Login to your account

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Okay love!! Forms!!!
    Name: Luna
    Looks: Long bright red hair that reaches to the middle of her waist and bright piercing green eyes. (She's irish) and pale skin, no freckles, and a beautiful curvy body. About 5'4. Round face with full lips and long eyelashes. Small dimples.
    Sexuality: Lesbian

Name: Demi
    Looks: silky blonde hair that ends halfway down her back and falls in curls. She has sky blue eyes. She lived in Australia for a long time so is quite tan. She's very skinny which just shows of all her curves. About 5'6. A few freckled across her nose that show off in the sun.
    Sexuality: bisexual

(I'll start)
    I was in the cab, my large headphones on. America is not as pretty as Ireland at all. The cab driver dropped me off at college and I grabbed my bags from the trunk and went inside. I went to the headmaster's office and got my schedule and dorm. Looks like I'm going to be rooming with a girl named Demi. I was the first one to reach the dorm. I picked a bed and began to unpack. Demi better be cute.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

(I'll start)
    I was in the cab, my large headphones on. America is not as pretty as Ireland at all. The cab driver dropped me off at college and I grabbed my bags from the trunk and went inside. I went to the headmaster's office and got my schedule and dorm. Looks like I'm going to be rooming with a girl named Demi. I was the first one to reach the dorm. I picked a bed and began to unpack. Demi better be cute.

I push my mom and her constant kisses off of me "mom! I'm not leaving the country, I'm just going to college" I knew my way around, I'd been on many visits before with older siblings. I go to the headmasters office and get everything i need. It appeared I was rooming with someone called Luna. It'd be a bonus if she was cute, but there were a lot of options at this place. I open the dorm door and walk in, closing the door behind me. I lean my suitcase against the free bed, place a bag next to it and flop onto the bed, my golden hair splaying around my face. I met out a deep breath and rest ny hands behind my head. Without sitting up I glance at the girl "Luna, right?"

"Yes." I replied, my irish accent strong. "And you must be Demi." I turned to look at her, my eyes widening slightly. Wow.. Demi.. She really is beautiful..

I sit up, running my fingers through my soft blonde hair "yeah.... irish, am i right?" If she was then she was a gorgeous Irish. She was gorgeous anyway, but irish.... I love irish people, so.,.. different, yet exciting

I sat down on my bed and crossed one leg over the other. I was wearing a cute little flowy white dress and I was barefoot. I grabbed my brush and began to comb through my long red hair. "You are correct." I replied softly.

I grin at her and nod "so how does america compare? Im guessing not well" I sat up and leant my head against the wall so I can still see her, yet feel relaxed at the same time. The more I studied her, the better she looked

I set my brush down and smirked at her. "Well its prettier in Ireland and the girls are more wild.. Actually, I've never actually experienced American girls." I said with a chuckle.

I nod, america wasnt that great, and id heard that our girls were boring..... wait, she said girls? Didnt she? "The girls and guys are pretty boring here..... unless you find the right person, then it can be, Great" I say thoughtfully. So first my room mate is super cute, next she's into girls, could this day get any better?

I laughed. "Fuck guys. They're gross. I'm lesbian." I told her with a small grin. I laid back in bed and yawned. That was a super long flight.. 10 hours..

I laugh. I had a great roommate, fucking gorgeous, funny, and guys were a no. "Meh.... guys are ok, but only when I cant find a hot girl" I say, I glance over at my suitcase. No way was I unpacking now, I couldnt be bothered, too tired, stress mostly.

I grinned. So she's into girls too? This should be fun. I got up and began to unpack my "toys" , putting them in a drawer.

I glance over as she unpacks, taking in what she was unpacking, but making it seem like i was looking out the window. She had toys too? Hm.. she wasa lot more like me than I expected. Which was great.... in some ways

After I finished I smiled at her. "You're a cute one aren't you?" I purred, sitting back down on my bed and winking at her.

I raise an eyebrow in questioning. I wasnt sure if she was serious or just leading me on. A lot of people had done that to me in my life, and I wss determined to change that. But I couldn't stop the small smile "right back at ya" I reply, I was wary of my choice of words

I smiled as I watched her. She is just so damn beautiful. "I was thinking about going to a club tonight.. Would you like to come with me?" I asked.

I smile. demi, dont. Why would a hot irish girl like her want to go to a club with a boring american like you but the words flow anyway. "Sure, that sounds great" I couldnt stop my thought anymore and they stray to how hot she was

I giggled and winked at her. "Dress sexy." I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

For a few seconds I stare in disbelief at the retreating figure. When I snap out of it I quickly unpack everything, my clothes, underwear, and toys. I put on lace bra and panties and start finding something suitable to wear. I decide ona tight red top and a mini skirt, with red heels and a black leather jacket. Id had a shower before i arrived. I change into my clothes and sit on my bed, brushing my hair

I took my shower and then blow dried my hair and did my makeup. I got dressed in a short, black, skin tight dress and black stilletos. I walked out and smiled at her. "You look great." I told her with a wink.

I take a deep breathh to steady my self as I stand up off my bed and lay my brush down. Her winks were annoying. The stupid thing was, I coukd guess what would happen.... i smile "thanks you dont look to bad yourself" I reply as I walk to the door

I laughed. "Thanks." I replied softly. I slipped my phone in my bra and smiled softly. "You ready?" I asked.

I nod. I walk out. Id left my phone under my pillow, i never had it on anyway. I get us a cab and get in the back. I look over at her "where to?" I ask with a soft smile

I smile. "Persuasion." I said to the cab driver. The driver nodded and he began to drive. When we got to the club, we walked in and I looked around. Hmm.. American clubs are strange..

I smile "good choice, this is the best club for miles" I walk over to the bar with het following, I look at the selectiin of drinks then at her "choose your poisin" I say with a laugh. My laugh was soft, like windchimes

I chuckled softly and just ordered beer. It was really light. It would take a lot for me to get intoxicated because the beer in Ireland is really strong and thick, and this is light. And it tastes weird.

I raise an eyebrow as I sip my beer "whats up?" I ask. I didnt drink often. But it took me a while to get drunk all the same. I didnt know how different irish beer was, b but I could guess by her face that it was much stronger than americsn beer

"It's just new." I replied softly. I smiled at her and sipped it again. I watched people dance. People here dance weird.. I chuckled to myself and shook my head.

This club was soon crowded. All over there were couples kissing, making out, and a few couples even doing it against the wall. I roll my eyes. Yet it made me feel awkward, all the couples doing something, and im sat here with the sexiest girl ive metm unable to do anything. I take another sip of my beer, finishing it I order another