Login to your account

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Laid, The New Meaning if the Word.

Laid, The New Meaning if the Word.

Do we even need forms? xD

Nope. xD what's your characters name?

H'm... Jewels.
    Say they're 24?

Surre. :3 I don't mean to sound lazy, but could you please start?

That's fine. I'm gonna need a name for your character sometime soon. :P

"God damn,"I said gently as I walked slowly up the stairs to my apartment. Well, the apartment I shared with my boyfriend of a year. It was more of a townhouse than an apartment. I sighed as I punched the code into the lock on our front door, surprised that it was already open. He usually wasn't home this early. I pulled my blonde hair back into a ponytail and looked around,"Babe? You home?"

[Russell. xD Don't know why... Just... Cuz. xD]

The distinct sound of the door swinging open came through the small home as I sat at our dinner table with my head in my hands. I looked up just to greet her, but it was pretty obvious she knew something was up. I explained that eariler that morning I had gone into my job as I normally did, and everything was fine, but I left early with a box full of my things and my final paycheck... I got enough to make it through the next several months as part of a severacence package, along with the paperwork, but that was it... I kissed her softly as I felt her arms slid around my neck trying to comfort me. The only reason I'd been let go was because of the paycuts within the actual company. I was already making a small amount so there was no where for me to go but out...

[We've both found new names. :P ]

I sighed gently and pecked his lips a few times before hugging him. Sure, Russell didn't love his job or anything like that, but it was work, and in this recession, finding it was almost as hard as keeping it. We were lucky that we were both working... Or had been working. I slowly pulled away, leaving my arms around his neck as I looked at his face,"It'll be okay."

A soft sigh came from my nose as I let my arms slowly slide around her hips, "Yeah... I know. Just a bit disheartening is all..." I stated simply before pulling her into another soft peck, letting her go as I sat down where I was. "So... How was work?" I was just trying to take everyone's mind of the subject... Including my own.

"It was fine, another headache of a customer,"I said with a sigh, smirking gently. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head, moving to the fridge. I worked in a restaurant, a high end one, and it paid really well. I pulled a water bottle out and looked at him,"What do you want for dinner, babe?"

I watched her head over toward the refridgerator and even though it was a basic enough outfit for a uniform... She still made it really cute... I stood slowly and ended up toward the bedroom, looking over my shoulder as I mustered up the best "Fake" smile I could. "I'm not really hungry, babe... But, thanks for the offer." I stated plainly before stepping inside and leaving the door open just a crack. I was really down about it... But I knew I'd be over it in a few hours...

I frowned softly, not that he did anything wrong, but because he was hurting. I looked into the fridge and grabbed a beer for each of us, kicking my shoes off and following him to our room. I set the bottles down on the dresser and sat down beside him on the bed,"What do you say about a shoulder massage?"
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 02-22-2013 at 01:32 AM.

The comforting feeling of her arms around my shoulders perked me up a bit as I twisted my head to see her eyes. "For which one of us?..." I whispered with a soft chuckle before kissing her lips. I helped finish off the brown bottles as her hands slid around my shoulders and surprisingly making me feel a bit better in the midst of all of it... "Thanks, sugarlips..."

I smiled and kissed the side of his neck gently, my fingers curling into the hem of his shirt,"I'm not done... Come on,"I said, pulling his shirt off,"Lay on your stomach, I'm going to get the oils,"I said, standing up. I had taken a class for massage, and kept the oils and creams. When he really needed it, or I really wanted to fool around, they came out.

At first, I was still in my slump, not paying much attention to the tone of her voice before I turned and watched her heading for the drawer of "Wonders" as we called it... Before we had started to date, it was simple to me, get nude, have sex, end of story but... Mmm... She'd shown me massaging and now... It was a huge turn on for both of us. I did as she asked and groaned lightly as I felt her straddle my back. "You good?..."

"I'm good,"I said with a smile, leaning down and kissing his shoulder gently. I smiled and sat up. I loved him, I truly did. It was more than that... He was a first for a lot of things. We tried new things with each other all the time, both in the bedroom and out of it. I rubbed some oils onto my hands, the kind that heated up on the skin and made it tingle. I began to rub it on his shoulder, then down his back, doing my work.

I gave a gentle groan as he sweet hands ran up and down my back before I turned my head on to breathe. I looked up at her as she did her work. I couldn't resist myself, my palms slid down the comforter of the bed and onto her legs, my thumb tracing the leg of her shorts before slowly working my way down to her calf. "Good... But... Mmm... Maybe, I can make you feel better..." I muttered, in a bit of a hazed state just from her massage. The truth was... I couldn't take to much... She was a pro at this...

