Login to your account

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

OOC : TCD Crack Roleplay

The Coming Darkness : Crack Roleplay

Let the madness begin!
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 02-13-2013 at 03:29 AM.

The court was filled with squeaks, bouncing sounds, and a loud attempt at communication on a hot summer day. Sorcerers was entering into the sports phase, where the more agile students could partake in all kinds of sports. Sorcerers' basketball team, the Comets, were holding tryouts that morning. Among the students practicing in their tryouts was Enzo, sporting a red basketball jersey. He, like everyone else, were sweating as if the court was a microwave.

The two groups of kids practicing were racing back and forth on the court. Enzo's side, the 'Away' team, was losing by just 6 points in the last quarter. Enzo was naturally a nervous wreck. If something were dependent on him, he'd freak out, and it was showing. As Enzo possessed the ball, he could swear his opponent grew in size as he drew closer. His opponent looked as if he turned into a spawn from hell, and Enzo stood there, the ball tightly in his hands. "Come on, Ferrari! Shoot the ball!" Shouted one of his teammates. Oh, god! I'm going to mess up, I know it!

Before he knew it, the ball was stolen from him, and his opponent had already rushed to the other side of the court and scored, which sealed in the win for the Home team. The coach blew the whistle and the tryouts were over. The players moved over to the benches. One of them bumped into Enzo as he made like a statue. "You fucking suck, man." Enzo looked down at his palms. "W-what just happened? I couldn't move..."
    Last edited by IamEnzo; 02-13-2013 at 04:21 AM.

"Engaging."

Volitaire, perched up on one of the back benches kept an eye on his closest friend as he watched him blunder the tryouts. He couldn't really chuckle or scold Enzo from within his thoughts. He would never even dare touch a basketball. With the piercing whistle from the coach ringing through his ear, which the dark haired introvert loathed the most about school sports, he stood up and walked down the column of the bench. He tried his best to not trip over his own feet, as the columns were pretty damn narrow. Awkwardly making his way down he heard one of the other students who were trying out vainly insult Enzo, causing some blood to boil. Taking quickened steps to get to Enzo before any others decided to bully him he patted Enzo on the shoulder reassuringly. "At least know you did better job than I would have if I was out on this court." Voli said with a half grin. He knew that Enzo sometimes needed that small booster to his confidence at times like these. It's where Volitaire found himself to be of use as a best friend. With tryouts ending the next period was to begin soon for those who had regular classes. Enzo would probably be given an excuse for cleaning himself off after the sweaty game. Only reason Volitaire was watching was because he spent his lunch hour spectating. He wished he could hang out longer but class was to begin for him soon. "What will you do now, Enzo? I have no idea how these try-out things work."
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-13-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Legendary Adventurer silverlinedmist's Avatar
    Silver had been hanging out with David and Kira for a short while now, and things were going great. Until one day when David brought up the fact that they weren't part of any clubs or anything. He mentioned that this was probably the case because they couldn't even get into any clubs. Silver remembered it well. "I bet you can't even get into cheer!" Cheer, of all things. Who couldn't get into cheer club? Really, that's like the easiest thing. When the day of tryouts finally came around, Silver and Kira had both agreed to try out together to prove him wrong. Silver stood in the locker room, changing into the outfit that they gave them to try out in; Old, sweaty uniforms that people didn't want anymore. They smelled horrible, but they were actually pretty cute, Silver thought. Kind of skimpy, though, exposing most of her legs as well as her arms and stomach. At least her chest was mostly covered. Silver finished changing, and waited just outside the locker rooms in the gym for Kira to finish so they could go to the tryouts together. While she waited, she watched Enzo completely fail at basketball, and covered her face with her hand due to second hand embarrassment.

