Login to your account

The Coming Darkness 2

Finish your journey in this anime-themed roleplay.......

Tags: action, adventure, anime, awesome holy crap moments, drama, fighting, life, magic, romance, school life, swag, yolo

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: IamEnzo

Created: 12-22-2012, 07:18 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posts 451 to 480 of 665

1. Characters in this post:
    Eli looked down at the plate, and it looked delicious. He smiled as he took the silverware, and looked back up at Lauren as she asked about the coffee. "Ah, black is fine, thank you." He took a bite of the eggs, nodding to himself. "These are quite tasty."

2. Characters in this post:
    "Oh? Well.. I'd hope so." They weren't made with anything special, thus she couldn't possibly mess eggs up. It wasn't a hard thing to make. Setting his coffee down, she went back to making her own plate of food. She probably should be trying to make some conversation. She would have, if she were a bit more of a 'people person'. Placing an egg, and plenty of bacon, on her plate, she picked it up and walked to the table. Sitting down across from him, she smirked. "If you want more, tell me." No point in being a bad hostess.

3. Characters in this post:
    Dass walked to the guest's room to leave his bags there, he kept Sue's bag at his back. "No, thank you. I had breakfast just a couple of hours ago." He exited the guest's room and looked at the house, it was well decorated and illuminated. "Oh, hmm. . ." He scratched the back of his head. "Thank you for your help." He said, shyly, without looking at her. "I won't stay for long, I'll buy a new flat soon."

4. Characters in this post:
    Candy looked over to the boy, who was clearly quite shy, and smiled, giggling lightly. "No worries, darlin'. Stay as long as you need. You're welcome here whenever." She sat down on her couch, looking out the window. The view from her apartment was quite a nice one, overlooking the city below her. She took off her shoes and put her feet up on the couch, leaning back and letting out a deep sigh. "Boy, you're lucky you don't have to wear heels. They can be a real pain sometimes," she muttered, rolling her eyes at the shoes.

Eli finished his plate rather quickly, but drank his coffee slowly. It was better to let the food settle before he asked for more, anyways. He chuckled at the amount of bacon she had on her plate, and compared it to his. "I see, you just wanted all the bacon for yourself," he teased. "Well, not like I can blame you. Bacon is delicious, as pretty much all meat is. As long as it's prepared well, I mean." He took another sip of his coffee, and leaned back a bit, biting his lip a bit at the sudden sharp pain in his abdominal region. Shouldn't that pain have already gone away by now? "Ah, well. I'm good. Thank you for the food."

5. Characters in this post:
    Dass laughed. "At least you haven't cutted yourself with an iron saw, THAT'S a real pain. Not to mention finding yourself half smashed by a motor." He relaxed a bit and looked out of the window, the view was amazing. He was mesmerized by the sight of the city, with all its lights and the people walking. Dass forgot about the woman for a moment, he didn't even remembered he was homeless. For him, the only thing that existed in the world, at that moment, was the city and all its technology: cars, giant ads, some VTOLs, planes, lights. He sighed.

6. Characters in this post:
    Enzo came into sight as he approached the warehouse. A part of him felt better for doing what he did by taking his stress out on others. It felt surprisingly good. Perhaps too good. He shook off the temptations and nodded to Volitaire without saying a word. Juro was just inside of the warehouse, but had come out as soon as Enzo returned.

"Good work, Argo's already set up and working. I've got Eve on the case as well." He said proudly. Enzo nodded to him too. "I assume everyone's job is done for now. You should all go home, it'll take a while for us to investigate, but we'll let you know when we've got a lead."

Enzo knew Juro didn't want everyone at the hideout. Most of them had a home to go to, except Faye. Enzo knew Volitaire could handle that part nicely, so he never worried. Just when he was thinking about leaving, Enzo's Audi drove up towards the VTOL and shut off. It seems it made it safely by itself. Nice timing.

7. Characters in this post:
    Candy looked up at him with curious eyes. "Hmm? That sounds like a pain, quite literally speaking, too. Just what is your profession, Misterr.. Dass?" He seemed to be quite enchanted by the view, but it's not like she could really blame him. It was quite a nice view, after all. That's why she chose this place. She glanced down at her phone, no missed calls, no missed texts, no nothing. She casually turned it off and set it on the table, looking back at Dass as she awaited a response from him.

Silver glanced back to her friend as he arrived back, and heard that apparently they had time to kill. Hmm. Maybe now was a good time to catch up, or something? "Yo, Enzo. Since we got time to kill..." What did she want to do exactly? 5 years ago she would have suggested training. But things were a bit different now, circumstances were also different. "...Want to just.. Catch up a bit?..."

