Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anaya's Writing Journal

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    Please, if you find this, return it to Anaya Jones...
    And please don't read!

Anaya's writing journal.
    Yay, you can read, dispite what she asked!
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I stole (wrote) Anaya's journal.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 06-22-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Race

My heart is fluttering
    Can't stop this beating
    Take my hand, because,
    When it comes to my emotions, I don't let them show

You make my heart race
    Are you sure you're up for this chase?
    You better start running
    Because I'm picking up the pace

by Anaya Jones 7th grade

Like a Curse

My heart breaks
    When ever I hear your name
    Can’t shake this feeling
    Everything’s just the same

I’d wish you’d take me into your arms
    Protect me from every harm
    I’ll miss you
    Like now, when I’m feeling blue

Your name like a curse
    Upon my lips
    Your look is one
    That can sail ships
    As I wave you away
    From the shore

You wanna hold me in your arms
    Caress me, whisper sweet nothin’s in my ear
    Keep touching me and the only thing you’ll hear
    Is my hand as it slaps your face

Why are my feelings corrupt?
    When everything’s said and done
    I still miss you
    Even though I don’t want to!

Your name’s like a curse
    Upon my lips
    Your look is one
    That could sail ships
    As I wave you away
    From the shore

Let me kick you out the door
    And when you come back for more
    I’m gonna feel sorry
    Right now I hate you
    And you know that it’s true
    But come tomorrow
    I’ll feel sorrow

Your name’s like a curse
    Upon my lips
    Your look is one
    That could sail ships
    As I wave you away
    From the shore

Like a curse
    Like a curse

Anaya Jones 8th grade

Why You?

Why is it you that my heart leads me to?
    Why is it you, the one whom I’d like to kill?
    Why is it you, that I am currently falling for?

You drive me nuts,
    Run me around in circles.
    Kill me now.
    I’d rather die than be with you!
    But.
    My.
    Heart.
    Beats.
    Like a drum when your around.

Its like your purposely tick me off,
    Its not it turns me off though
    ‘Cause your screaming voice,
    Sends shivers down my spine!

Why is it you that my heart leads me to?
    Why is it you, the one whom I’d like to get my hands around your neck!?
    Why is it you, I’m fallin’ for?
    Why You?

Anaya Jones 7th grade

Can I Kiss You?

Can I kiss you?
    Your lips inches away from mine
    Makes me wonder what you want

Can I kiss you?
    Your rollercoaster of emotions are so cliché
    That slowly makes me fall for you

Can I kiss you?
    You confuse me to death when you talk
    But I know just what you’re thinking

Will you kiss me?
    I’m to scared to ask
    But I know I can.

Anaya 8th grade

My Techie Haiku For Contest

Battery Dying
    Mesmorized By Blinking Light
    What Else Can I Do

Anaya Jones 8th grade

S-Striving
    T-to
    A-Achieve
    R-Rightly

L-lingering
    I-intentional
    G-goodness
    H-helping
    T-those in need

Anaya Jones 8th grade

Dreams...

Stars will shine,
    Words will be so bright,
    Moon will sing, sun will dance.
    Will you join me on the journey?
    Will you come with me in this dream?
    I will fly,
    Fly over mountains and oceans
    Meet the birds on their route home.
    Will you dream this dream with me?
    Follow me on the stem of a rose.
    Will you break away from reality?
    Slide down a rainbow into a puddle of gold.
    Will you dream with me?

Anaya Jones 8th Grade
    Last edited by Omlyt; 06-22-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Daydreams

I sit quietly in my seat.
    My notebook is out,
    And I am busily writing.
    My teacher talks and I quickly look up.
    I drop the pen.
    He talks for a long time.
    My eyelids droop
    And my chin rests in my palm.
    Dreams of text books fill my mind.
    Singing.
    I’m there too,
    Dancing a waltz with a backpack.
    I’m suddenly whisked from my dream,
    Back to my wooden desk and plain classroom.
    I look up from my desk and wipe my damp cheek.
    I then sigh and look my teacher in the eyes,
    And try to explain to him,
    It’s hard to stay awake,
    When you’re learning about sleep.