Meanwhile, David was not too far away, planning on watching the tryouts from the bleachers. He sort of felt bad that he put them up to this, because he really just wanted to see Silver and Kira in those skirts. Though, he'd never admit it to anyone. David watched as the basketball club finished up with their tryouts, chuckling quietly to himself as Enzo utterly failed, and looked over to see Silver wearing little clothing. "Oh, boy." That means Kira's gonna wear something like that too. If he were alone, David probably would have let out a loud evil laugh. But, he wasn't, so he kept it inside his head. He leaned his head on his hand, watching the others as they went to find their friends and converse among themselves. When are these tryouts gonna start, anyways?

"What exactly is your pride, Tsuna-kun?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Why in the world, did we have to be so gullible? She could take David's taunt. However, David and Harley believing they couldn't get into the team was almost a breaking point for Kira. When the Kira told Harley, the only reaction was laughter. Can't get into the team, my ass. she thought. No, no. Now this was a matter of pride and rubbing it in both of their faces. The only reason she didn't get into a club or anything, was because she'd been busy with her friends. When she wasn't with Harley, or the other two, she had class/homework to do. It'd been settled. Silver would join her in trying out for the team. If by some sort of luck they got accepted, then it would certainly be an interesting experience.

I wonder if I'll stick to it. Could be boring. Changing into the uniform provided, Kira had to resist wrinkling her nose. Not at the scent, but at the fact that it was so much less than what she was used to. Tugging the back of the skirt down, she sighed at the apparent refusal of it's cooperation. "Complete fanservice. If the teams suck, at least we're distraction." Adjusting the top and putting away her clothes, she went out to join Silver. There was class next period, but since they would be trying out, the two were able to ditch. "So, if we Do get in, think we'll get better uniforms?" She asked, looking around to see if anyone they knew were around. She hoped not.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

It didn't take long before support from his friend Volitaire eased him. He laughed and looked over to him "It's harder than it looks..." He explained with a lazed tone. Volitaire had asked what he was going to do next. Honestly, Enzo had many things to do before the day was over. Kenji had made it a goal for him to be accepted into at least one sport as part of the training process. "Me neither, but I have to keep trying - Maybe they're some other tryouts going on right now."

He shot a glance to the gym doors that led outside rather than back into the school. The entire back area of Sorcerers was dedicated to sports and nature. The ground felt hollow, like something was below it, too. When he went to look back at Volitaire, he saw both Silver and Kira some ways behind him in a rather... revealing attire. The uniform was obviously that of cheerleaders. The only thing Enzo could do was make an odd, troubled face and stutter over his words. "I-is that... Do w-we know..?"

"Engaging."

Volitaire wasn't surprised by Enzo's stuttering, though wondering what was the cause. It sounded like a nervous stutter. He turned to the direction Enzo was facing to notice Kira and Silver in very skimpy cheerleader attire. He curved his lip and relaxed his brow. "Well good luck... Don't trip over yourself, that can be quite painful." Rolling his eyes, Volitaire left his sweaty friend behind to go attend his afternoon classes. His lass class of the day actually. He hadn't seen his little lemon drop of a crush Eos at all today. He knew she came in but hadn't seen her since coming in this morning. He longed to talk to her to see how she was doing. Being so stuck in his daydreams he hadn't even realized he went down the wrong hallway and only a minute left till class starts. In a instant his frustration took over, pushing away any ooey gooey thoughts he was having with the girl. He huffed, blowing some of his fringe away from his eye. "I could... Warp it. But my class of magic may cause some trouble with the prefects if used inside school grounds. It's also not very stealthy either.. Oh, it's worth a shot.." He jabbed his four fingers at the air, black rings of text following behind his hand, and broke a black rift that stretched out then formed into a circular opening. The rings of text spun at the sides of the portal helping to maintain stability. Volitaire quickly leaped inside. Another portal opened right down the hall of his classroom and out came the Jumper. Noticing there were no students traversing down this hallway. It looks lie they all made it to their classes. Volitaire speed-walked down to his, the door was cracked but class hadn't started yet. He had a sigh of relief as he entered the door and took his seat in the back of the room. He barely knew any of the students in his class, though they all seemed to know something about him. Sometimes he wondered if Enzo blabbered on about him whenever they asked. With the teacher nodding at Volitaire entrance he rose from his large, brown, leather chair, which always looked amazingly comfortable! It left imprints of his of his body, he was always able to easily recli- How troublesome. Off tangent again... The teacher rose from his big, comfy, chair and flipped open his teachers copy of the tetbook and flipped it open to the correct page telling his students to follow suit. Today they were going to go over what the didn't manage to finish yesterday; Conjuring real world objects into their magical persona's. Volitaire was already quite capable of this. An easy last class for him, a nice way to end his day.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-13-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Silver looked back to see Kira approaching her and shook her head. "I really hope so. These.. I don't even know what to say about them." She looked down at herself, trying to pull down the shirt a little. She looked up to see Enzo and Volitaire not too far away, looking at them both. Volitaire left, leaving Enzo gaping at them. "And just what are you looking at?" she questioned, giving him a slight glare. Sure enough there were girls gathering not too far away, considering basketball tryouts had just ended. "Oh, I think that's our group." Silver put her hair up in a pony tail and looked back to Kira. "You ready?"

