Login to your account

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How did you find us?

I searched "roleplaying" on Google and found you as the first search result.
    T-T-TRUTH

I was searching for RP's to join. It didn't matter what it was, I just had an itching to write on an RP forum. A day or so past when I found this link among the myriad of blue titles in Google search. I was curious of the title 'WTFRPG'. I thought it was clever. I was happily surprised to know that it was what I suspected it would be. A place to write WTF I want.

google+. I joined two communtities and one had a bunch of people who had accounts here so I gave it a try

Nameless NPC
    Someone saw my roleplay thread on another site and told me about this place. Seemed like fun so I joined

I was invited via Gaia. Someone saw my search for an roleplay, and directed me here.

Nameless NPC
    Was googling Roleplaying and thought I would join up =3

A friend recommended me, me being a fellow writer and roleplayer on other websites. Love the roleplayers here, as well as the format to create roleplays and such. Very helpful
    YOUU!

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP---

shhhhhhh......

can you hear them?

the voices?

the voices of the characters you've killed?

ill tell you a secret...

THEY WHISPER TO ME

they sow me beautiful seedlings of stories whispering leaves across asphalt blank as snow fallen in---

SHHHHH!--

LISTEN!....

Nameless NPC
    A friend posted the link on a forum on gaiaonline.

Google is your friend.

Ayup. Google for me as well.

Through my friend, who I know for a fact found this website through a desperate search for any good RP Forum hosting websites. It's getting pretty hard to find good ones out there in the troll-infested waters of the internet.
    We were never tragedies; we were emergencies. Call 911, tell them I'm having a fantastic time.

Found this place through a recommendation from a friend on Gaia Online. I like everything I've seen thus far! Can't wait to try everything else out on here!

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine candy View Post
    Found this place through a recommendation from a friend on Gaia Online. I like everything I've seen thus far! Can't wait to try everything else out on here!
    Yay! That's what we like to here.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Memewsha!

I was lead here by a grease fire, ironically.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

I was stalking my brother and saw this website ^^ Thought it'd be a great opportunity
    To write a good story, one needs to live it.

Came across an old email from a friend with the link to the site. :>

My Airship: Cruising the skies for inspiration and adventure.
    I heard about the site through Menewsha and figured it could be fun as well. :3

I guess I'm the only person who found this by searching for the old WTFRPG Watadafooka rpg. ;w; it was an old fun text based rpg game that i kinda miss... it used to be at this very website if i recall... i played it years ago but a few years back i think i saw that it was gone... so sad... so i found this when looking for it again and decided to join. after a bit of research i was wrong about the website. but its still down. and that makes me sad... ;w; spoof.wtfrpg.com was the site it was at.

Nameless NPC
    I was a user on Menewsha and after suddenly feeling constricted from my creativity by a warning about incest and underage requests, I've decided to see if this play would help me feel more creative and free.

Nameless NPC
    I'm an active member of Menewsha, and vaguely remembered the name from hearing it a while ago on there. So when I decided to start roleplaying again, this is where I headed.

I was also recommended to go here from Menewsha! The site system reminds me of roleplaygateway, but with some unique differences, I like it!

Humble Farmer With a Sword EisforEnigma's Avatar

Reason!

Quote Originally Posted by rumxcoke View Post
    I was searching for RP's to join. It didn't matter what it was, I just had an itching to write on an RP forum. A day or so past when I found this link among the myriad of blue titles in Google search. I was curious of the title 'WTFRPG'. I thought it was clever. I was happily surprised to know that it was what I suspected it would be. A place to write WTF I want.
    This person! I joined because Rum found me on another RP site and told me this one was better. So here I am.

Got an email that I made an account with Menewsha 5 or so years ago, and never activated it.

So Here I am! I'd love to start rping again, I haven't done it for over a year. And this site just looks a whole lot more organized than what I had before!

I just hope I meet some people who love action and adventures as much as I do!

I was browsing through some threads on RPNation and I found someone with a cool profile pic. I clicked on them and they had some cool characters and some info, one of those links lead here! And so now I'm a new member on WTFRPG!
    I'm not new to Roleplay, I'm just new to WTFRPG! I hope I like it here and am welcomed with open arms.

I was creeping around on Menewsha and found the site through a link in someone's signature.

A good friend told me she used this site, and that it was a good website, so here I am!

I was introduced to the site by a few friends actually, I've used a few rp sites before and a couple of my friends recommended this one.