I smiled as I laid down, still straddling his waist, the chest of my uniform touching his back as I began to kiss up his neck to his cheek,"If you want to,"I said softly into his ear, smiling. I grabbed the bottle of oil and set it onto the nightstand,"I'm going to go get into something more comfortable... You just wait a second,"I said as I walked to the bathroom. I pulled my hair from its ponytail, and changed into a pair of booty shorts and a tank top. I ruffled my hair a bit and smiled, going back into our room, crawling back over him, facing him now,"Hi..."

The look in her eye was just... Hot, as she leaned down to grace me with her soft lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the treat before I pulled away from her and looked down, studying her new outfit... More of her legs were exposed, but she was being a little tempting in the way she only hovered over me. My hands slid out from under her and as she slipped me another kiss my palms wrapped around the bottle. I was getting a bit better as I slyly lathered my hands, slipping them into the back of her shorts. "Hi there..."

"Mmmhmhmh,"I hummed gently, chuckling against his lips as I felt his hands slip under my shorts. I looked down at him, running my thumb over his bottom lip gently before kissing it. If anything made him feel better about anything, it was sex. Not just because he was a guy, it worked for me too, we were just good lovers, specifically for each other.

I chuckled right along with her as she laughed in my mouth, looking up into her eyes as I felt her thumb along my lip. She leaned down to me as she'd done before but this time it was a bit slower... Longing... I sat up slowly, following her motion as she started to pull away, I moved my hands from her bottom and steadily worked my way to her neck, kissing and licking along the sweet skin, listening to her inhale slowly. "That feel good, baby?..."

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair,"Yes... Very gooood,"I hummed warmly into the air, looking up at the ceiling. He was so very amazing... I couldn't get over it. We met when he came for a drink at the resturaunt I worked at.... What could I say? He was cute.

"Lay down..." I lightly closed my lips around her collarbone as insensitive to listen before I let her lay on her back, looking up to me... Steadily I left small marks all over her, lifting her top just a bit to nibble and probe her stomach with the tip of my tongue before removing it entirely... We'd met in a bar... Now look where we were... I reached over to the table slowly and let her know my intentions as I let a little into my palm... I ran my fingertips along her breast, still fascinated at just how soft they were...

I noticed the smile on his face as he played with what I could only call my girls. He'd always been like a teenage boy when it came to them... I didn't mind it, the attention felt nice... Really nice. Sad enough to admit, I wasn't actually very large in that area, not tiny... But definetly not a DD. He didn't seem to mind that, though.

I never understood why she was so self-concious about her body... She was beautiful. I every softly squeezed her as I watched her arch toward me. I leaned down and kissed down her stomach and blushed as I felt a light wet spot through her shorts. I kissed her slowly as I rolled over and slid the blanket up to our shoulders, wrapping her legs around my waist. "You are so... Cute..."

[Someone has been reading my role-play with Aeriel.... :P ]

"Cute? H'mm... I'll need to show you otherwise,"I said with a grin, chuckling softly as I leaned up and kissed his lips, running my hands down his chest and to the front of his pants, smiling as I felt him at my touch.

[I noticed that you had a giantic post count in comparsion to mine. xD]

It was just an automatic reaction to being touched but I whispered in her ear as she pressed to me. "Did I say cute?... I meant sexy..." I taunted. I was tempted to not stop and just give her as much as I possibly could, but it was clear she wanted some form of control and that was just what I gave her... "You treat me too well, baby..."

[I couldn't wait forever, you know. :P I have needs! Haha! So, surprised by what you've been reading?]

"You deserve it,"I whispered in his ear as I began to shimmy down his pants, until I was able to move them off of the bed with my toes. I kissed his neck gently and smiled, thinking of our first time at his like apartement downtown. We were totally wasted then... Now, we hardly did anything when we were.

[Mmm... You've always seemed a bit shy when we do stuff like that. :P]

The way she slid my jeans down was almost... Arousing... Hell... "Almost". She looked at me as the tent that had concealed me was gone, winking at me. "Naughty girl..." I whispered hotly in her ear as I felt a soft throb. "A... Ah..." She was incredible. I lightly bucked against her as I kissed her yet again. My tongue swirled with hers as seductivly as I could.

[We've always done it on KW though, I was used to having restrictions with you... Did I ever tell you that the whole reason I added you in the first place was because I came upon you writing stuff that was rather... Intimately exotic with someone?]

"Good... Good boy,"I teased gently as my hands released him, and my tongue ran across his neck. I smiled as he came down from his sexual high and I chuckled,"You're so... Cute,"I teased.

[Hm... Interesting... Should we stop restricting then?]

"Come here to me..." I growled, speaking in a low gruff voice, pulling her onto me. I slid her shorts down as she squirmed against me. "Sh..." I whispered before I gripped her soft bottom, groping it rather roughly. I had climaxed when she had me in her control, but that didn't mean I couldn't get revenge. I slid my finger down her bottom slowly, pulling it harshly. "You like it rough... Right?..."