Anaya Jones 9th grade Alota Days High School

What a Blank Mind Does

My mind goes blank,
    My pen will write,
    What just comes to mind.
    As I breathe,
    I cannot think,
    About what to write.
    I close my eyes,
    And I see nothing.
    What a blank mind looks like.
    As I write,
    My mind comes to life.
    Just like spring after winter.

Anaya Jones 9th grade Alota Days High School

Plain Girl

Will you love me even though I’m me?
    Will your heart always stay true?
    Because, what I’m scared of, you see,
    Is that, to love, I’m new.

I’ve heard of breaking hearts,
    I’ve heard of brand new starts,
    But what I cannot see,
    Is how you can fall for a plain girl like me.

Sometimes at night I think,
    Is how I can stay in sync?
    With love… Anything can happen…
    Could our love turn misshapen?

Can you tell I’m frightened?
    Or that my mind is enlightened?
    Can you tell that my heart races when you’re near?
    And that when you’re around, my mind is clear?

I’ve heard of breaking hearts,
    I’ve heard of brand new starts,
    But what I cannot see,
    Is how you can fall for a plain girl like me.

Anaya Jones 9th Grade Alota Days High School

Hey Look!
    A short story Anaya wrote while she was daydreaming...

Anaya stood in the choir room, her skin shining like silver in the moonlight. She held a rose to her chest and a mask over her eyes. Who was it that had invited her here?

Her light blue dress swayed around her knees as she began to dance. Her feet moved in a pattern of left to right, front a back and a twirl. She closed her eyes and then felt something touch her hand. It was soft, gentle hand, letting her lead. She opened her eyes and spun, coming back towards a young man with a collared shirt and a vest. His face was covered by a gold mask that stood out against his pale skin.

He pulled her into his arms, and then began to lead with his own dance, one that was easy to talk with. “Have you figured out who I am?” he whispered into her ear with a smile. Anaya closed her eyes and shivered, shaking her head.

“No?” the young man gave a nervous chuckle, making her feel a bit ridiculous. She pressed her forehead to his chest, sighing. Suddenly he stopped the dance and wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. “I’ll give you some hints.” He ran his hand through her hair, ticking her scalp.

“I…” Anaya said quietly. “I only get one guess?” She lifted her lips to meet his, her eyes still closed. He carefully kissed her lips, treating her like a doll.

“Yes… But I’ll make it easy for you.” Anaya opened her eyes and looked up. One hand held her close while the other took the mask from his face. She put her hand up, stopping him from going any further.

“I want to guess, silly.” She whispered as she stood on the tips of his toes to reach his ear. She watched a look of amusement creep onto his lips. She could barely reach his face unless he leaned down to catch her lips and kiss her once more.

A cloud crossed over the full moon, making it dark. Anaya opened her eyes and gasped, clinging onto the young man. She began to breathe heavily, her fright of darkness closing in on her. Slowly, he embraced her, bringing her to sit down in a chair.

“D-Don’t leave me.” She whimpered quietly, feeling the hands leave her. She found one and held onto it. She tried pulling it closer, but it pulled away. “Please…” she whispered.

“Anaya… I’ll never leave you. Never, my love. I’m just looking for a light switch.” She then heard a crash and the lights came on. “Found it.” The young man said with a groan. She gasped and ran over, her flats clicking as she did. She bent down and put a hand on his cheek.

“Oh, my goodness!” she yelped as the mask fell from the young man’s face. She stood there shocked before all of the reasoning came all together. She helped him sit up and lean properly against a wall. Once comfortable, Anaya sat between his legs, tending to his face.
    “You know this’ll be against the rules, right?” she asked with a sad look on her face. She brushed some of his hair out of his face and pressed the pressure point there, taking the pain from some of his bruises. She then leaned forward and kissed him, taking his face in her hand.

He closed his eyes and smiled meekly. “Mmm. But they don’t have to know. We’re not the type to go out kissing in the hallways.” He said quietly, holding her close to his chest. She laughed, kissing him again.

“Well, good point.” She said quietly. She then just sat there in his arms, glad that all of this suspense over with. “Do you want to dance?” she inquired. He nodded, standing up slowly. He helped her up and then took her hand.

