entrance.
hey there, i'm nicole!
i'm eighteen years old, in college full-time, and horrible at talking about myself.
i am a tragically white female from a pretentious northern virginia town and i am personally victimized by comics on a daily basis.
i really like to write (though i'm sure i'm not as good as i like to believe i am) and i spend way too much time on the internet.
my dream has always been to work at marvel as a writer but god damn is it a competitive business.
comics man. i really like comics.
but yeah.
i'm pretty unassuming and generally way too nice for my own good so i mean, don't be shy!
you can continue to scroll down for boring rules (but, to be honest, nothing there is really too important - except for my contacts of course - so you can skip/skim over it if you like).
also, excuse how ugly my posts are. i'm too lazy to beautify it.

guidelines.

i roleplay over e-mail and would consider roleplaying through forums, including invisionfree, proboards, and the ones offered here.
i do not utilize aim as a roleplaying medium, but i will plot over it, as well as private messages. on top of that, i will not roleplay through the private message system supported by this site.
i'm really flexible and do whatever it takes to please you as a partner - the only things i will not budge on are using aim and private messages as a medium. otherwise, whatever you want is totally cool.
my e-mail address is: guardianofthegalaxy@aol.com
i don't capitalize while out of character because i'm lazy and stupid.
i'm really lenient and patient and i expect the same from you. life gets busy - i understand that - so don't bug me, i won't bug you.
if it's been over a week and a half since i've sent anything your way, then contact me, and if you just lose interest, i really have nothing against you if you fall off the face of the earth. that's cool. it happens. i ain't mad at'cha.
i can write for either gender. i really love doubling. and i also like m/f and f/f equally.
canon/canon, canon/oc, and oc/oc pairings are all good in the hood.
people like to test drive before they buy, i have no problem with that, so don't hesitate to ask for samples if you feel so inclined.
suggestions, au's, spontaneous twists, off-the-wall plots, and anything of the sort are more than loved and definitely welcome!
i have not limits whatsoever in regards to sexual themes, drug/alcohol use, violence, and language. my main oc hails from a mob family, where all of the above are very prominent in their life. i know i'm posting this on the adult forum, but if there is something you are not comfortable with, tell me. the very last thing i want to do is offend you! but, i am pretty open-minded - though i do have things that are off limits (these will be discussed during plotting), it takes quite a lot to get under my skin and make me squirm.
your suffering has officially ended. you may now proceed to the juicy bits.

cravings.
i am going to put this out there, just so there's no hurt feelings in the long run: i am primarily interested in what is listed in this post. if you suggest something else, there's a very high chance that i will turn you down. my apologies for ruining your hopes and dreams.

star trek.
i'm talking about the '09 movie. i'm familiar with the show, especially next-gen, but i haven't seen it in awhile, so just the '09 movie, please and thank you.
i'd like this to be a mix of canons and oc's. i'm kind of picky about this - and i really hate saying this - but good god, a bones would be so lovely.
i can write for spock, kirk, scotty, chekov, sulu, nyota, pike - basically everyone.
but yeah, a mccoy would be great.
and of course, i'll write any canon to your oc in return.
i also have a ~*~plot~*~ for this. it needs some major help, so brainstorming would be greatly appreciated.
this requires doubling, just so you know!

x-men.
comic or cartoon knowledge is preferred, but i could settle with movie knowledge - you'll just have to be willing to let me explain some details within my plot.
opposite of what i have in mind for star trek, my idea for this is concrete and unless you have suggestions (which i would love to hear, so don't hesitate to change anything!), brainstorming is not needed, but still encouraged regardless.
this will also be a mix of canon and oc's, and doubling is required.
the plot includes comic and cartoon elements - so if you are familiar with x-men: evolution or wolverine and the x-men (even the 90's animated series), you and i are going to get along very well!
other things are below.

marvel/icon.

