Login to your account

Thread: Dark Seed || 2 Spots Left

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar

Dark Seed || 2 Spots Left

Welcome to our world...

As Mother Fate predicted the world is ending. The foul beast known only as Dark Seed is devouring souls, destroying cities, and rending the gods from this earth. It is the end of our time, and yet there is a glimmer in all that darkness.

Misene- Goddess of Ivory- has behest you to take on the task of finding out why the Dark Seed was brought upon this world and how. This journey will lead you all over this world, you will unlock age-old secrets, destroy catastrophic conspiracies, and discover the one truth of this world.

The only problem is: this might not be enough to stop the end times.

Rating: General
    Accepting: Four More Characters

Feel free to post interest or questions here- though the OOC is always open to such things. Thank you for looking and I hope you join?

Last edited by NomDePlume; 01-13-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword RoguePanda's Avatar
    First of all, let me congratulate you for creating an awesome looking RP! I appreciate the time and effort it must have taken to develop the layout, history, plot and character races/backgrounds. I believe I'll be joining this roleplay if you would like.

Dawe- thank you. <3 I much appreciate that. This is actually a 3 month in the coming RP (most of that time lag due to holidays and the general busyness of them), and so I was hoping everything seemed complete and not as if it had been done in parts.

Anyway whenever you get a character made- or you can submit a WIP just let me know when it is done- then I'll be glad to give it a once over and add it if it suits. I'm sure I'll have no problems with people's characters as long as they read through everything, and just get a feel for the world. Truth be told I left out details so that people can be creative- but if anything comes up DO ask me. I promise I won't bite. My own character should be done in the next couple of days. I just had a sudden urge to remake them, and so- yeah- go me?

A big emphasis- for anyone who checks this thread out- is on creating whatever character you want. I assure you the last thing I want is a bunch of pretty boys and girly girls traversing this world (not that being aesthetically pleasing won't get an approval from me- I just think that people ASSUME that they have to make attractive characters nowadays when I'm totally alright with whatever they come up with).

Anyway- thanks again!
    I'm hoping we get more people soon so we can start this puppy up! I'm excited to play. c:

I never would have guessed that it took 3 months to assemble this RP. It looks absolutely seamless to me. As for my character, I think I'll have at least a concept in the next couple of days and a fleshed-out one in about a week/week and a half. I can't decide which city my character should be from...so many good and interesting choices!

If I have a question, I'll be sure to let you know. I trust your promise to not bite...but what if I like biting? Hmmm?

Well thank you once again. c:

And I'm glad that the cities are diverse enough that it makes the decision hard. Though I probably shouldn't be enjoying your confusion. *bwah hah hah* XD

While I would like to get this RP started asap- I'll just be happy to get interested members and fleshed out skeletons. So I shouldn't rush anyone but this RP will be fun!

Well love bites are omitted from that previous statement. How does that sound? o3o

Oh no, the malevolent maniacal laugh! O.o Head for the hills!!!

After narrowing down the cities and finding the close-enough-to-what-I-wanted picture for my character, I think I have my character's hometown figured out. I'm almost done making my character profile too. Yay, I accomplished something!

Anyway, the biting situation sounds better now. Mmmm...love bites. <3 I gotta get me some of those!

Sounds good.

I suppose I shall throw a character up so if anyone happens to be interested they have an idea to go off of. I sort of wanted to way in hopes of not halting any creative processes, by taking something other people might want. It is my universe I can make anything on the fly I want. But I'll go ahead and form a character together. c:

Anyway this is still very much open and very much in the need of love.

Only two spots left!
    Join before you can't!

While this RP has started- it is still open to folks who wish to join! So please do!
    I plan to make this one of the very few WTF RPs to ever end- the natural way (not killing it from inactivity).
    Lets' make history together!

So-Why not join?
    TWO SPOTS LEFT!