Login to your account

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Stare

Stop and Stare

Okay, darling! Forms?

Name:

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Name: Luna
    Looks: Long bright red hair that reaches to the middle of her waist and bright piercing green eyes. (She's irish) and pale skin, no freckles, and a beautiful curvy body. About 5'4. Round face with full lips and long eyelashes. Small dimples.

Name: Broady
    Looks: Broady has bright grey eyes and short black hair. She is relitively tan and keeps herself in shape, but not scary muscley. She has the right curves, and is commonly told she is stunning.

Would you like to start?

"I'm going to miss you so much!!!!" My mother cried, tears in her eyes as she clung to me. "I'm gonna miss you too mom.." I mumbled. My father gently peeled my mother from me and said,"That's enough darling, don't make it any harder for her." I hugged my dad goodbye and then entered the college. I went to the headmaster's office and got my schedule and room, with the name of my roommate. Broady. What a strange name. I shrugged and soon found the room. It was small, with 2 beds on either side of the room. I was the first one here. I put my suitcase down and began to unpack, wondering if my roommate was going to be nice. Or cute.

I yawned gently, adjusting the large headphones on my ears as my taxi pulled up to the college. There were students and parents everyone and I smirked, shaking my head. I grabbed my backpack from the seat next to me, and then my suitcase from the trunk. With some navigating and confrontation with some administrators, I found my dorm. As I opened the door, I noticed my rommate was there and I smirked,"Hi."

I looked up from my suitcase and looked her over. Tan, cute. She's a really beautiful girl. I smirked and walked over, holding my hand out to her. "Hey there. You must be my new roommate. I'm Luna."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Broady,"I said with a smile, shaking her hand as I looked her up and down. Definetly intruiging... I gently let go of her hand and walked into our room, lifting my suitcase onto my bed. I adjusted my headphones around my neck and checked her out again. Mmm..

After I finished packing, I put my suitcase under my bed and laid down, yawning softly. "So, Broady, where are you from?" I asked, turning on my side and propping my head up on my elbow. I bit my lip as I checked her out. She really is.. Something.. She looks like someone who works out a lot, maybe an athlete? But her body still has all of the right curves.

I chuckled softly, still working on unpacking my own things, since I got here later then she did. I lookedat her over my bare shoulder as I asjudted my strapless shirt,"I'm from California,"I said with a smile, beginning to hang up the thing,"And yourself?"

I smiled at her. "Wellll..." I sat up, crossing one pale leg over the other. "I'm from Ireland, but I moved here to go to college." I said with a shrug. I plugged in my phone to charge and I ran my fingers through my bright red hair.

"That's really cool,"I said with a chuckle,"I hear the boys there are awful fun,"I added as I began to put away my undergarments into the top drawer of the provided dresser, my skirt swaying around my legs as I did.

I smiled and bit my lip as I watched her. "Well, the girls are more fun than the boys." I said with a laugh. I laid back on my back and messed with my nails as I glanced at her. God.... It's been a while since I've seen such a sexy woman.

"So you're into girls, too, huh?"I asked with a chuckle as I closed the drawer with my hip. I closed and folded up my suitcase, bending over and sliding it under my bed. Maybe I was giving her a view of my backside and maybe I wasn't. It all depended if she was looking or not.

I looked over at her and smiled. She has a really nice, round, toned bottom. I looked away when she stood up straight. "Yep. Gotta love the girls." I said with a chuckle. I sat up and looked up at her. Wait.. She said too. So does that mean that she's also into girls? I smiled to myself. This must be luck.

"Have since I was fourteen,"I said with a chuckle, walking to the window and looking out. I glanced at her smiled warmly,"How long have you been a girl lover?"

I shrugged. "I've always like girls. It's just been natural to me. I had my first girlfriend at 15." I said with a smile, looking at her. "I lost my virginity to one at 16."

"Wow, sounds like we are one in the same,"I said with a chuckle, grinning at her,"Does this mean I can unpack my toys without you being weird about it? Or should I wait for you to leave?"

I laughed and grinned at her. "Only if you don't mind me unpacking mine." I winked at her. I got up and grabbed my little toy bag from under the bed. "Sooo. Do you just like girls or do you like both genders?" I asked. I was wearing a short black dress and I was barefoot. It was a flowy dress that didn't show much to the imagination. Especially if you look up the skirt.

"I'm mainly into girls, I'd say 87%, but the occasional drunken night could lead to a one night stand with a boy,"I said with a chuckle, opening the top drawer of my night stand as pulling my toys out. I didn't have a lot, but enough to keep me happy... Vibrator, strap on... The general.

I laugh. "Oh same here." I smiled and glanced at her toys, Interesting. I had similar ones, but I also had stuff like massage oils and lube and such.

I smiled at her,"We are going to be quite the match, aren't we?"I asked with a small chuckle, closing my drawer after putting in the last of my things. I leaned against the wall and rose an eyebrow,"Are you dominant or submissive?"

I leaned back and crossed one leg over the other, smirking at her. "I'm more submissive but every once in a while I have a little dominant side." I said with a giggle as I checked her out. She really is hot.

I smirked at her gently and walked to my closet, pulling out my small bag of bathing utilities and a towel,"I'm going to go shower,"I said, watching her for a moment, obviously letting my eyes go from one end to the next. I walked out the door and down the corridor to the large bathroom. There were rows and rows of shower stalls and stepped into one, undressing, tossing my clothes onto a bench on the other side of the room. Oh this girl had me dripping.

I let out a sigh when she walked out and I laid back, running my hand down my body thoughtfully. When it reached my panties, I smiled. I'm a little wet. I giggled and walked to the bathroom, which only has a toilet and a sink, and changed underwear after releasing myself a little.

I walked back to our room once I was squeaky cleaned and freshly climaxed. I had my towel wrapped around me tightly and I closed our door gently. I smiled at her, smirking,"Water here is nice,"I said with a smile, tossing my clothes onto my bed.

I smiled and looked up from my phone, checking her out. Man... I can only imagine the body under that towel. "I may have to go try it out soon." I said with a chuckle. I slipped my phone under my pillow and sat up, watching her.

I opened my drawer and pulled out a pair of panties and a bra, as well as a pair of boxer shorts and a large t-shirt. Night time was approahcing and I was prepared to relax... Or more...I smiled slyly at her and glanced at the pair of panties in the hamper. I winked at her and smirked, walking into the bathroom, leaving the door open a bit as I changed.

I glanced at her as she was changing, but all I could see was her backside. Still, she has a nice ass. I looked away and stood up, openly changing into lacy panties and a bra, putting on a robe over it which was silk and pretty much transparent.

When I walked out I rose an eyebrow and chuckled gently. I smiled and turned the bathroom light off, walking deeper into the room,"Oh, really now?"

I smiled into the darkness. "Yes, really." I replied softly, my voice smooth. I gently twisted my hair around my fingers and I rested my other hand on my stomach, lightly rubbing it over the robe.