8. Characters in this post:
    Silver had approached him just as he was thinking about leaving. Although he longed for isolation, he couldn't deny Silver, especially how he hasn't seen her in 5 years. "Sure, we can catch up." He was able to manage a smile despite what had happened earlier. He needed time alone, but he also needed something else to set his mind on.

He took Silver over to his car so that they could just talk privately. Once there, he leaned against the driver side door.
    "So, what made you come back?"

9. Characters in this post:
    Silver offered him a smile as they walked to his car, and leaned against the hood next to him. "What made me come back?.." She chuckled lightly, looking up at the sky as she brushed some hair behind her back. "Every time I looked at the sky, I thought of you. Every cloud, Sasha. Every storm, Voli. Every sunny day.." Her voice trailed off as she looked back down at the ground, sighing. Silver wasn't one to get sentimental, but she couldn't help it. These guys were the family she never had, the brothers she'd never asked for. The same ones she didn't realize she needed until she had them. "...I just missed you guys, is all."

10. Characters in this post:
    Dass suddenly realized that Candy was in the room with him. She asked about his profession He smiled."I'm engineer and mechanic. Right now, I'm waiting for a call from Felix Tormod to set down the details of my new job in Tormod Family Industries." He paused. "Hmm. . . what about you? You have a job or something?" He thought that it would be good to know more about his savior.

11. Characters in this post:
    Perhaps talking was a better idea. Now Enzo couldn't help but smile. These were the same ideals he had years ago, though everyone labeled him as a crazy loser, now, everyone felt it. "I'm glad you chose a time like this." His eyes lowered at the thought of the current events. "My number's almost up, I fear.."

12. Characters in this post:
    Felix Tormod, wait a second. "Oh, is that so?... Sounds interesting." Now she knew where she recognized him from. This must be the Dass Tisdale fellow Felix was talking about earlier. He seemed so timid, but if Felix was going to ask for his assistance, he must be powerful. Or at the very least, very smart. She decided not to share the knowledge with him just yet. "Ah, me? Hmm, you could say, I work to help people feel better." She tilted her head as she looked at him, smiling.

Silver looked back at Enzo, seeing him smile as he said something like that was quite unnerving. "Your number? Almost up?.. What are you talking about, Enzo?..." The concern that was growing inside her was plain as day on her face, with her brows furrowed and lips pouted out a bit.

13. Characters in this post:

Enzo looked to the sky with the distant sky scrapers in the distance. He couldn't look Silver in the face with what he was about to say. The last thing he wanted for Silver was to be depressed as soon as she got here, but like he said, it was an interesting time for her to show up. A breeze went by before he said anything. "Silver, I... I'm going to die soon. I can feel it." Not to mention the ticking time bomb that was his Sky ring. If magic wasn't balanced in the world soon, the text would cover his entire body and it would take his life. He tried hard not to mention that bit to anyone.

14. Characters in this post:
    Silver looked at her dear friend, confusion filling her face. "What?...." She slowly shook her head. "What makes you say that, Enzo?..." She felt that there was something he wasn't telling her. But what was it? "Enzo.. You know you can talk to me..."

15. Characters in this post:
    Dass sat on an armchair near Candy. "You mean like a nurse or something like that?" Looking at her, she looked like the kind of person who likes to help other. Working on making people feel better suited her.

Suddenly, the fear took control of him for a moment, a thought came to his mind. What if he was being tracked? Candy would be in danger. He relaxed quickly, that was impossible, he wasn't on the Internet at the moment and the government didn't have his phone number. All of his belongings burnt in the explosion that destroyed his house. "They burnt, right? None of the things that were in my flat could have survived. Could they? What if they find something that belonged to me, something with personal data. No, that's impossible, Dass. Just calm down."

16. Characters in this post:
    He looked to Silver in the corner of his eye, and smirked. "Yeah, I know I can.." A group of VTOLs flew past them in the distance, they were most likely reinforcements for the base he had just trashed.

"Think about it. I've been alive for thousands of years - since the times of princes and princesses. I've seen how it all ends for people like me, the Soulless." He explained. "The reason why I can never have a normal life like you is simply because it's not meant for me. My entire existence is to either fight or protect, and sooner or later I will end up just as corrupted as Darkness. He was right when he said I'd either die a hero or live to become someone like him."

He finally made eye contact with Silver. He had the look of resolve about him. "I'm not going to let myself turn into him, either."