He led her out into the gym, where the dance was being held. She helped him put back on his mask. He helped fix her hair back into its bun, hardly knowing how. They pushed through the doors and went in, their held hands now hidden by how close they were.

Don't take it seriously, at all. She didn't even realise she was writing it.

Anaya Jones, 10th grade, Alota Days High School
    Last edited by Omlyt; 07-03-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Dear Journal,
    I just realised that the last story...
    Well, it sounded like I was desperate. Why would I kiss a random stranger? I don't know! Maybe, when I was daydreaming this story I was connected to the guy. Maybe I had known him. I knew who it was. Who was he anyway?
    Oh. Crap.
    He's...
    Crap, I know who he is now.
    And its illegal! I can't do this! We'll get into so much trouble.
    Does he even like me? I sound like some love-sick girl who is as cliche as ever. I need to stop going over this guy. Seriously.
    Why do I stress over him? I dunno.
    Maybe its because he stands out so much. There are so many guys who want to blend in, but he... he stands out like a sore thumb. A bright red sore thumb in a brown world.
    And he's so sweet, like an innocent sweet, not the creepy sweet of those other guys who are just plain pervs. There are so many guys who'll talk to a girl's boobs instead of their face. I hadn't caught this guy looking at my chest at all so far.
    Meh. So far.
    I can't really put a lot of faith into him, since, guys are just as good as actors as girls.

Well, forever your's,
    Anaya Jones

I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep. I can't fall asleep.

I will try to fall asleep. I will try to fall asleep. I will try to fall asleep I will- OMG. What's that?
    Oh. Just the air conditioning...

I tried falling alseep by typing the same thing over and over, but it didn't work. its 1:30 in the morning now, and I'm so tired... But I hear things.... Like... creepy things. And then there's my over active imagination going off in the dark, making me feel clostriphobic... And then I see people out of the corner of my eyes, like the outlines of people and an opaque color filling. There's one sitting right next to me, its the shape of a little girl and she colored orange. And there's one that's scared of me and hangs out in the dining room. Its creepy as heck.

I think I'm going to go talk to a doctor about this...
    Because... Oh wait...
    It must be that 3 cans of Rock Star I drank earlier...
    Uhh... nevermind.

Breaking off
    Falling to pieces
    Take me down
    Build me up
    I'd let you do it.

Your that guy
    Who could do it all
    I'm that girl
    Always taking the fall
    Who would've thought?

Anaya Jones, 10th grade Alota Days High School

I was totally humming Walking on Sunshine earlier. It was kinda funny actually...
    Edge- center of total awesomeness. He handsome, sweet... Almost your sterotypical nice guy in a manga. But he's not all that stereotyped... I mean, he's perfect.
    Only... I had just met him this morning... And I've fallen in love with him. How fast can love happen? I mean, hell, I ran into him in the hallway and knocked him down. Maybe his bright red hair was a target for me, or something. Its... Well, there's no words for his awesomeness. He's just so nice...
    If Edge weren't here, I'd be sitting on my bed... Writing... Like I am. Dreaming about a guy who I thought was unreal.
    But I'm not. Well, dreaming that is.
    No, but instead, I sitting in the arms of a guy who loves me and I totally adore. Well, not right now, I'm sitting in my bed, writing by moonlight. Why does it sound so romantic like that? Mm. I wish he were sitting next to me... I can wish... Maybe I could ask him, but it would make him feel uncomfortable...

Another story that came up randomly. She writes these as they come to her mind, but she doesn't notice it.

My body trembled as I moved forward towards my desk. I felt like a flame in a cold room, slowly burning out until I was unconscious. "E-E-Edge..." I whimpered, my voice shaky and uneven. My eyes were squeezed shut as I run a hand through through my hair. Feeling a warm hand touch my shoulder, I opened my eyes.

"I'm here." he murmured, gently lifting me from my chair. When had he put his arms under my knees? It must have been my illness keeping me from feeling. I had no control over my body now, feeling floppy and useless. My arm just hung in air, waving as he stepped over to my bed. He put me down on the bed tenderly, keeping a hand on the back of my neck. "You're warm." he said in a worried tone.