David still sat in the bleachers, watching everything go down. When he saw Kira come out and stand next to Silver in the same outfit, he turned bright red. Both of them, dancing around in those outfits. The thought was entertaining to say the least. "Ahaha, wow.." He wondered who else might show up to witness this, and began to wonder where Harley was. There's no way she would miss this. He thought about bringing a camera, but he figured that might be a bit too creepy.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar
    A crash, a bang, and a shout echoed out from one of the darker corners of the school, behind the gym, and the telltale flash of a red tracksuit gave an obvious warning to whoever was near. And that warning was to get away from that alley right that minute. Why? Well, because the Russian Tiger was all fired up and ready for a good fight. A curious individual would have attempted to sneak a peek anyways, but would flee at the sight of five or so thugs piled on the ground, the petite figure of a female standing above them, a smirk across her face. "Che, weak." A rather dented baseball bat was clenched in one hand, and the other was adjusting the eyepatch located over her left eye. This would be Allochka Sasha Vetochkin, though most would call the caramel haired girl by the nickname of the Russian Tiger, for her ferocity and sharp tongue.

However, while Sasha was gloating to herself about her victory, a thug member had snuck up behind her, and made a grab for the female. Sasha barely noticed until it was too late, but escaped in the nick of time, though her trademark red jacket had been swiped from her body.

"Why you little..." she growled, shifting into a fighting stance. If there was anything you wanted to avoid doing around Sasha, it was steal her jacket. "Give it back!"

Last edited by Sweetsunnyrain; 02-14-2013 at 02:08 AM.

"Nothing at all!" Enzo shouted as if he were a soldier talking to his commanding officer. He stood up straight, lost the screwy face, and forced a smile at the two. He felt the need to quickly back away, just in case a fist came flying his way. It wasn't hard backing out, considering the females' attention was locked onto something else. Enzo saw David having a ball up not to far away from where he was, so he made his way over to someone who wouldn't punch him for saying the wrong things. "H-hey, David." He greeted him as he approached.

"Engaging."

David watched as Enzo approached him, giving him a friendly smile. "Yo, Enzo. Some uniform those girls are wearing, huh?" He scooted over and patted the empty area next to him, telling him to sit. "I'm curious to see how this will go. Oh, I should have bought some popcorn." David chuckled a bit to himself at the thought of him eating popcorn while watching the girls tryout, though he quickly shooed that thought away. Shaking his head, he looked back to Enzo. "Nice job on the court, by the way."

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Enzo's attempt to push the lewd thoughts out of his mind proved a failure as David mentioned the uniforms as soon as they met. He stayed quiet, sitting down next to David and looking over the court. "Aah, no," He said, drooping his head a little. "I blew it."