17. Characters in this post:
    Candy smirked, almost laughing at his innocent response. He was adorable. "Mmm.. Something like that, yeah, let's go with that. Perhaps only a bit more, physical." She didn't want to straight up say she was a professional hooker. Hell, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. But he did ask. Suddenly the poor boy looked a bit panicked. She pursed her lips a little, giving him a concerned look. "Everything alright?"

Silver stared at him. She didn't care for Darkness being brought up, but she wasn't going to jump down his throat. "People like us, you mean. Need I remind you who my father was?" She looked down. She knew she'd probably end up the same way as he did. Corrupted, power hungry, terrifying. Silver closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a sigh. "I'm not gonna let you turn into him either, Enzo. You don't need to worry about that. Should anything happen... I promise I'll take care of it." It's not like she could just die very easily anyways. She opened her eyes again and looked back to her friend, a half-smile on her face which was clearly covering up more feelings of worry and concern. "Stop worrying so much, Enzo. Everything's gonna end up fine. I'm gonna make sure of it. Got it?"

18. Characters in this post:
    Enzo nodded. "When the time comes, don't hesitate to end me. That's all I ask." There wasn't anyone else he could trust for such a task other than Silver and Volitaire. The other guardians had shown their true colors to him, it only took 5 years for it to come into effect. He stood upright, away from the car door. "Do you have a place to stay?"

19. Characters in this post:
    Silver sighed, agreeing with him. She would hesitate, yes, but she knew should that time come, that it would be his time to move on, anyways. As much as she hated to admit it, it was the harsh reality of their lives. Silver glanced over to him as he moved away from the car. A place to stay? "Ah, no, actually. Figured it couldn't be too hard for a girl like me to find a place to stay for a while, anyways," she responded with a smile.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Well, my door is always open for you. Volitaire too, i'm sure. He probably gets lonely too." He chuckled and opened the car door. "I need to get this burn wound dealt with, so i'm heading home." He informed her before getting in and starting it up again. It felt almost like a new car since someone or something else was driving it.

21. Characters in this post:
    Dass nodded slowly. "Y-yes, Just. . ." He couldn't tell her the thruth, not with his nickname (fortunately they didn't have a pic of his face) appearing on the most wanted list. Not even if she was a good person. So he lied. "Just thinking about my old flat and all the things I've lost. I'm gonna miss 'em." He leaned on the armchair just to feel Sue at his back. He straightened up quickly and put the bag on his legs. "Sorry, Sue, forgot you were there. You ok?" He said, looking at the bag. He seemed really worried.

22. Characters in this post:
    Marcus raised a brow at Raen and was about to speak before he heard the loud clopping of marching feet on the unpaved streets. He raised him self just slightly to see a handful of men in slightly illuminated cloaks scanning the perimeter with some sort of fancy staves. He quickly grabbed the boy and hurried him towards the kitchenette area. "Alright, I'll hide you." Hurried, he noticed a thin broom closet and opened it up, "Sorry, it's going to be a tight squeeze." He smiled softly before shoving the scared boy inside and shutting the door tight. Inside, he would be a bit compressed and the wooden shafts of the brooms and mops would prod him. But Marcus did promise his safety. Maybe it was all for the best.
    There was a sudden knock on the door, causing Marcus to jump a bit. Even if he did promise the safety of the boy, he was worried for his own and Dora's as well. Slowly, he pulled the door open to greet those on the other side.

"You are a cocky bastard. Aren't you?" Felix chuckled in return. "No Mr. Eirsith, though your protection services would be appreciated. I have a different task in mind for you. Even if I am aware of your magic use, and the war between our two sides, I have for you a special task in regards to the book you may have seen on my desk earlier. The language inside is of the arcane variety, and sadly, it's a language I as a human am unfamiliar with. Not to generalize, but do magicians not study the language in their schools?" He paused momentarily for an answer, "I like you, and I am willing to work along side you for a while. I want to offer you a secretive position in my company, complete with full security access, accommodations, access to a twenty-four hour personal chef, and of course, a salary beginning at two-hundred thousand. It will begin immediately." Felix grinned in anticipation of Jacen's answer.

23. Characters in this post:
    Silver chuckled to herself as she watched Enzo get into the car. "Yeah, well. I think Volitaire has that.. Faye, was it? He's got her if he gets lonely." She pushed some hair back out of her face and looked away. "Don't worry. I'll figure something out." She took a few steps backward, waving at Enzo. "You take care of that. I'll see you.." her voice trailed off again as she smiled. She turned away, waiting for him to leave. She would probably go explore a bit or something, since she didn't know what else to do.

