Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mine and kukookristy00 private rp

mine and kukookristy00 private rp

ok so im the girl for the college one.

bree
    age 19
    ( look on my characters and look at bree)

james-
    ( look at james in my character)
    Keep calm, and call batman

Demi
    Bright red hair. Dyed for many years. Sparkling green eyes. Slim with curves in all the.right.places. dimples

Aiden
    Blonde, blue eyes athletic. Generally appealing ((can you start while I look at your charries?))

yeah!

bree I pushed my mom away " mom let me go!!" I said and sighed then kissed all my siblings on the head " bye guys." I said and smiled then walked up to my dorm. I looked at the paper. I was sharing with a guy?!?! I looked confused he better be cute! I walked into the dorm and sat on my bed opening my bag I hadn't relized he was already in there and because I hadn't relized this I decided to un pack my "toys" first.

ben- I walked out of my hotal room " france. the city of love." I muttered to my self. looking at a map trying to figurie out what I was going to do today. the thing was I was in france wich was knwn as the city of love and here I am single.
    Last edited by monsters_inside_us; 02-20-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Aiden: I look up, the girl hadn't noticed me sat on the bed. I had been confused as to why a boy and.girl were.rooming. something do with numbers. I look up at her with a grin. "Hi" I say, alerting her to my presence.

Demi: another day in the city of love. Without.love. I'd come with love but he ditched me for some French girl. I go to a local creperie and get some pancakes ((I can sorta speak french. Creperie.is pancake shop)

bree- hearing his voice I quickly slamed the drawer of my night stand shut ' uhh hi." I said and looked at him he was cute. " im bree." I said flipping my red hair over my shoulder softly it was freshly straignted, not a piece out of place

james walking by I noticed a cute little pancake shop I walked in and sat down looking around. I saw one girl who looked especially pretty so I got u pand sat across from her " hey pretty lady."

Aiden: I smile and nod "aiden, nice.to meet the mysterious girl I have to room with" I grin again, she was. Hot!

Demi: I frown and sit back in my chair, rolling my eyes."what?" I say, looking st him

bree I laughed and sat on my bed softly. I looked up at him "your hot." I comented easily and smiled at him

james- " I just came over to say hello." I said and smiled at her " if you want me to leave I will."

Aiden: I laugh slightly "blunt, fun.... Thanks by the way." I say calmly as I stare at the ceiling, counting the amounts of times I could remember seeing.a.girl this hot

Demi: I sigh and shake my head "you can stay...." I mutter

bree- I smiled " yep." I said and sat on my bed hanging up side down " so aiden..." I said and smiled

james " come on you gotta be happier then that! your in france!"

Aiden: I smile "so bree..." I tease as I lean against the wall

Demi: I shake my head "no reason to be happy"

bree I laughed and looked at him " what do you do for fun around here?" I asked blushing softly

james " and why is that?"

Aiden: I shrug "anything really.... Play football or watch tv but there's only tv in the main room and I hate it there"

Demi: "no offence, but I don't feel like talking to a stranger about my love life"

bella " ill play foot ball with you." I said and smiled

james " I never brought up your love life." I smirked " unless that's what you want to talk about"

Aiden: I smile and shake my head "thanks.... But I dont feel like football... Maybe another time though" I say smiling

Demi: I cross my arms in frustration but change the subject "so what brings you to France then?"

bree " hmmmm wanna go to a club? I know a good one not far from here!" I said and smiled " its an irish one so I hope you like your beer strong!" I smiled at him and giggled

james - " travels. "

Aiden: I smile. "That sounds more like it!"

Demi: I nod "ever been to Egypt?"

bree I smirked " you better g ochange!" I laughed then looked through my bag finding a black strapless dress i walked into the bathroom i could feel his eyes watch me so i left the door open just a crack and changed into a black strapless bra then lacy panties to match. next i sliped into my dress that clung in all the right places. i smiled at my reflection the walked out

Aiden., I smile and nod at her. I was wearing dark blue jeans and a button up white shirt with the first few buttons undone. I stand up and grab my wallet "ready?"

Demi., .....?

(sorry I thought I had put james!! lol)

james " yep. its fun there. what about you?"

bree nodded and quickly slipped on some black stilettos

Demi: "I went once..... A few months ago.... I didn't really step out of the hotel room much"

Aiden: I smile "let's go then" I hold open the door for her like a gentleman

bree I laughed "aww sucha gentle man!!" I laughed and walked out side

james I nodded 'why not?"

Aiden: I laugh and close the door behind us "well I try"

Demi: "well I had a boyfriend, and he proposed, so we spent most of our time in bed"

bree I laughed and grabed his hand softly swinging our arms

james " you don't have a ring on so where is this guy?"

Aiden: I smile and get us a cab. I slide in and pull her after "where to?"

Demi: "ditched me 3 days ago for some pretty French chick"

bree I smiled and told the cab driver where to go then handed him some money

james " really?" I asked shocked " I would never ditch you!"

Aiden: I smile "nice choice" I compliment

Demi: I raise an eyebrow "good for you. But he did and ran off with the little French bitch"

bree I smiled " hope you can handle strong beer." I giggled

james " I don't see why your telling me this I thought you didn't want to talk about your love life."

Aiden: I nod. I could handle alcohol well and id experienced irish beer before and handled it well

Demi: I shrug. I did that. Said I wouldnt talk about it then do "I dunno...."

bree i smiled " good. because your with an irish girl! " when the cab stoped i got out and fixed my short dress i glanced at him and quickly walked inside. he was so hot. i wanted him i knew it i wondered if he could tell.

james " talk about what ever you like."

Aiden: I smile at her and following occasionally eyeing her. She was gorgeous. She seemed like she was holding back, holding what back? I dont have a clue

Demi: I smile and lean back in my chair "I dont talk to much..." I admit