Login to your account

Thread: Dominion, A Dark Dating Sim

Dominion, A Dark Dating Sim

This... probably had to do with too much Persona 4, so a basic understanding of the game would do well to understand it better, though I'll do my best to explain it all here. Don't worry, it won't be a copy of the game or anything but will have strong Shin Megami Tensei influences. Once again I will be the Game Master and will manage the world and NPCs for your character. So here goes!

Unbeknown to you, you were an Angel, a being that drawn their power from the strength of your own heart, strengthened by overcoming trials and having good relationship with others. The world however did not satisfy you as one dark rainy night you attempted suicide. Such an act of despair twisted you and your latent powers, turning you into a Fallen Angel. You were now drawing strength not from yourself but from the opinion of other, the more they regarded you the better.

Your suicide attempt failed, your skin not even breaking from the blade and your body rejecting the poisons. If you could not flee from this world, you would have to change it with your own hands. With that change came power, the power to instinctively know about those you interacted with and the power to sway their opinion in your favour. But this was nothing compared to the new power you had at nightfall. The power to make dream your reality and shape them as you saw fit, further changing other's opinions in your favour or striking your enemies down.

You could not die, so you would bring the world to it's knees.

The game will be divided in four unit of time per day the will be known as Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night. The Night period being solely used to manage dreams.

About your character. Your character is immortal for as long as he or she can draw power from others' link to them so you should get that social life on otherwise it's game over and your character goes dormant, trapped in a dream for eternity. Not a fun thing to experience :/.

I would love some feedback if you intend to play!

This sounds. Amazing. I'd love to do this, if you'd have me.
    "I'm happy, I'm feeling glad. I've got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future, is coming on."