Login to your account

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Stare

I chuckled softly and moved across the room towards her,"This is a nice little outfit... Simple sleepwear?"

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled as I could see her outline. "Mhmm..." I replied softly. I reached over and moved the curtain a little bit so that the moonlight shone in so I could see a little more clearly.

I moved behind her slowly, standing behind her. I placed my hands on his hips, pressing against her gently,"I feel very underdressed then..."

I bit my lap at her touch and placed my hands on hers. "I personally think you have too much clothes on..." I whispered, running one hand down my own body slowly.

I grabbed her hand as it moved and stopped it, my lips moving graciously across her neck as I spoke,"Then why don't you change that?"

A shiver ran down my spine as she breathed down my neck and I turned in her arms, smiling at her. I began to undress her slowly, tossing her large t-shirt off and then her boxers. Then she was just in her panties and bra.

I stared into her deep green eyes, my site now adjusted to the darkness. I smiled and untied her robe slowly, gliding it off her shoulders. I pressed her back against the cold window, remembering what she said about being submissive. I narrowed my eyes at her and smiled,"You want me, don't you."

I shivered at the cold glass pressed against my mostly bare back and I looked into her grey eyes. I bit licked my lips and bit my bottom one gently. "Yes..." I whispered.

I leaned in and got close to her ear, gently nibbling on it as I pinned her wrists to the window,"Then you should learn to work for it... Get dressed,"I whispered, pressing my body to hers,"We're going to the club,"I said before releasing her and grabbing a few things from my dresser and closet, going into the bathroom. I was a tease... I hoped she liked that.

I was so sexually frustrated at that point. I wanted her. And I wanted her now. If that's how she wants to be, then so be it. I got dressed in the most sexy outfit I have. A short black dress that is so tight on me that it shows all of my curves and lines. Not much to the imagination. I put my hair in a half ponytail and did my makeup. I put on high heeled boots that reach my knees. I looked at myself in the long mirror. If I could do myself, I would.

I pulled on a push-up bra and no panties. Over that, I slipped on a tight red dress and combed down my short pixie haircut. I put on some red lipstick and makeup, as well as red stilettos. I walked out and smiled at her,"You ready, beast?"

I smiled at her. She looks really sexy. "Yes." We walked out and caught a cap. I sat on the right side, one leg crossed over the other. I looked out the window. "Soo. Which club are we going to?" I asked.

"It's called Persuasion,"I said, with a smile, sitting back comfortably. When I came to visit the college the first time I hit some clubs.

When we got to the club, we showed the bouncer our IDs then we went in. I looked around. It was dark, the music loud, and the couples crazy. Some making out, some doing it in the corner, some grinding. I smiled. "Not as crazy as Ireland, but close."

I chuckled at her and nodded,"It's my kind of party,"I said with a grin, licking my lips lightly and winking at her, walking deeper into the club. The sexual tension we had could be cut with a knife, but that's why I brought her here...

I grabbed her hand and I led her to the bar where I bought us both drinks, handing her one. It was a very strong drink. I could handle it well. I am Irish after all. I smiled at her. "Wanna go dance?"

"Sure,"I said, after going bottoms up with the drink. I winced a bit, but smiled after, taking her hand,"Come on, hot stuff.."

I grinned as we walked in the middle of the dance floor. It was a very upbeat song. As we danced, I grabbed her hips and pressed her body to mine, kissing her neck as I grinded against her slowly. Someone grabbed me from behind but I didn't pay much attention to it. I was only focused on winning Broady over, and having her in my bed tonight.

I grinned and chuckled softly, grinding my backside into her playfully as I swayed. I turned my head to the side, giving her space to nip and kiss at me like she was.

We drank a lot of drinks, and danced a lot. Everything began to spin and get blurry. I grabbed Broady's face and kissed her deeply, tasting the alchohaul on her lips as my body pressed tightly against hers.

I moaned against her lips, holding her hips as I swayed against her. I bit her bottom lip and grinned, reahcing around and squeezing her ass. MM...

I placed my hands on her breasts and I squeezed them gently, hooking one leg around her hip. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip gently and then slipped my tongue in her mouth, my tongue wrestling with hers, hers dominating mine of course.

When her leg wrapped around me, her dress moved up and I grinned. This place was more than open to letting their party goers do their thing, and I placed my hand on her inner thigh, running it up until I met the fabric of her panties. I smiled, closing my lips around her tongue and sucking playfully.

I moaned softly and pressed myself against her hand. I was really wet for her. I broke the kiss and kissed her ear gently. "Damn baby... I want you so bad.." I purred in her ear.

I pressed my hand against her, the moistness of her warming my hand. I grinned and nodded,"Do you? Do you really want me?"I growled into her ear, squeezing her forcefully, holding her up with the one hand holding her backside.

I gasped as she squeezed me and I moaned softly. "Yes.. I want you sooo bad.." I purred as I grabbed her boob and squeezed it gently. I was about to go crazy with lust.

I pressed my tongue to her neck, dragging it upwards. I chuckled gently, she was practically begging for me. I had better self control. I looked around and smiled,"Where?"I asked into her ear, moving my hand gently up and then down.

I whimpered. "Anywhere." I whispered, running my tongue under her ear, then down her neck. I set my foot back down on the floor and I pulled her hand from my crotch, putting it to my lips and gently licking my wetness from her hand.

I looked around. I was not about to be one of those couples in the corner, but I didn't want to take her back to the dorm, either. Complaints on the first night? That wasn't very classy. I smiled and pulled my fingers from her lips, licking them for myself and grinning. I took her hand and led her towards the back, into the restroom. The washwoman who was there watched as and I nodded to her, smiling as I locked the door. It was a very classy restroom, large granite counters, a small couch, a powder center.

I smiled at her and sat on the couch, crossing one leg over the other. I was a little more calm then I was on the dance floor. I smiled seductively at her. "What do you want me to do baby?" I purred, running a hand down my own body.