comicverse:
gambit (2012 or 2004), house of m, avengers v. x-men, nyx/wannabe, the runaways, civil war, x-23, dark avengers, cable, cable & deadpool, x-force, uncanny x-force, x-force: sex and violence, weapon x, age of apocalypse, new avengers, ultimates, heroes for hire, savage lands, new mutants, new x-men, secret warriors, guardians of the galaxy, inhumans, astonishing x-men, generation x, shattered heroes, fear itself, x-sanction, schism, messiah wars/complex, phoenix end/warsong, hit-girl, excalibur, wolverine & gambit, x-treme x-men, x-men & the end-men, new warriors, young avengers, kick-ass, age of x, wolverine & the x-men, excalibur, daken: dark wolverine, x-men legacy, new excalibur, alpha flight, x-factor, x-club, war of kings, avengers academy, nextwave, heralds, SWORD, spellbinders, marvel divas, nextwave, old man logan, daughters of the dragon, immortal ironfist, cloak and dagger, generation hope, nation x, avengers assemble, district x, daughters of the dragon, age of x, avengers the initiative, claws, journey into mystery, atlas, mutopia, war of kings, realm of kings, blade, secret invasion, new warriors, widow maker, sif, spitfire, invincible iron man, captain marvel, gambit & the x-ternals, white tiger, moon knight, daredevil, dark reign, shadowlands, spider island, mighty avengers, paradise x, secret avengers, secret war, illuminati, earth x, livewires, hawkeye, domino, mystique, rogue, uncanny avengers, uncanny x-men, all new x-men, cable & x-force, x-men first class, x-men season one, +
*i have read well over 900+ marvel comics. the above list is not complete. suggest an arc, i've read it.

movieverse:
avengers, spiderman(s), blade trilogy, iron man 1 & 2, fantastic four/rise of the silver surfer, ghost rider, captain america, generation x, punisher, thor, elektra, incredible hulk, daredevil, kick-ass, x-men, x2, the last stand, first class, origins, ultimate avengers: the movie, +

cartoon/televisonverse:
ultimate spiderman, blade anime, earth's mightiest heroes, wolverine anime, x-men: evolution, wolverine & the x-men, fantastic four, x-men (90's), x-men anime, iron man anime, spectacular spiderman, +

video games:
marvel v. capcom, ultimate alliance, x-men origins: wolverine, x-men destiny, +

crossovers
:
star trek/x-men, marvel/dc, wolverine & the x-men/justice league, teen titans/x-men evolution, wolverine & the x-men/young justice, x-men: first class/avengers, marvel/wanted, +

dc/vertigo.
comicverse:
red hood and the outlaws, batwing, before the watchmen, amethyst princess of gemworld, nightwing, birds of prey, justice league, gotham city sirens, green lantern, justice league international, superboy, teen titans, v for vendetta, the losers, watchmen, constantine, justice league dark, injustice league, suicide squad, +

movieverse:
the dark knight/rises, batman begins, constantine, the losers, watchmen, v for vendetta, jonah hex, +

cartoon/televisionverse
:
arrow, birds of prey, smallville, brave and the bold, batman: the animated series, batman beyond, teen titans, young justice, green lantern: the animated series, justice league/unlimited, superman/batman: apocalypse, dc showcase: green arrow, the dark knight returns, superman/batman: public enemies, superman v. the elite, justice league: doom, under the red hood, +

video games:
arkham asylum, arkham city, mortal kombat v. dcu, +

crossovers:
marvel/dc, wolverine & the x-men/justice league, teen titans/x-men evolution, wolverine & the x-men/young justice, the watchmen/the dark knight, constantine/hellboy, dc/wanted, +

other fandoms.
movies and video games:
american history x , anastasia , assassins creed , black swan , boondock saints , bourne trilogy , call of duty , crazy, stupid, love , cruel intentions , date night , death race , drive , easy a , fear , fight club , four brothers , gears of war , gladiator , hancock , hellboy , hitman , howl's moving castle , hunger games, the , i am legend , inception , inglorious basterds , judge dredd , lord of the rings , lucky number slevin , man with the iron fists, the , max payne , mean girls , men in black , prestige, the, real steel , red dead redemption , salt , scott pilgrim v. the world , sherlock holmes , spirited away , star trek , sucker punch , swat , thirteen , titanic , transformers , underworld , valkyrie , van helsing , wanted , zombieland , 3:10 to yuma

television/cartoons:
adventure time , avatar: the last airbender , breaking bad , breaking in , degrassi , freaks and geeks , futurama , game of thrones , grounded for life , hellboy , how i met your mother , justified , killing of rosie larsen, the , legend of korra, the , level up , men in black , regular show , sailor moon , sons of anarchy , supernatural , ugly americans , veronica mars , walking dead, the , wolf's rain

books/comic books/manga:
avatar: the last airbender , black hole , boondock saints , crow, the , darkness, the , fathom , ghost world , hack/slash , hellboy , hunger games, the , judge dredd , morning glories , saga , sailor moon , scott pilgrim v. the world , soulfire , thief of thieves , walking dead, the , wanted , witchblade , wolf's rain

exit.
ask me about ships for fandoms - i have way too many (especially for comics) to post without a spoiler option.
feel free to post here, private/instant message, or e-mail me (guardianofthegalaxy@aol.com) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
i hope to hear from you soon!