"I-I feel cold though." I replied, a shiver running down my spine. He sighed as he pulled his hand away. He leaned towards me, his face centimeters from mine. Lightly his forehead touched mine and a rush of heat spread across my cheeks like wildfire. My eyes grew wide as he placed a hand under my head.

"Yes, but Anaya... You're incredibly warm. In fact, you're running a fe-" he pressed his lips to mine, sending another shiver down my spine. My eyelids fluttered shut and I found my hands around him. "Anaya... You have a fever." he said as he pulled away, my eyes opening again. I was sure his face was just as red as mine, but a concerned look on his was the difference.

"O-okay." my weak voice cracked and his face changed. He pulled a blanket over my arms and when he came close to my face, he rested his forehead against mine once more.

"Get better soon." he whispered, his eyes pleading. I nodded somewhat and bumped my nose against his. "I can't stand it when you're like this." He closed his eyes and stood up straight, running a hand through his hair. He turned away and left the dorm room, closing the door quietly behind him.

OY! I look at the number of visitors and I freaked out! How can a journal of poetry and simple stories be so interesting. With over a hundred views, I thank you taking an interest in Anaya's daily words. ^w^

Anaya's back rested against Edge's arm, the back of her head on his shoulder. He smiled down at her, wrapping the arm she was resting on around her body. His tan muscular arm held her frail body up, making her blush a light crimson. She closed her eyes and relaxed in his hold, a sigh escaping her thin lips.

The brush of something soft on her forehead tickled her, making her nose crinkle up and a giggle bubbled out of her mouth. Her dark brown eyes opened to look into Edge's. He lightly kissed her forehead, and turned her in his grasp, his mouth finding her's. Her eyebrows had shot up, but were lowering with her eyelids as she relaxed even more, allowing him to do what he wanted.

Both of his arms went to wrap around her body, and Anaya's arms went around his neck, burying her hands in his hair. She loved the softness in his kiss and the feel of his hair in her hands. She let out a soft sigh and let Edge part her lips, letting him taste the inside of her mouth. She heard him moan softly, making her somewhat concerned.

When he pulled away, she pressed her forehead to his. "You okay?" she asked, her voice small, yet filled to the brim with worry. God, how she had loved his face, how perfect it was in every way. She let him rest his head on her shoulder, his breathing on her neck, making goosebumps rise on her skin. He nodded slowly.

"Yeah." he whispered, rubbing her back with his long fingers. Anaya smiled some and then kissed the base of his neck. A silly grin formed on Edge's face, his arms holding her closer to his body.

Anaya's lips were pursed as she leaned over her desk. She squinted at the laptop in front of her and groaned, her body stiff and tired. She looked at the clock hanging on the wall and sighed, standing up from her seat. She reached up and stretched, her muscles relived. From behind, she felt an arm wrap around her side, making her insides jump. She turned her head to see Edge's tan skin. She turned back forward with a shiver, her eyes closing.

Lightly, his fingertips combed her hair, kissing the bare spot behind her ear. She took in a sharp breath and felt the blood rush to her face. "Un..." she murmured, her body freezing again. She heard a soft laugh come from behind her as she was pulled closer to him.

She sighed and finally began to breathe. "D-don't..." she muttered, reaching up and touching his neck. She looked up and smiled at him slightly. "It makes me uncomfortable." she whispered. His grasp was released and she tugged on the bottom of her shirt. "Good night Edge." her voice quivered somewhat before he wrapped both of his arms around her.

"A good night kiss?" he asked, his lips against her ear. She laughed quietly, shaking her head. She turned to face him and then kissed his lips lightly, just like a butterfly. He pulled her closer, wanting more. He pressed his lips against her's passionately, making her eye grow wide.

He pulled away and then kissed her nose, his chuckle rumbling in his throat. "Mmmm. Good night, Anaya." he whispered, his hand on her cheek. He stood up to his full height, and went to his bed. Anaya watched in awe for a moment before shaking her head and blushing madly. She pressed her fingers to her lips and then went to her bed, going to go to sleep.

