Login to your account

The Coming Darkness 2

Finish your journey in this anime-themed roleplay.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, awesome holy crap moments, drama, fighting, life, magic, romance, school life, swag, yolo

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: IamEnzo

Created: 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Episode 4: Copy Cat

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 419

1. Characters in this post:
    Enzo looked back at Silver through the rear view mirror and smiled. "Actually, i'm going to drop you all off at home. We'll need proper rest after what happened at Aurora." Then it hit him that Silver wasn't there. He'd have to explain the mess they were in. "Oh yes, Silver. I haven't told you what we've been up to."

During the ride to Volitaire's house, Enzo explained to Silver as well as Faye on what he and Volitaire were doing since the beginning, and how it went from a mass revival plan to someone possessing a book which was better off staying hidden from the world. By the end of his explanation, they were in front of Volitaire's house.

"Alright, we're here." He announced to everyone. He assumed they'd be staying at Volitaire's, since his house was larger than Enzo's. "I'll come back once something explodes." He joked lightly.

2. Characters in this post:
    Nami tilted her head as she listened to Juro expained about what happening in the world. She nodded her head slowly, as she understood that easily. She could feel it. The magic was slowly dying off, which was why it was hard to find any good energy sources. Usually a magical person was perfect, yet to find it in a human, meant they HAD potential to be a wizard or witch type if they gained a tome or did spells. There was just certain things, blocking it from happening. When Argo murmured out the words, while looking over at Nami, she just gave a slight wink over to him as she kept leaning back against the table. Soon enough, she shrugged at the other boy's statement.

"Not all Soulless are the same, believe it or not. We're like Humans. We come in different shape and sizes. Even most don't look human, but more demonic like to be honest. It's how most of your people have stories of demons and spirits, due to Soulless coming into the world." Nami then looked thoughtfully at the open computer, as she murmured out softly as she looked around. "But living in this world for a long time, it changes our being. Enzo is the same. I can tell, that his own form and being is being manipulated by living in this world for so long."
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Faye listened when Enzo explained on what to do next. She sighed, leaning back against the seat more, as she looked out the window. A tired look on her face, as she muttered in a low voice. "Well, at least I'll be able to get some sleep then." She also realized that she hadn't let Sin out in a while, wincing at the thought. Her Guardian always got tessy when she didn't let him out. Yet as she touched his being, she felt him sleeping, and let out a relieved sound. Well, that was good. That's when Enzo saw Silver coming out of a store, and pulled over to pick her up.

Then Silver and Enzo talked, but the conversation included her, when the driver stated how this whole mess started.

Faye was frowning at the end of it, not really seeing how a book on revival could be possible. It went against the natrual code, as well something even her family made sure to stay away. Communicating and calling spirits to help was one thing. Bringing them back into physical being as they use to. That was a scary concept even she shyed away. That's when she realized, they were at Voli's house. Faye's crystal gaze looked over it, then back over to the others. Her gaze went to the red eye male, then looked away as she murmured out. "I'm going to go find something to eat. I'm starving....." Without another word, the young female hopped out of the car. Her path and strides, were easy, not fast, as she made her way back towards his house.

3. Characters in this post:
    Volitaire's eyes remained shut, only opening to the halts of Enzo's Audi. The sudden jerk of the car managed to awaken him from his light napping, which did good so it would alert him of where he was and if he needed to awaken. Throughout the car ride the Storm Guardian overheard the ongoing recap about what brought them into their iffy predicament. Of course, Voli remained asleep as he felt no need to intervene seeing how Enzo covered everything that had happened thus far. The hum of the motor and light vibrations coming from the vehicle almost put Voli into a deeper state of sleep into a final jerk had awoken him to the sight of his out from outside his window. A fine nap he had, but it didn't bring him to being groggy so no yawns or stretches came from him. He made a light sigh and exited the vehicle but was beaten to his house by Faye he muttered something about being hungry. He chuckled, figuring he may have to prepare something for her. Unless she can conjure up some "Soul Food" herself once she got inside. He didn't mind Faye staying with him, he knew she didn't have many other places to go. He watched her walk towards his house before turning back to Enzo giving him a short wave followed by a biz-casual; "See you." He moved to close the door but saw Silver sitting in the back, all quiet and bored-like as usual. He waved to her too with an almost goofy half-smile spread from him not noticing she had entered the car. She was good at just popping up out of nowhere... Like a weed. He firmly closed the car door behind him and walked up to his house door, while pulling his keys out his back pocket. Up until this point his torn shirt wasn't even a bother.

