Login to your account

Thread: [MOD] Member Spotlight : REVAMP [5/12 - 5/18]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[MOD] Member Spotlight : REVAMP [5/12 - 5/18]

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT [5/12 - 5/18]

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

Every week, I will announce one member to be featured for the week. There is not a specific way to become chosen for member spotlight, and can range anywhere from being a genuinely friendly person to running an ample amount of unique and successful games that the community takes part in.

We have an array of awesome people on this site, and you guys deserve to get your fifteen minutes (7 days) of fame!

Do you have someone you wish to nominate for MEMBER SPOTLIGHT? Feel free to send me a PM with the users name and your reason!

▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀

Sinz Kitten

Date Joined : 02-06-2013

I chose Kitten because of how noticeably busy she has become since her recent joining of the site! I was impressed initially by her enthusiasm, which was only furthered as I saw her plotting and writing all over the site! But what really got me was her bold ambition to make use of our adult side of the site! She has created one of the most popular adult games I've seen, and has been featured already! Very social, very sweet and always looking for a story to tell, Sinz Kitten gets the member spotlight this week!
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 05-13-2013 at 06:58 PM.