Login to your account

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ʜᴀʟ ❖ ᴄʏᴏn ; ooc

CHAINSAW: Haha. Of this episode's villains, I think my favorite is Hyde, haha. But, yay, post! Whee!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

I have updated the "GENERAL INFORMATION" post within the Degree Index. This post covers the basics of the six degrees, but does not offer anything degree-specific.

If you have time and the interest, feel free to read it over and, if you have questions or concerns or observations, let me know about them! :D

TUMBLR.

I know I've asked for this a few times already, but I want to ask again:

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas for future missions? Or any ideas for possible events?

TUMBLR.

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar
    Q u Q Hnngh, perhaps something to do with a kidnapping?

i like the kidnapping idea. and maybe a search and destroy mission
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

Any of these ideas are plausible and possible! Of course, they'll need to be better fleshed out. (:

Kidnapping: Were you thinking about having one of the team members getting kidnapped? Or...?

S&D: Wanna flesh that out a bit more?

I'm going to put up the disclaimer that... I might not use every suggested idea. Additionally, not every idea has to be an idea for a full-fledge mission. Some ideas can just be events that occur to the character/characters. The events CAN involve major NPCs (e.g. Agent Kayne, The currently unknown blond, etc). Granted, if you want to use an event that involves named NPCs, the idea might be more difficult to pass through (simply b/c named NPCs have a defined role in the game/story). (:

TUMBLR.

Yeah, perhaps a team member gets confused to be the target and gets kidnapped instead or something? ; v;

Also sorry I haven't posted, I'm still kinda waiting on Locke's actions, haha. ; o ;

either a team member could get kidnapped or some rich business person or government official's kid.

and as far as search and destroy: the team would be sent to Location X to find something (i.e. a device or hideout of some sort) and then procede to destroy it. And now that I've fleshed it out I'm more skeptical about it working.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    An espionage one where they have to play dress up and infiltrate a fancy dress party!
    XD
    OK you legit don't have to follow that to the point, but maybe one where they have to rely on some form of disguise might be fun. Of course Alarick would not be involved unless he was playing some scarred Bond villain- but I would love watching others.

Clumsy Apprentice A Simple Sigh's Avatar
    So so sorry about disappearing. Kitchen caught on fire again and I had to temporarily relocate. I'll make a post now. ^w^
    Again, sorry.

KIDNAPPING: Does anyone want to volunteer their character for the kidnapping? I'm a bit iffy with the "mistake" angle because it's hard to kidnap a synergist. I do have a situation in mind for when members of the team are taken hostage, but that situation comes later in the game (think season two... lol).

I think it might work better with a NPC (rich kid sounds plausible), but then we'll need to have a good back-story for why OUR teams are being sent to handle the situation when there are far more qualified people for the job, lol. So, having said that, if we go with a NPC, anyone wanna volunteer to play the NPC? I mean, yes, I can play the NPC, but... just throwing it out there! You guys can pick up baddies and stuff. Haha.

S&D: Hmm... it's not a bad idea. I think it works fairly well. A team gets dispatched to some location (I'm thinking of an Amazonian jungle right now) to destroy some sort of hidden research facility. Go there to erase everything and possibly recover the research data. Something like that? I'm really liking this idea because it's not too hard to implement and we can have a lot of different things happening here.

FANCY TIME: I don't know what to call this, but, oh, broseph, this sounds like fun. I just recently watched an episode of something or another where the main cast had to go undercover and provide security for some diplomatic function or something. We can totally do something like that. Or we can do it so that the team is actually trying to infiltrate the party and take out a bad person (dictator?) and gather some intelligence things. Something. Ideas?

SIGH: Woah, the kitchen caught on fire? o . O; What is happening? Are you okay??

TUMBLR.

Kidnapping: I'll volunteer Locke, if no one else does.

Jing: And I'm fine. My kitchen isn't however. I left a spoon in my bowl of oatmeal while microwaving it and then when it did catch fire I couldn't find my fire extinguisher on time. Fire alarm went off and my roommate and I all got out before anything happened to us. We're currently staying at my grandparents' until everything is cleaned up at my place. ^_^ I was finally able to set up their wifi though.

