Login to your account

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Laid, The New Meaning if the Word.

We kissed for a moment, under the warm water and I smiled. I stepped back and kissed his shoulder softly, before stepping out and wrapping a towel around myself. I rubbed my eys as I walked into our bedroom, sitting on the edge of our bed. He was here alone all day, and I felt bad that I always came home late, and exhausted. I guess I did what I could.

The truth was I'd gotten used to living in the house with her working. At first it was a bit hard to live with, and I would be bored out of my mind by the time she'd get home... But by this point I really didn't mind it. It was good to have her come home. I walked out after her quietly, wrapping a towel around my waist before kissing her lips very faintly. I understood what she did... She worked hard... And I appreciated it.

I kissed him back, letting it linger for a moment before I pulled away slowly. I smiled and grabbed my clothes from earlier, pulling them on an wringing out my hair with the towel. I sighed and set my alarm, yawning as I dropped onto our bed. Tomorrow was my last day, then one day off, and back to work. I watched him, smiling.