Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC : Dark Seed

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    That means she hasn't logged on since the 10th.

Well- I'll give her some time because I know she was in school and this sort of the time where things get insanely hectic. But we'll move on anyway, and just say that Jian goes about his business as such.

Whoops sorry for poofing myself- I forgot this was the week I was volunteering after work. -_- Oye. Time suck.

So.

I think this RP may be dead.

No way! It most certainty is not! Rum & I are totally still interested in actively playing. Please don't give up on the RP. We can continue on without Rogue if we must.
    "And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"

No, it's not dead! We can figure something out! What if Jian had to suddenly and inexplicably go to his kids? That may be a reason for his absence, and may even be a plot thing. -Just tossing ideas.-

Plus, I- I love it.

No stop Nommy!

We just need to move a bit. What if I have Nimbus post again? That might help! I can say she has her gear ready and things!

Well I sort of already mentioned to ignore Jian for the time being and I'll do something the further we get into the City of Ebony. I guess I didn't make that clear enough. I was not waiting on RoguePanda.

I was sort of waiting for someone to push us out of the blacksmiths, because Chub is not really my OC. That being said- I guess I can just start commandeering NPCs if scenes get too slow. So go ahead rum- I mean I do believe in our non-existent posting order it is your post anyway.

If this is ever opened up again for main or side characters, then hook me up. This seems like something that could go into a sequel, too, so I'd settle for that. XD
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

Well Krie if you are still interested- feel free to make a character. If you make it quick enough- maybe they'll be someone that the God of Ebony sends with them to complete their task. Mind you they don't actually have to be from the city of Ebony- just someone that'll be helpful.

Any questions- just ask.

Your character will also get Jian's old seed.

i was thinking of making someone from the city of ivory, a female/male (thought about it and don't care which) who looks like s/he is made from feathery petal-like gills/fabric, her talent and price are the same, when one loses sense of her they forget all about her, she went into thievery and eventually someone figured it out while still aware of her and left himself clues and messages, she was caught and chained to the one that caught her, he is from the city of steel and has a talent for creating things ALMOST out of thin air but his price is the destruction of his form (and he can't recreate himself) so he has to rely on metallic parts to replace what's missing, originally he used what he could afford but after a time he created (the old fashioned way) new materials including an amorphous crystal hybrid metal harder than diamond, his business was in that and that's how he came in contact with the ivory robber

Now that I know it would be Jian's seed, I think it would fit her better. I'll interchange between another thing I gotta do and this charry profile.
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."

Your power/price sounds interesting, but I am curious and wanted to ask...Does your character control this or is it active all the time? If it was active all the time are there exceptions to the rule? Elsewise, wouldn’t we other players always forget your character whenever she left our sights? Would make working with that char a tad difficult if we forgot your existence every time you left the room.

Nommy post

Krie and I have already gotten everything sorted via skype. So no worries. c:

And I was giving Rum the opportunity to post if she wished it, but since she doesn't I'll just go ahead. I also want to note that there is a bit of a trick to getting by here, but I'll let you guys figure it out yourself. If you want a clue- you can ask. But it should honestly be painfully easy, but you'll have to prove it.

Mmkay. Well I was waiting for Krie to get her characters in because they were supposed to be introduced in this next scene, but since her computer issues seem to have been drawn out longer than- well- long. We'll meet up with her characters later. I just have to replot what happens here. ;_;

I'm sorry Noms. Stupid crappy tech; I'm having to work off a business laptop which is really restrictive and has issues of its own (sometimes refuses to acknowledge internet connections). Anywho, three computers will be fixed and so I'll have plenty of options. Hopefully I can weasel out two or three more laptops in the bargain and have way more.
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."

I'd also be interested.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Quote Originally Posted by FijiLoki View Post
    Your power/price sounds interesting, but I am curious and wanted to ask...Does your character control this or is it active all the time? If it was active all the time are there exceptions to the rule? Elsewise, wouldn’t we other players always forget your character whenever she left our sights? Would make working with that char a tad difficult if we forgot your existence every time you left the room.
    Her price is basically that she has no control over it at all, but the exceptions would actually be other abilities, specifically those given out to each charry.

@Nom, Don't wait for me. I have work that will be keeping me very busy for the next 2 weeks and I don't want to slow down yet another group RP.
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."

Alright Krie. Just give me an ETA on when you'll be back and we'll try to fit you in before we find Janus. Sort of the cut off for new people joining.

Also sorry Avarice but with Krie filling the last hole- there are no more open places in the RP.