a soft smile.

????

???????

She was so... Pretty... The truth was, I'd known that since high school, and when I dated other people... She had for whatever reason stayed on my mind. "Um... I understand that this is kind of sudden, but... Would you mind me taking you out to dinner?"

I looked down at my lap and squeezed my hands together. So now he finally asks me out on a date? But can I even date right now while I'm in such grief?.. But how can I turn down those eyes? The guy that I used to secretly desire? I looked up and smiled slightly. "Sure.."

[Timeskip a few weeks? Say they start going out? :3]

(Can you do it? Haha)

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

(Hello?...)

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

(I'll just do the timeskip)
    A few weeks passed and we started to see each other more often, went on a few dates, and eventually started going out. I was still a little shy, but there were moments where he would get me out of my shell. The funeral came and passed and he was there for me throughout the whole thing. It was nice to have him there.

It took a bit of time, but I finally got her to settle down. I understood why she was so on edge, and the fact that we'd both liked each other during highschool was nice as well... I suppose it just made things easier. I lightly slid my arm around her waist as I felt her turn to face me. "Hello..."

I turned and smiled at him sweetly. "Hi there." I replied. I kissed his cheek gently and looked down at the water of the pond. We were standing by the pond that was in the park, watching the fish and ducks swim around.

????

I looked down at the animals quietly before looking quietly back at her. I kisses her slowly and let the taste of her lipbalm cover my mouth before pulling away. I very playfully let my palms run down her back. "I kissed you this morning..."

I placed my hands on his chest and smiled up at him. "Oh really? I must have been asleep " I bit my lip and ran my hands down his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes, sighing lightly.