Login to your account

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I pressed down on her hips to keep her still and I moaned teasingly against her. I pushed 2 fingers inside of her and began to move in and out of her slowly.

I moan again, louder this time. My head still leant back and my eyes still closed "Damn girl...." I moan loudly "if this the Irish way, i regret never doing an Irish girl"

I smiled and worked on her a little rougher, trying to get her to climax. "You taste so good.." I moaned against her.

"Fuck" I mutter under my breath. She definetly had skills. I was so close to climaxing before she spoke. Then she.spoke her accent sexy as hell that's what made me climax and a loud moan. The loudest of them all releases as do I.

I smiled and licked her up before sitting up and wiping my mouth. I smiled down at her. "How did that feel?" I asked.

I open my eyes and grin "fucking brilliant. Your right, Irish girls are better" I say with s cheeky grin as.I sit up, leaning my elbows on the couch

I giggled. "Well I'm glad you feel that way." I smiled at her gently and leaned over, sharing a quick kiss with her.

I smile and giggle. "Thank you....so much" I whisper. There was something I was already missing. Her kisses. I'd done it again, and it was worse this time. I'd fallen in love again. The hardest I've ever.fallen.... And if I got hurt....

I chuckled softly. "You're welcome." I ran my fingers through my hair and watched her. She is so sexy.. "Are you ready to go back to the dorm?" I asked.

I smile slightly. "Hm... I spose. Lete get dressed and we can go" I say, picking up my discarded panties.and dress and slipping back into the panties

I smiled and got dressed as well. I took her hand and we left the room, going outside and to a cab. When we got back to our dorm, I sighed and sat down on my bed.

I lay down on tbe bed. What had just happened.....wow.... And stupidly enough I fell in love again. And I was almost certain she didn't feel the slave. She just needed someone as much as i did. And I was the best she could get, yet I wished it were more

I got up and sat on the edge of her bed, stroking her cheek gently. "You know.. I feel kind of neglected..." I said with mock sadness.

I grin and pull her down next to me "oh really" I tease. All of this would be easier without talking. Without touching. But I'd relish.it while I could

I smiled. "Yes really." I replied, looking up at her. "Show me how american girls do it." I purred.

I laugh "I thought American girls were boring" I tease. My lips trail down her neck, no kisses yet, payback for her teasing

I smiled and closed my eyes. "Well, you can prove me wrong." I replied with a chuckle.

I grin and roll so she's pinned beneath me. I strip her down to her.underwear.my lips trail down her neck chest and breasts. My tounge runs.over her nipples. Then it travels back up. I make the dsme journey again. Trailing.lips replaced with kissed. Softly running my tounge changed. When i get back.to het breasts.I begin.sucking.on.them (sleep!!. Night)(

(Night!)
    I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes, arching my back softly. "Damn.. That feels good.." I breathed.

I move to her other breast, giving them equal treatment. I trail my lips down to her belly button. One hand cups one of her breasts.while the other teases by running along the edge of her panties.

I smirked. She's getting back at me for teasing her. Which is fine because I'm not an impatient person. I just leaned back, closed my eyes, and smiled.

I smile and kiss back up her stomach, chest and neck. I hook her panties in my fingers, slowly slipping them off

I shivered as the cold air hit my private area. I smiled and glanced up at her, biting my lip.

I grin, softly kissing her lips. "Smile sweet cheeks" my fingers tease, running along the edge of her thighs, slowly getting closer. I could be a tease when i wanted. This was already a great night for me, i wanted her to feel the same

I chuckled and smiled gently. Somehow it felt different doing this in the dorm. Maybe because I could actually see her face. God, she sure is beautiful.

I smile "better" I purr, my lips against her stomach. I slowly slip two fingers in, softly kissing her stomach as I do

I bit my lip and leaned my head back, moaning softly. I reached my hands down to gently tangle in her hair.

I gently slip another finger in as my lips move back up. I suck on her left breast while my free hand plays with the other

I tugged on her hair gently and let out a small hiss, arching my back gently.

I pin her hips down with my knees, keeping her back flat. I slip my fingers in and out. I move my mouth to her other breast lightly biting the nipple