SIGH: Oh my gosh. O . O; Well, I'm glad that everything turned out well, though... haha.

And, alright, we have at least on victim volunteer. Haha, do you have any preference for a setting/situation? Like, some events you might like to occur?

TUMBLR.

Ah, lemme think.
    You do very well at picking really hot villain characters... So maybe some flirty banter that kinda resembles that of James and Silva in Skyfall? Maybe something that has to do with someone from his past? Errrrugh, I'm not good at ideas right now. I'm just kinda spewing them out at the moment.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Really not good at ideas right now. Maybe I should reread what I write before posting it. Can I get back to that later...? Like tomorrow morning?

SIGH: Sorry for the spotty responses. I'm cleaning the apartment right now and... yeah. Haha. This is NOT a two-man job, but... what can be done? Everyone else went home for the break, lol.

And, haha, it's not a problem! Spew away! The more ideas you offer, the more we can work with and choose from, you know?

Haha, sure, not a problem. I'm sort of in-between cleaning anyway, lol. /totally exhausted. * A *

TUMBLR.

i like all of the ideas.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

Clumsy Apprentice ChainsawLover's Avatar
    Kidnapping's an interesting idea. Will something like human trafficking work? Like, an international crime syndicate thing?

“We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.”
    ― William Shakespeare

CHAINSAW: Yeah, that works. ;D

Haaa, I was going to keep this a secret, but since it's so far ahead, there's not much point in keeping the whole thing secret... (lol). Plus, I'll keep the details vague.

In season two, the team is about 6 months to 8 months into the whole evaluation period. They stumble upon a synergist-traffiking situation. So, there IS a case like this, but I am NOT oppose to having a regular human-traffiking thing. (I make it sound like it's less important when it's non-synergist... lol).

This is just an idea, don't feel forced into having to agree with me, but: what do you guys think about a human trafficking ring that has grown a little too big for Halcyon's taste and the two teams are sent to infiltrate it? Or something? I'm not sure if I make sense or anything. I'm, like, just awake, lol.

TUMBLR.

i like that and maybe it could be an undercover type deal, like as if we were buyes or something.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

asodfhaoihsdf Okay! I will have a post for you all right away here. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post in the last couple of days. :< I wasn't even on my computer at all yesterday. But that is still no excuse for holding you all up. SORRY Please don't hate me!

'shut up and listen and feel something'

Kitchen and other parts that needed replacing are fixed! I can now live in my own home comfortably!

And I also have my normal wi-fi back, so I'll be online tonight to make a post! Finally~

SIGH: That's good to hear! ;DD

Also, sorry for having been a bit preoccupied this week! Haha, I'll get to making sure that I'm more available and such. I'll also be, after the scene with DiD is over, moving the group in M-1 into an interim phase as we wait for M-2. ;DD

TUMBLR.

T u T I'm going to post soon! (Hopefully today!)

Okay, we might not need an interim-scene for M-1 because... I think M-2 is going to be on-track again! (:

TUMBLR.

By the end of this week, I hope to have the information for the Accendo Degree updated and everything! I'm working slowly... again. Don't kill me. D;

TUMBLR.

Alright-y! I have (finally) updated the Accendo Degree's index post! If there are any other questions / concerns you guys have, please feel free to let me know about them! I will always add all answered, not-repeated questions to the index!

I will be working on the Imber Degree next and, you know, go down the list from there. Hahaha... I'm not sleeping again... /sobbing

TUMBLR.

;; I swear I'll post soon
    just
    school
    //sobs

SUNNY: Haha, take your time. But if you are really swamped, there's no shame or problem in asking any of us to sort of... lightly ghost(?) Kanon. That way you don't stress about not posting while you deal with school. (:

I don't want you to treat posting for this RP as a chore. ^ ^;

TUMBLR.

Why am I awake at this hour!? I don't sleep like a normal person and then, during the day, I complain about not sleeping enough....

I can't take me anymore. Someone punch me.

TUMBLR.

; v; Ahh, yeah, feel free to ghost Kanon if the time comes, haha.
    Just so much schoolwork lately, augh. //sobs physics is also being a butt.