4. Characters in this post:
    Silver got out of the car, but opened the door Volitaire had just gotten out of, and got back in. "I think I'll stay with you today, if that's alright." She glanced back to Voli and Faye as they walked off, and smirked a bit. "Give them some alone time. What's the deal with those two anyways?" Leaning back in her seat, she put her hands behind her head as she looked at Enzo, expecting an answer. Surely he knew more than she did.

5. Characters in this post:
    Enzo gave a wave to both Volitaire and Faye before they trekked back to Volitaire's home. He didn't drive off yet, he wanted to make sure they wouldn't get locked out for whatever reason. In their case, he didn't want to leave just in case they had gotten ambushed by god knows who.

Enzo's eyes then traced back to Silver as she stated her plans, to which he gave a smile and a nod. He could do with company. He chuckled at her question just after she had asked it.
    "-Isn't it obvious, Silver? They like each other."

Enzo had not the slightest clue as to why, but his friend - at this point - always attracted some kind of affectionate attention. "They've been pretty close to each other, and known each other for a while, which is something I also don't get." His expression switched from comical to a pondering state. "I've never seen that girl in my life, but apparently she knows who I am. Strange, huh?" He said, looking towards Silver.

6. Characters in this post:
    Silver raised an eyebrow at her friends explanation and nodded slowly. "Strange indeed.. But, Volitaire knows her?.. She's not someone we shouldn't get involved with or anything, right?" At this point, she was a bit suspicious of Faye. But she always got a bit suspicious of new people. It was just part of her nature. Silver looked back out the window and shrugged. "She seems nice enough, at least."

7. Characters in this post:
    Enzo looked back at the house. It seemed like they were just arriving at the door now. "A little stubborn, but she's alright." A smirk appeared on his face as he slowly turned his head to Silver with lowered eyelids. "You aren't afraid of her, are you?"

8. Characters in this post:
    Silver looked back at Enzo, tilting her head. What was that supposed to mean? "No, not at all. Why? Should I be?" Surely she must be more powerful than she seemed if she were hanging around Enzo and Volitaire, but she hardly seemed that powerful to begin with, so why would Silver be afraid? She figured Enzo must be implying something, but what, she didn't know.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Oh, no reason, really. You just sound wary of her." A short silence fell inside the car. It didn't look like anything was going to happen to Volitaire and Faye, so it was time for them to take their leave. The car started moving again, this time, heading back into the direction in which they approached the house from.

"Is there anywhere you might want to go? I'm planning on heading home and recollecting myself."

10. Characters in this post:

stubborn xxxxx magical xxxxx tomboy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    Hiding a yawn behind a long sleeved hand, she waited for Voli to make his way up to the door to unlock it. When he did, she didn't really look at him for a while. She soon recalled about how she said she loved him, and it unnerved her a bit. She didn't know HOW to act at the moment, so once the door was open, she was quickly going down the hallway. After she was halfway down, Faye realized something. She didn't know where the kitchen would be at.

Making a face, she let out a sigh while turning on one heel, walking back towards Voli with a wryly face. "So......where do I find the food here?" She said in a dry tone. As it was, even though her feelings were being weird on her, at least she was able to act a bit normal now. That's when she noticed Enzo and Silver didn't enter the house. Did that mean only she and Voli were alone. Faye wiggled on the spot a bit, not knowing how she would think about that as.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ SPIRIT SHAMAN ]██▌█ ██

11. Characters in this post:
    Faye had entered his simple home no more than a second after he opened the door. She looked a bit stiffer than usual. Generally she has a more laid back demeanor. He was almost expecting a comment on how basic his home was. Every room wasn't even filled and as vibrant as the common homeowner. His living room only had two couches but lacked a television, instead had a desktop with a coffee table in the middle. His kitchen placed adjacent to his living room with a open arch you walk through to enter, the only discerning features are a few tables with decorative sculptures he made in his spare time. There's a empty spare room and his own bedroom which only had a desk, his bed, drawers, a table with a lamp, and a shelf filled with books and portrait of cherished times and family members.

