Login to your account

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I closed my eyes at her soft kisses and I bit my lip. Like her, my neck is one of my weakest spots. "Mm.." I sighed pleasurably.

I giggle and softly kiss up her neck and cheek, planting a final soft kiss on the tip of her nose. I lay on my side propped up on my elbow and smile

I smiled down at her and chuckled. "Tease." I mumbled with a giggle. I leaned down and pecked her forehead gently.

I grin cheekily "I know" I chuckle and stand up, beginning to walk over the hill we were lying on. I turn back to her, beckon her over and disappear below the drop of the hill

I got up and followed her silently. "What's up?" I asked softly, grabbing her hand.

I grin and slip my hand out of hers. I make a small run up and cartwheel down the hill ending in a giggling heap at the bottom

I rose an eyebrow and watched her, a hint of amusement on my face. I sat back down and smiled.

I giggle and crawl over to her, sitting on her lap "that was fun" I breathe, trying to stop giggling

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "That looked fun." I said softly, kissing her neck lightly

((Sorry its late...)) I close my eyes and smile. I lean into her kisses "lunaa" I mutter (ive been wondering)

((Wondering what?))

I pecked her neck gently and looked into her eyes. "Yes?" I asked.

((My parents think this account is deleted. Even though its not, is there anyway to delete my account or this roleplay)) I squirm in her arms "you know what! " I whine. She knew my neck was my weak spot, my disadvantage and that it tickled

((Are you not wanting to rp anymore?))

((My parents didnt know I had this or kidzworld. I got grounded when they found out they made me delete kidzworld but I cant delete this and I dont wanna get in more trouble))

((Why did you get back on then? If you wanna leave just leave... idk how to delete it.))