Tamani frowned down at Teresa, his cold eyes dark with anger. One of her hands were over her right eye, blood seeping through her fingers and dripping to the floor. Tears poured out of her other, the pain enough to silence her. Her mouth was pulled into an open mouthed scream, yet no sound let her lips.

Just 3 stories below them, her mother lay dead, her body crumpled and her bones crushed after she had jumped, leaving Teresa scarred. She had jumped off with a smile, one that regretted nothing. A cold smile- One that will bring never-ending nightmares to the 14 year old's mind.

Where was her twin to comfort her now? Rotting in a coffin? She had lost him to a cancer that had grown on the both of them, but only effecting her brother. His last words were to her, and not to his mother, driving her insane. Her mother thought she was a monster after that, attacking her at every chance she got.

But this is what broke the straw on the camel's back.

Tamani bent down to the girl, his red and black hair falling in front of his face. He took her bloody hand and pulled it away from her face, replacing the hand with a napkin that came from his front pocket. With his other hand, he calmed the girl down, gently rubbing her back. He, himself, was on the brink of tears, seeing his best friend's daughter like this. He had been watching over her for him, making sure she wasn't getting too bad.

Behind him, a tall figure with blond hair stood in the doorway. He watched for a moment, a silent tear travelling down his cheek before he turned and went down the hallway, calling the police and a medic. As he went down the hallway, a wave of regret flushed over him. But it was time to get back to the school. Anaya- the school's student body president- was paging him about another happening there at Alota Days. He sighed and left the apartment building, heading to take back his responsiblity as Headmaster.

Dancing on the tips of her toes...
    He rocks back and forth...
    Tying up her slippers...
    Putting on his glowsticks...

Like a swan, she gracefully flies across the room...
    His pressence is like one of a dinosaur's, his feet stomping into the ground as he dances...
    A piroette, and a twirl as she lands, her steps make no noise...
    What is he doing? Who knows...

The swan flies into the dinosaur's arms...
    And the expression of her feelings are true as she kisses him.
    The dinosaur is gentle with the swan, not wanting to break her wings...
    But her wings are already broken.

Ever written a story and then forgot to save and couldn't find it again? Gosh, that has happened to me so many freaking times! When I was writing my book, I'd leave my laptop and it would turn off after loosing battery on it. And so many times have I been glad that I sent copies of my chapters to my editor very often and I'm glad that he would send them back to me!
    -Anaya Jones

Anaya looked up from her desk, the light rapping on her dorm room door piquing her interest. She closed her notebook and said, "Come in." She watched as T.K. came into the room with a small bag of pastries and a cup of coffee. The short blonde put the food and drink on the desk, smiling at Anaya with the silliest grin ever.
    "What?" the red head inquired as she opened up the bag of sweets and popped a donut hole into her mouth.
    "I just talked with Edge and he said that he's going to ask you to go with him to meet his parents." Anaya's eyes flew wide and she began to choke on the circluar bit of pure sugar that went down her throat.
    "What?" she asked again, her voice hoarse. She heard T.K. laugh loudly, throwing her head back.
    "I was kidding Anaya. I just wanted to bring you some breakfast." She said before turning around and waving. "I have to get to work." She left without another word.

Edge's fingers rubbed the sides of Anaya's arms and she shivered some. The air in their dorm was chilly and outside it was snowing. Anaya looked up, her eyes filled with tiredness and her skin was prickled with goosebumps. He wrapped his arms around her and guided her to the love seat that was pushed against the wall. He let go of her and sat down, patting the spot beside him invitingly. She smiled meekly and her graceful hips landed right next to Edge. His arm went around her, pulling her closer to his own body.
    Anaya's head rested against his shoulder, her fragile body finally heating up. He ran a hand though her hair, his fingertips kissing her scalp. Her eyes fluttered shut as he touched her face, allowing him to do as he wished. Gently, with his other hand, he lifted her chin and lowered his face to her's. Her eyes opened some as he pressed his lips to her's softly and she smiled. He pulled away and kissed the top of her head, taking in a deep breath of the scent of her hair.
    No one would ever know how much he loved this girl. No one would ever.
    Anaya pushed her cheek into his chest and closed her eyes again, feeling at home in Edge's arms. She sighed quietly and smiled happily. "I love you." she whispered, her voice hoarse with sleep. Within moments, she had slipped from consciousness and into the world of dreams.
    Edge caressed her cheek for while after she had fallen asleep, his warm fingertips memorizing each place of her beautiful face. He smiled some before kissing her forehead one last time before leaning his head back and falling asleep.