As he entered the house behind Faye he took one of the jackets hanging in a closet next to the front door, slipping his torn shirt off and donning his dark jacket as a avid replacement. Luckily, slipping it on just in time for Faye not too notice as she trailed off. He slightly jumped when she turned around, fearing she'd almost catch him without a shirt on. The young female had asked him of the location of where he'd kept some food. Luckily, he went food shopping before the skirmish that had taken place with Argo and Enzo leaving to old Castle Aurora so his house was pretty filled on stock. It has only been two days since he's left his home so nothing should have gone bad. Blinking to her question, Voli had nudged his head, motioning to follow him. He led her back down the hall and took a left, entering the living room and pointing through the wooden archway that served as the entrance to the kitchen.
    "Eat as much as you want. I can imagine you're hungry.. I'll be taking a shower. I hadn't gotten to this morning in our rush to leave to Juro's hideout." With that, Voli had left back thorough the living room and to upstairs to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

12. Characters in this post:
    It had been a few hours since the trio reached the airport. The troupe left the boat on the edge of land that was a half a mile out the airport, docked pretty well with some manner of luck. Angelo had been waiting on Acies to finish his pretty big meal, though it was well deserved. Angelo sat with Manilla in the chair on the other side of the table.

13. Characters in this post:

At Voli's nudge, Faye followed right behind him as he led the way. To see so much space inside of his place, didn't really surprise her in the least. She knew the man enough to know he wasn't big on certain things. It was his personality, that showed that. Plus, to a girl that was basically homeless most of her life since her family was killed, this was better then a alleyway or hiding inside of a broken down car with no owner. That was how she use to live. The only reason she was able to stay clean, was from the homeless shelters. She go in, get marked down to take a shower, and did her business. Shaking her head at the memories, she entered the living room, then the kitchen that was attached through the arch. She saw how everything was sparse, and only smiled at that.

Voli's comment made her look over her shoulder at him, nodding her head as she gave a slight smile. Once he was gone, did Faye got to work looking for food. So far, she saw alot she could make. Instead, she went with the most simple; making a samwitch. The difference, she piled it high with alot of meat. As it was, she almost used half the meat pack, in order to make it. Then she only added mustard and mayo to it. She went hunting for anything else to add on, and found some lettece and tomato. She was too lazy to cut the tomato, so she just pulled some leafs of the green off, and slapped it on.

By the time she finished, Faye was kicking back in Voli's living room. She had a paper towel over her lap, and eyes hooded as she slowly ate her food. As she chewed, she felt her stomach cramp a few times. She rarely ate, due to her situation. So to eat something this big, and fast, wouldn't have been a good idea. Faye made a face, when she felt her stomach turned, putting the samwitch down to let it rest while she stared down at how she only had a few bites. She sighed, "Guess it has been a long while since I ate....." That's when she felt thirsty. Putting the samwitch on the coffee table, making sure it was on the paper towel, she soon got up and made her way back to the kitchen. She was bent over, looking through the fridge, staring at what it was she could drink.

14. Characters in this post:
    Silver chuckled to herself and looked out the window. "Nope, where would I even go? I did come to visit you, didn't I?" she asked, glancing back at Enzo. She honestly wouldn't mind some time to relax. Actually, she could use a shower. "Hey, Enzo.. After we get back there, could I use your shower?" She scratched her head. A nice, hot, steamy shower sounded nice.

15. Characters in this post:
    "I don't see why not." Enzo replied. Now that he knew Silver had no other plans, he made way for his home. It was close to Volitaire's, so the drive was short. Enzo wasted no time in securing the car and unlocking the door. Inside was basic, and clearly only meant for one or two people to live in. It was kept just as well as his dorm back at Sorcerers.

His first priority was to deal with his wounds, so he quickly scooted into the bathroom and took out the nessesary equipment, mainly bandages. After that, he left the bathroom for Silver to use while he got himself prepped to treat himself.

16. Characters in this post:
    Silver smiled a bit before going into his home. It was a nice cozy size, only fit for a couple people. Well kept. It fit Enzo well. As Enzo got the things he needed to treat his wounds, she peaked in and watched him walk out of the bathroom. "Do you need help with that?"

17. Characters in this post:
    Enzo took off his battle damaged suit top to reveal a basic undershirt. Like this, Silver could see the the black text being drawn in his skin. It was slowly spreading up his arm, and by now, reached his neck and was starting to spread across his mid-section. It was a horrifying sight, but Enzo didn't look to be in pain. Along with that, were slightly blood-stained bandages wrapped around his stomach from the bullet wounds earlier. "I might." He returned simply.

What he had grabbed was a roll of bandages for his arm. Other than the strange, black text coming from his Sky ring, there was a burn mark on his arm which took the shape of a whip, clearly from Sasha's burning whip grab.

18. Characters in this post:
    Silver frowned at the site of a wounded Enzo, even more so now that she could actually see what was wrong. "What's.. That?.." she asked, referring to the black text on his skin. She was more than happy to help, but she needed to know what was wrong first. She quickly went to get a wet cloth to clean off some of his wounds with before they bandaged him up again.