He instantly realized he was being a downer. He saw David was enjoying the moment, so he wasn't going to change that for him. Enzo turned his head over to his buddy and asked "Are you in any clubs?"

"Engaging."

David shrugged, smirking a bit at Enzo's question. "Noo, no clubs for me. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to get involved in something like that." Though he might be good at some sports, he decided that he better stick to training and not getting too attached to the school for his own personal reasons. "Did you try out for any other sports? What about Volitaire?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

A bad idea, huh? Enzo pondered around about why clubs would be bad for David. He seemed like the social type to him. "I've only done basketball so far. It's one game I can fully understand." He ended it with a smile that held pride. Pride that he knew how to play at least one sport. "Volitaire, I don't know. He doesn't strike me as a sports person." He looked back down to the court, and the team, as he continued on.

"He's a serious person, and I can't blame him. With all the things going on, and what he's been through, it's easy for anyone to devote themselves to perfecting their ability to protect the ones they love." He looked down at his glowing ring for a moment. It almost sounded like he was talking to himself. "Sometimes, I think he's one of us. Soulless."

"Engaging."

Kira gave Silver a slight smirk. "They're very distracting." It was one way to put it, but she had to admit, they were comfortable. Could have been worse. At least they covered the required parts. The top was snug and a little flashy, but it wasn't Too short to show everything off. The skirt, eh. Not like she was naked under it. Just had to get used to it.

Brushing back a bit of hair, she gave a nod. "Ready as I'll ever be." She just hoped they wouldn't make her do handstands or flips in mid-air. A sprained hand was sure to follow. Yet even more training and practicing to do. Following Silver with the others, she chuckled. "You can be a bit intimidating sometimes, you know?" she asked, referring to Enzo's attitude earlier. Come to think of it.. How the hell did try-outs go? Do a couple cheers and, if you didn't suck, you got in? Seemed easy enough..
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

"Hm, me? Intimidating?" Silver laughed. "Good, I'm glad to hear that." She didn't mind the idea of being intimidating to people when she needed to be. It came in handy sometimes, anyways. Silver looked around at the other girls who also seemed to be trying out and smirked. "This'll be easy." After a minute or so, an older woman came in and started talking to them. She seemed to be the coach. "Oh, no turning back now."

David was watching the girls as Enzo spoke to him, still listening to him go on about his friend. "Eh?" Something sparked an interest in his words. "Soulless?.. What's that?" David's eyes wandered to Enzo's glowing ring, where they stared for a moment.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Oh, you don't know?" Enzo perked up at his question. Enzo was under the impression that everyone knew what a Soulless was. Considering in some parts of the world they were held as royalty. "W-well, A Soulless is self-explanatory, really. It's a person with no soul, but a flame." He continued with a smile on his face. He was starting to feel pride in being a Soulless. Not everyone had the abilities he had. "There aren't many of us. I only know of me and Enki, but i'm sure there are others around somewhere." It was then that he remembered his training with the Minus Fire. "Ah! I think Aleister might be Soulless, too."

"Engaging."

David blinked and stared at Enzo in awe. He didn't have a soul, but a flame. "How fascinating!!.." That explained the flamey-thing he had when he fought. "Enki and Aleister too, huh? I wonder who else might be like you guys... It's not something that's very obvious, is it? Only really shows when you fight?" His mind began wandering into many different possibilities. What if there were others close by that they didn't even know about? In some ways, it only gave David more reason to envy Enzo, but he didn't let that get to him. At least not right now. He was genuinely intrigued by him. "And you can control it pretty well too, huh? Man, that's so cool!"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Enzo laughed nervously. He didn't think David would be so fascinated in the Soulless. "It's raised some other questions, too." He said. "Like, what will happen if we die? I know normal people would go into the Gaze, but, what about us, you know?" Enzo had this topic in his mind for a while. He's been told what happens to humans, but was never told the fate of his kind. It made him worry about the coming events.

"And controlling it? A different story entirely. Imagine not being able to tell which side of you was the 'real' you. For all I know, this could be my hyper form, and not the other."