Dancing: Anaya twirled on the tip of her right foot, springing herself into the air and landing on the other foot. She opened her eyes and looked down, her balance not moving at all. Within a moment, she was across the room, her silk slippers taking her places that she couldn't reach without them

Singing: In the choir room, there's a small glass room off to the side. With headphones over one ear, Anaya stood in the recording room, waiting for her cue. When a soft beeping came, her voice came from her lips in a soft way, each note lifting the tension in the sound proof area. Almost instantly, she could feel the passion of the song, and it radiated from her and her voice.

Today has been a nice day. Its that time of year right before Halloween, when the air is cool and nice. Everyone is clammoring about the Halloween Ball tomorrow night, and it makes me feel wonderful just to think about it. Today I'm supposed to be going to be going to get my dress for the dance, but I forgot... I really hope its not gone by the time I get there this afternoon. But now, I'm going to the sports complex to do some physical therapy. Its nice there, very quiet. And its right nest to the dojo, where Edge always practices. Maybe he'll be there today. ^w^

Spotted

Anaya stood on the tips of her toes, trying to reach the packs of copy paper on the top shelf. When she couldn't reach it, she sighed angerily, and went to go grab a chair. When she can back weilding a dark green plastic chair, Edge was leaning against the wall behind her.
    "Ello Edge." she said as she put down the chair. She stepped up and looked to find the stacks of paper. Smiling she took it in ehr hands and pulled it down, getting compleatly off balence. She had forgotten to have Edge spot her.
    Edge on the other hand was already spotting her and as she came down, he caught her, only sending him to the floor as well.
    "Anaya! Are you alright?" the young man groaned quietly. Papers feel to the ground like snow, one landing on Anaya's face. He sat up, holding her up. "Anaya... Hey, are you okay?" he asked, his eyes full of concern.
    "Yeah..." she mumbled, feeling like someone had knocked the breath out of her. She put her hands ove rher eyes and grimaced. "Yeah... I'm fine, Edge." Don't worry about me." she sighed as her hands went to the bottom of ehr shirt, pulling it down. "Yup." she grumbled. "Just great."
    Edge laughed quietly as he surveyed the room, seeing the loose papers litter the room. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed his face to the back of her head. "Mm... What are all the papers for?" he muttered.
    "T.K. needs them. She's working on a comic book with me." she answered before reaching forward to grab a piece of paper from her knees. Edge stopped her, his hand on his shoulder, gently pulling her back. Anaya looked back up at him.
    "She needs them now...?" he asked. Anaya blushed lightly, looking down from his dark brown eyes. he had forgotten to put in his red contacts...
    "Yeah..." she said quietly.

Recovering

"Francis!" the little girl squealed. The girl had a mess of dark red hair piled on top of her head, her body only covered by a hospital gown and a thick blanket. She grinned madly when she saw the young boy come into her room. He smiled back at her, gaps in his teeth where he was going them back. He came around the bed and climbed in, pulling himself under the covers.
    The little girl was bedridden, told by the doctors thats he wasn't allowed to get out of bed until her heart healed up. Frais was a cancer patient, the cancer from his mother's womb growing on him. His head had nothing on itm his hair gone completely from chemotherapy.
    She reached over and wrapped her arms around him and snuggled close to him. He did the same, his pudgy little fingers playing with the tangled hive on her head.
    "They pushed my chemo back, so I can play with you, Yaya." he said quietly. She smiled and pressed her forehead to his.
    "Well good." she said, a giggle behind her voice. She made Francis smile too. That had been friends for a long time, ever since the girl had been admitted to the hospital. "And call me by my real name, Francis! Unless you want me to call you Franky again." she warned.
    Francis giggled, closing his eyes. He had been tired all day. "Alright. Fine, Anaya. You win."