19. Characters in this post:
    "This? I-" Before he could finish, Silver had gone off and returned with a soaked cloth. It surprised him how eager she was to help. "I wish I knew what it was. I'll need to take a trip to the Gaze soon." That obviously meant he'd go there to check out the problem with his ring. Although it just may be the lack of magic.

He sat still, knowing Silver would go to work on helping him.

20. Characters in this post:
    A third of an hour has passed since Voli began taking his shower. He especially had to take his time since he was doing some moving around today on a uncleaned body. Even still he usually took long showers which always required him to get up early to take so he doesn't keep people (Mainly Enzo.) waiting on him if there are plans set for the day. Another fault to his longer shower was he was stuck thinking. With Faye here he had a feeling that she may be feeling a bit offput after what had happened between them today. Since she had entered he did notice she wasn't acting her regular self and feels that their conversation had rooted some uneasiness for the poor girl. Unfortunately he had no idea how to go about it, for he had no real clue of how he felt of Faye himself. It's been a while since he's felt romantic feeling for someone and the emotional strain it can bring was enough for him to want to stay away from it. At this point he was just standing under the water but was finished with his bathing for a few minutes. He shortly snapped himself out of his battering thoughts and turned the water off and proceeded with getting dried off and clothed.

After a few minutes, Voli had went back downstairs in his long sleeve pajama shirt and lounge pants to fix him something to eat. Of course the fist thing he notices if Faye's huge sandwich and her sitting on one of his couches just staring at the thing. With closer inspection he found a whole tomato lodged into it. He rose a curious eyebrow to that.
    "Someone was hungry." He plainly commented. After entering the kitchen he found that his fridge was properly pilfered which he assumed was Faye's fault. Honestly, all he could do was laugh. For some reason he finds her insatiable hunger to be a little funny. Though, he figured that it's a little upsetting that it hinted at she didn't eat enough. Eventually he came to following in her footsteps and made a sandwich of his own. Roast beef, lettuce, thin tomato slices, melted provolone, on a roll. He came to join her in the living room, sitting next to her on the same couch but with some space between them. "You've stopped eating? Something bugging you?"

21. Characters in this post:

Faye didn't hear Voli's first comment, about her being hungry. Instead, she had opted to getting a cup of milk to go with what she had eaten. Even then, as Voli came out with his own food, she had slightly hooded eyes while drinking the white liquid slowly. Only after a few sips, did she put it down to look over at Voli with a slight frown. She then looked at her sandwich and winced at that. "Ah, it's more that my stomach couldn't take so much or any food after two days of not eating." She shrugged, not really thinking much about it as she reaches out to take a small bite of the sandwich. This time, she slowly chewed, as she thought about what she was going to say next.

Soon enough, Faye was speaking as she swallowed. She was speaking honestly, which was normal. "It's hard to really eat on the streets, when you don't have much money. I get by, by pilfering some cash from people, with Sin's help. But I only do that to people I see are rich, and are total assholes." She smirked a bit at that. She leaned her head back, looking up at the ceiling as she thought about it a bit more. "Sometimes, I may get lucky and Sin took more than usual, then I could use the extra to help some of the other homeless guys I run into a few times in the park. Help buy a nice good meal for them all to help warm their bodies. They help me out sometimes as well, by saving me a special small spot for me to sleep at."

Strange, even though that technology has grew so much in the pass year, there was still the huge problem of homeless people living in the parks. Unlike America, the Japanese didn't mind lending the parks for the homeless to live and sleep in, as long as it was away from the usual walking paths that people took. Making a shrugging motion, Faye took up the glass of milk, sipping at it a few times, while looking into it with a thoughtful expression on her face. "Again, it has been two days I think since I ate anything. I drank water and something else, but other then that, no food." It was no wonder, how Faye looked so slender or had a slight body the way she did. Hell, when she was in the shower, she ended up feeling her ribs against her body. Faye couldn't help, she winced at the memory of it.

22. Characters in this post:
    Silver went to work cleaning Enzo's wounds, being careful to be gentle while still effective in her motions. She focused on his wounds while still listening to him speak. "The Gaze?" Her eyes glanced down to the ring on his finger, causing her to raise her eyebrow at it. "Something to do with that?" If that was the case, does that mean she might have a similar issue sometime in the future? Thoughts ran through her head as she quickly went to grab some disinfectant and another cloth from his bathroom. As she came back, she put some of the disinfectant on the cloth, and began applying it to Enzo's wounds. "Sorry if this stings."