"Engaging."

Volitaire sat quietly in his seat, he watched as his fellow classmates conjured real-world weapons into their magical counterparts. Voli was fascinated by each student's choice. Sickles, swords, hammers, maces, bows, whips, you name it and they've conjured it! When it was Volitaire's turn he had to explain to his teacher that he's very much aware of this skill, even showed what he has as a spell weapon. For his knowledge of the days lesson he was excused from the class early. His day was over! But school hours were still in session. Volitaire decided to go see if his good friend Enzo was still down in the Gym. After a few trips down some hallways and stairwells, occasionally brushing past a rushing student, he found the already opened double doors of the gym. He saw Enzo with a more pleased look on his face than before. He also saw David was towering above Enzo. "They must be having a good conversation..." He thought. Upon entering the Gym he could feel the heat of the spent energy of the try-outs. Volitaire almost found the humidity uncomfortable... He finally made his way to Enzo and David. He tucked his hands in his pockets, yelping a low; "Hey.." He hoped that caught their attention.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-15-2013 at 07:26 AM.

David stared at Enzo as he continued to explain. "Wow... That's... Really interesting.. Hmm..." He began to wonder what would happen after they died, if they would go to another place special for them, or if they would end up going to the Gaze anyways. How could they if they didn't have souls to begin with, though? When Enzo spoke of the control issue, he sighed. "I see, I see. That's unfortunate..." His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice, and he looked up to see Volitaire approaching them. David patted the empty seat next to him, not scooting over so he could still sit next to Enzo and talk to him. "Yo, Voli~" He wasn't sure if Volitaire would.. Appreciate being called 'Voli', but what's the worst that could happen? David felt that he was in an unusually chipper mood today, but that could be because of the outfits the girls not too far away from him were wearing.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

"Hello, David." Volitaire took his seat next to David and hunched over so he could get a sight of Enzo as well. "I was excused from class early. I already knew the curriculum. So umm... What were you two talking about? You seemed to be enjoying yourselves in this horribly humid Gym." The Gym was beginning to get to Voli. He always preferred a cooler environment. Even the thought of indulging in some serious conversation in this room upset him. Within a few more seconds of sitting there he could smell Enzo's stench of sweat and disappointment.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-15-2013 at 08:05 AM.

"I think there was no turning back when we donned on these uniforms." she muttered, raising an eyebrow at the coach explaining what they'd have to do. Follow the leader, basically. As they took their positions in rows, she almost chuckled and glanced up to the bleachers. David was there with Enzo and someone else, chatting. Turning her attention back to the coach at the music started, she shot Silver a smirk.

Following along with the routine, Kira had to hand it to them. The stuff was a bit more difficult than she'd thought at first, but it went by fast since they were so concentrated on keeping up without blundering. This is going to hurt tomorrow. she thought as they had to do a back flip, ending with the splits. She'd never been very good with splits but at least she didn't fall flat on her face.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

"Nothing really." Enzo told Volitaire. The next thing he noticed was that the school's cheerleading squad had started their own tryouts. It had gotten mostly everyone's attention. Many of the students used magic for self defense, so it was no surprise that they were more agile than the common cheerleader. The coach looked a bit funny to Enzo. He squinted his eyes to get a better focus on him. Those sideburns look familiar.

On the outside of the gym, Enki heard rustling from a secluded spot behind the gym while on his way to it. It sounded like fighting. Was someone in trouble? Enki made it a goal to find out. He walked back behind the gym, seeing as how nobody else noticed the disturbance, and found Sasha in a fight with a rather shady looking character. "What's going on here?!" He shouted.
    Last edited by IamEnzo; 02-15-2013 at 08:52 PM.

"Engaging."

