Login to your account

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I drank a few more beers and still was sober. I glanced at Demi. "Do you wanna dance?" I Asked.

I go blank for a second,. Oh god.... dancing, I was crap at dancing "sure sure" I say standing, what the fuck was I doing... warning heart, im falling again

I smiled and grabbed her hand, leading her to the dance floor. She could tell Demi was nervous. She grabbed her hips and pulled her close. "Just move your hips." I purred in her ear.

I shiver slightly as I feel her cool breath against my ear. Her voice. So soft and light, amazing. I smile nervously and do as she says. I never danced. Never had any one to dance with. I usually, drink, talk and go to their house, this was different, but better

I smiled and kissed her neck as we danced and grinded with each other. It was hot. I want this girl.

I bite my lip as she kisses my neck, this was turning out different then id planned. I scan the room, looking for somewhere private. I see a door labelled staff room. I take her hand and , ead her towards it. I know she wanted me, I felt the same, and it influenced our actions

I closed the door and locked it when we got inside. I smiled at her and grabbed her hips, pulling her close. I leaned in and kissed her roughly and lustfully.

I grin. My kiss wasnt as rough but was just as lustful. There was a small couch against one wall. I push her onto the couch, laying ewith her

I pulled her on top of me and ran my fingers up her back, kissing her deeper. I was itching to touch her and to be touched.

I pull away "yknow what I want" I mutter, my lips against her neck as I fiddle with the zip of her dress

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. "Maybe. Tell me what you want." I whispered.

"I wanna know how you do this in Ireland. Show me" I purr as I unzip her dress and slip it off

I smiled and kissed her neck. "Irish women like using toys, but they're not with me so I'll have to figure something out." I purred.I helped her with her dress and then slipped it off, biting my lip at her banging body.

I smile at her as she bites her lip and run my lips along her neck "hit me with your best shot" I whisper against her neck, my hands sliding down her back

"You got it." I replied. I slowly reached around and unhooked her bra, slowly sliding it off and tossing it to the side. I smiled and ran my hands down her chest, feeling her soft breasts gently.

My eyes slide half shut as she holds my breasts. So long since I've been touched.... It felt soo good. I smile softly at her as my hands rest on her waist

I smiled and rolled over so I was on top of her. I kissed down her neck and then gently ran my tongue across her breasts. "How long has it been since you've been with a real woman?" I purred

My eyes fully shut and a shiver runs.down my spine "r-real woman.....t-two years" I stutter. Her tounge was like magic on my breasts. She makes me feel wanted like never before

I smiled and moved to the other one, sucking on her nipple gently. "Thats so long..." I said softly. I kissed down to her belly button and swirled my tongue around it.

"M..I.." I mutter. I wanted her further down. She was building my up. She was a tease, someone to be wary of, but it would be more fun that way. "W-what... A-Ab-about you"

I smiled and kissed back up to her breasts. "Sex just a month ago... Relationship a year ago." I Answered. What can I say? I'm an honest person. I bit her breast teasingly and looked up at her.

I nod, my eyed still closed. "Jeez girl your such a tease!!" I say softly. All the same, I was loving it. She teased me, making me feel.... Good. And she knea all th right spots on my breasts to touch, lick, bite and kiss. She was pure heaven already and to be honest nothing had happened yet.

I smiled and ran my hand down her body to her panties. Which were soaking wet. I giggled and began to rub her over the fabric. "You sure are wet.." I purred, nibbling on her neck.

"You've been teasing me long enough" I purr in.return as I curl some of her soft ginger locks around my fingers.

I smiled and said,"Well let me fix that for you." I ran my tongue down her body and I slowly opened her legs, blowing softly on the wet spot on her panties.

Another shiver runs through me as I feel her cold breath. I was starting to get annoyed by het teasing. I wanted her now.

I could tell that she was about to go crazy with want for me. I smirked and slowly slid off her panties, tossing them to the side. I teasingly licked her, then I opened her up with my fingers and explored the inside of her with my tongue.

I moan softly "mmm Jesus that feels so good" I purr. I hadn't been touched in so long, and she had the touch of an angel. Her fingers so soft and her tounge so gentle. Yet she was fulfilling my want, smidge by smidge

I smiled and moved my tongue up to her clit, teasingly pressing my tongue against it before taking the swollen organ in my mouth, sucking on it gently.

My head leans back and my back arches "s...shit" I whisper. Id never been turned on like this before and i loved it, my hands in her hair tighten and keep her head close