23. Characters in this post:
    "I'm guessing it came from the ring. It still works, though." Enzo remained still. Silver had a better view of his wounds than he did. Plus, she probably knew a thing or two about first aid, judging by the way she was helping him.

And then came the disinfectant, which burned like an iron.
    "Sssss - ow!" His face winched up and his body went stiff just before he jerked his arm away from her grasp.

24. Characters in this post:
    Silver gave him a pouting look as he pulled away from her. She sighed, and shook her head. "If you want to make sure this heals up, you need to deal with the pain. I know you have felt worse than this." She grabbed his wrist, firmly yet still gentle, and continued cleaning his wounds. "Does the black text get worse if you use your ring?" Her tone was concerned, but her face was focused on what she was doing.

25. Characters in this post:
    "-I.. don't know how to describe it. Whenever i'm in my other form, it feels like it limits me..." Of course, he forgot to mention that whenever he fought, the speed of it's growth quickened. He had no clue what would happen if it were to take over his entire body, but he DID know that he was going to keep it a secret to everyone. "Silver," He said. "don't tell anyone else about this - the text, I mean."

26. Characters in this post:
    Silver frowned at Enzo's request. Of course, the secret would remain with her, but she still didn't enjoy the thought of keeping things from others. "...Alright. But if it does get worse, tell me. I'll worry otherwise." Well, she would really worry either way, but she would still want to be informed if anything did happen. She set aside the cloths she had used to clean Enzo's wounds, and grabbed the bandages. She quickly wrapped them around his injuries, making sure to keep it tight, but not so tight it would cut off the circulation. She smiled as she finished up, patting her wound lightly. "There. All done."

27. Characters in this post:
    Following the more than delightful meal, Acies smiled widely to the both of them. "Thank you so much for your aid." He'd let out on a tone that was more serious than before, now that he was no longer threatened by starvation, his stoicism returned to him. "I'm afraid I forgot what we had agreed upon as your payment, ask me for any one thing. If it is within my power - or wealth - it is yours." His offer was quite generous, but as far as Acies was concerned these two people were responsible for his survival, so he owed them at least this much.

28. Characters in this post:
    Voli's expression fell slightly more. Faye's story of how she lived in poverty tugged at his heartstrings a bit. Mostly because she was a valued friend to him now and that she could relate to him in certain ways. He placed his sandwich down on a paper towel on the coffee table in front of him and turned his head slightly towards her with slight sorrow in his eyes. His fallen eyelids halved the faint glow his red iris'. "You know... I had it a little similar. 'Cept me and my older brother did odd jobs to get our own little snacks. We didn't like the food provided by the orphanage much." He picked his sandwich back up and took a sizable bite out of it, slowly chewing to savor his food. He leaned down a bit with his hand reaching out as if he was grabbing for a glass then it hit him that there wasn't one to begin with. Like a shock to his senses, his hand slightly jerked back at the realization that he was grabbing at the air. He gave off a muffled chuckle as he got up to grab himself something to drink from his fridge.

29. Characters in this post:
    Acies' appreciation was sooner given than expected. Angelo blinked at the proposal to ask for his reward but his humble nature took over in place for the slight greed that may creep up on him when asked to take some given wealth. All he could do is let his shoulders fall and give a half smile to the offer. It was a such a easy task for him he figured that a reward wouldn't be truly necessary. After the half grin he shook his head to Acies, declining the offer. "That's quite alright, Acies. You don't need to give me anything. I'm pretty alright. Good to see you're doing a bit better, I wouldn't have taken you for the more stoic type. But keep your money and other valuables you may have to offer. You'd need them a lot more than me I feel."

30. Characters in this post:

Faye tilted her head slightly, when Voli remarked about how he had a older brother, and both of them were in a orphanage. It was something new she learned of him, making her smile a bit. She also saw the sorrow in his red eyes, and had to look away from it. She didn't like being looked at with sadness in people's eyes. It made her feel like they pitied her. But in this case, Voli had a similar lifestyle, so that didn't cause the usual feeling. When he suddenly reached out in the air, then grabbed at nothing, she saw him jerk in surprise. She laughed softly at that, shaking her head. "Someone's a little space cadet right now." Chuckling, she reached down to pick up her sandwich. Her stomach finally settling down once more, as she started to eat once more.

When she felt her stomach curl a bit, she would stop and reach for her glass of milk instead. Faye's eyes watching Voli the whole time. She then spoke bluntly in a soft low voice. "Voli.....about what you said, back in the vehicle...." Faye was talking about their feelings. It wasn't much of a good subject change, but it was better then silence. At the moment, the young female didn't want that right now.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posts 301 to 330 of 419