Volitaire was surprised to Enzo's response. He could've swore he saw Enzo laughing or looking pleased with himself. Maybe he was just seeing things, or he had his eye on another pairing of students who looked like the two from afar. He soon let the thought go and turned his attention to the cheerleaders, as it was the only attention grabbing sight in Gym. He recognized Silver but not the other girl trying out with her. If his memory serves he saw her walking out of the locker rooms and talking to Silver before the try-outs began. He pondered at how long Silver has known her, and if he just failed to notice her before. "Who's the other one cheerleading with silver. Blue eye'd girl? I feel as though I should know who she is."

Silver had been following along with everyone else easily. There were a few moments where she almost got off track, but she quickly recovered, and ended nicely with a split. She stood up, seeing that they seemed to be done and turned to Kira. "That wasn't so bad." The coach walked over to them, looking up at them both since she was drastically shorter than the both of them. "You two are both on the team. Congratulations! Hoohoo." She had a funny voice, Silver thought, but she walked off before either of the girls could say anything. "Well, now we can rub that in David's face," she said with a grin.

David's attention had now turned to be on the girls practicing but he still heard Volitaire's question. "That's Kira, one of the American girls.. She and Silver have gotten closer lately for some reason." He shook his head. Raising his eyebrows at the ending split, he nodded to himself, clearly impressed. "Wow. Backflip and the splits. They didn't go easy on the poor girls, did they?"

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

American? He does remember the brief but dangerous trip to America some time ago. He hadn't even notice that she accompanied along with the rest back to Japan. Voli felt a bit ignorant for not noticing her before. But it wasn't in his nature to just walk up to someone and go "Hey, I didn't know you exist until cheerleading try-outs. My bad." Seemed all to materialistic. He figured it would be best if he got Silver to introduce him to her, and vice-versa. "Really? Hmm, you seem to be quite interested in her. I can see the love lust in your eyes." Voli knew a bit what that was like. He began to daydream about his love lust but quickly snapped himself out of it before his cheeks obviously flushed.
    Last edited by Volitaire; 02-15-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Kira almost laughed, straightening up. "Ooo now this will be fun." she said, grinning.She patted her sides for her phone before pouting. Damn.. She didn't have it. Was back in the locker room with her other things. "Damn.. I wanted to brag to Harley. She promised me something if I got in. Plus, wanted to be all 'Bam. Got the spot.' type of stuff. I guess I'll wait til I see her." Grabbing Silver's arm lightly, she started leading over to the boys. They owed David a little something for the bet. "I have half a mind of making him wear this outfit and see him try to do stuff. Though... I doubt I'd want to be scarred."
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫

Silver grinned and walked over to the boys with Kira. "Oh man, that might be scary. I'm not sure if I want to go that far." She giggled a bit at the thought of David in an outfit like the one they were in. "He might enjoy that though, knowing him." She shook her head and waved lightly at the boys as they got closer to them. "See that? We're on the team. The coach loved us."

David flushed up at Volitaire's comment. "W-What? Kira? Noo. No way, aha... What makes you say that?.." David looked down in front of him trying to push the thoughts out of his mind. He cleared his throat and stood up as the girls approached them, still blushing. "H-Hey, yeah, good job.." Though, now that the thoughts were in his head, it wasn't helping to see the both of them before him in those uniforms. "I.. This air is really warm and humid in here, huh? Pretty gross. Ugh. I'll be.. Back." Before he could let anyone say anything, he bolted down to the door, where he ended up tripping and falling into it before actually exiting the gym. Silver simply put her face in her hands and shook her head.
    Last edited by silverlinedmist; 02-15-2013 at 11:38 PM.

"Hmm? Oh, is that all?
    My pride is... you."

Enzo saw as David rushed out of the gym. It dawned on him that he wasn't making the humid situation any better. He stood up suddenly. "I'm going to wash up." He stated, before leaving the three of them there at the bleachers to head down to the gym showers. Upon reaching it, he realized there were already someone was using it, and that privacy was little to none. On second thought, I'll go back to my dorm... He pulled a 180, and went back through the gym to the outside, where he walked his way back around to the dorm building.

"Engaging."