Login to your account

Thread: OC Art Request + Trades

OC Art Request + Trades

Art Request
    (scroll down for trades)

First of all, I have to say that sadly I have nothing to repay with other than gratitude, love and cookies. XD With hat very important note out of the way, I shall go on with my selfish art request thread. XDD

I'm currently working on my characters site (site where I store all my character profiles) + a character notebook/booklet; and I want each character to have at least one reference picture to visualize them. But sadly not all of them have images.

Here's where my request comes into play! I'm looking for kind-hearted people who will want to sketch, ink, draw and/or color (I don't mind, I love all kinds of art!!) some of said characters.

I'll be rotating the character I request art of every so often if and when I get enough art.

Current OC

Astra

This is him in all his forms and glory, although chibified. His name is Astra and, contrary to looks, he is a demon, more specifically a deceiver, from a story of mine.
    He's fun, laid back, and overall outrageously flirty; but he can also look cute when he needs to.

He looks to be about 20 years old. You can choose any of the outfits from the selfy reference.

Previously requested OCs:

Hyun-Su
    Astra

Art Trades

Why yes, thank you for asking. I do take part in art trades! However! I have back problems so I can't draw/sit on the computer to color for as long as art usually demands. Because of this I tend to be very picky on who I take trades from! Please don't be offended if I don't agree to trade with you!

I only offer flat-color regulars in waist/bust up, or full body chibis. Samples are on the list of previous trades at the bottom (I may take full body regulars in a trade, but this is rather very rare).

Trades are chosen by: 50% character and 50% art style
    I also accept gaia gold, menewsha gold, and RL money. If you really want my art, you can offer by PMs art+gold or just another form of payment to sway me lol but bribe me good, kay? I'm lazy with drawing.

If you post for an art trade, please post samples and what you would like drawn if I were to accept. And then wait for me to accept or refuse, please. Drawing me art for a trade without me accepting to actually trade with you doesn't guarantee you art.
    I'm a visual person, so I don't work off descriptions, nor do I wade through looong posts of text. Brief personality and an image reference or two is all I need. :3

Also if you want to art trade but don't like Astra (my above OC), I have a bunch more of OCs for you to choose from. Just say so.

Trade List:
    (slots are always open so long as I feel well)

Previously done trades: uno - dos - tres

• ayatori-meow (all done! My half)
          hachimitsume (all done! My half)
          black reaper21 (all done! My half)
          Ichinilla x2 (my half done - one and two)
          Zanui (all done! My half)
          Oneiroid (my half done - My half)
          Jeehssyka (my half done My half)
          Insides
          Silbay
    Last edited by Tahiel; 08-18-2012 at 11:48 AM.

(ooc)

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/art-shops/art-freebies/185108-freebie-giveaway-hand-drawn-slots-open.html

This has a few samples on it, I also do pixel art if you'd wish. Or both. Lately I've just been bored and willing to do almost anything creative wise. Just be my friend and thats the price ^_^♥
    "V: Would you... dance with me? Evey Hammond: Now? On the eve of your revolution? V: A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having!"

Ohh, a reply! <3 Thank you! I'd love a headshot, or pixel, or really anything he inspires you to do. And, of course I'll be your friend.

(ooc)

Cool I wanna try but first.....

Hey I'll give it a go but I need a bit more to go on (sorry)
    Can you tell me a bit about his personality, maybe clothing preferances?
    A tek tek or tinerme aproximation would be lovely!!
    (as a reference of course)

Oh, thank you Naristar!!
    It's no problem, I don't write the whole thing out because usually people are more "reference pic please" (and I'm still trying to get those XD). And sadly I can't do a tektek or tinierme (my computer is realllllly slow, and all the accessories take forever and never finish loading, sadly, so planets have to align before I can use either site XDD). I'll stil give it a try, but can't promise I'll have anything. ^^;

Personality & Clothing: He's a metrosexual- he takes care of his appearance, he's always presentable, clean, neat and tidy, and so is his home. He wears any kind of modern clothes that make him look presentable and neat, but of the sporty type (so for instance a plain colored t-shirt, nothing with bold prints, simple pants, etc), or Chinese cheongsams.
    He's always smiling, even if he's insulted he will just smile away and totally ignore your insult. Usually. He relies on his perfect little smile and his ways to draw people and then... eat them. XD

I think that's pretty much the important aspect of him. The only one that can actually piss him off is the dark haired guy from the second pic. XD Although he does get a little exasperated if you dirty up his home.

(ooc)

Hmm.... I think I'll knock something up for you. Naga are cute and I'm in the drawin' mood this week.
    Sounds like a fun charie to RP opposite too.

Contrariwise!

Oh whee! That would be much appreciated kitty! <3 He's my attempt at playing a slightly less conventional character. x)

(ooc)

hehe well, if you ever want to use him in an RP with my charie Lapis, let me know :P

annnddd I'm almost done with the pic, I'm just having issues with the hands, as usual.

Contrariwise!

Sure! I have no idea who Lapis is, but sure! ;P Drop me a PM and we can figure something out.

I'm eager to see the pic~ *3*
    (I love drawing hands <_< It's feet and toes I hate. xD)

(ooc)

Contrariwise!

Aw Kitty! He looks awesome there!!! Thank you so much! <3

(ooc)

Rotated the character on the request. <3 Please have a look.

(ooc)

In the wonderful world of ANIME and MANGA!
    ..never mind. ^-^
    Last edited by Naruto forever; 08-18-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Ooookay...
    This reminds me I probably should update the thread. :P

(ooc)