Candy nodded, understanding how he would miss his home with all his things in it. She gave him a funny look when he started talking to his bag, though. "Sue?..." Oh great. Was he one of those psycho paths? Did he murder his wife, and is now carrying around her head or something? Candy sighed. She had dealt with worse before.

24. Characters in this post:
    "Errr. . ." Dass face reddened as he realized that talking to a bag wasn't an ordinary thing. "Sue is my computer. . .hmm. . .she's inside the bag." He took her out for Candy to see. "I made her some years ago and I'm been improving her since. Even the whole software is handmade." He said, a proudly smile on his face. "I just feel very close to her. . . and. . . well, sometimes I speak with her." He looked away and scratched the back of his head. "In fact is more like I speak to her, 'cause she's not able to respond as she's not switched on. Anyway, I was wondering if I should give her a voice, so she would be able to talk back to me, but I haven't decided it yet." He looked at Sue, lovingly.

25. Characters in this post:
    Magic or Human...I've got enough pull with the city so that I'll be fine...I'll be able to set Lissette up with her own place once she's done with school...200K is just the starter too...
    "Alright, you've set a good price with more than necessary bonuses. I'll do it, but I must warn you...I only know standardized magician languages. The arcane language is as rare as it is old...this won't be easy or an instant translation. I'll not only need the book, but my travel expenses covered to find those who can read and or speak the language."
    Jacen looked outside of his window, twirling the handgun's barrel in his fingers.
    "Do we have a deal?"

26. Characters in this post:
    "Of course, travel expenses will not be an issue. In fact, I will have one of my private jets set up for you. You have made me a happy man. I will see you in my office first thing tomorrow morning. Oh, and no darts please." With a forced chuckle he finished the conversation. "I suppose it would also be a good time to call back Mr. Tisdale." Felix muttered to himself, dialing the number that Dass provided. Though plans had changed, Dass' work would still be necessary.

27. Characters in this post:
    Just on the opposite side of the wall of Jacen's apartment was the 8 foot mech, Valkyire. It's hours of cloaking was over. It was time to strike. A small detonation charge was set on the wall. Jacen would be able to hear the beeping with how loud it was. Soon after the beeping came the explosion, and Valkyire made it's way in.

The head of the robot scanned the room for any signs of him.

28. Characters in this post:

stubborn xxxxx magical xxxxx tomboy
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
    Faye looked up slightly, hearing Voli's voice. Listening to what he said, she nodded her head with a slight sigh. She didn't say anything. Instead, she just kept to herself. Calming herself down, as she bit her lower lip, sitting up a little straighter. Then, she saw Enzo coming back, and heard a bit that the job was done. As well that now they could just relax and chill. She shook her head a bit, leaning her head back as she stared outside at the other machines flying through the air. There was no way to relax in the first place. All that Faye knew, is that she was back in her own time, and that she was being chased after by a unknown force that wants her dead or worst.

Closing her eyes, Faye decided to just try to calm her mind down. Using a old meditation technique her grandfather taught her. As slowly one by one, she made her limbs and body limp. Her breathing would also start to slow down. Soon enough, it would almost seem like Faye wasn't breathing at all. At the moment, Faye was locked inside of her mind, inside a darkness as she felt Sin circling around herself. This is where she went, to get away. What she didn't realize though, is that she was connected on a type of force she never knew.

Then the whispering came inside of her mind, and Faye fell deeper into her trance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ██ █ ██▌[ SPIRIT SHAMAN ]██▌█ ██

29. Characters in this post:
    Volitare had noticed Enzo and Silver had returned. Though something was off with Enzo, he was around him long enough to pick this up form a mile away and he knew better than to bug him when he was like this. With overhearing that the mission was over and that he was free to go Volitaire took full priority of this and vanished into a black vortex, reappearing outside Juro's safehouse. Where he was exactly was unknown to him but he saw Enzo's car parked out and it's owner walking over to enter it and of course drive off. With Volitaire's current wardrobe malfunction he wouldn't dare go into public like this... So he decided to wait for both Silver and Faye to get ready to leave and join them so he wouldn't at least be alone. He sat outside the door of the safehouse waiting for the two females to get themselves ready to go.

30. Characters in this post:
    Adorra was a bit amazed by the events that had unfolded in front herself in the living room, but she remained calm as he got onto her feet. She casually strolled into the kitchen, closed the kitchen door, then proceeded over to the broom closet where she hear some nose, and flicked her fingers a bit. The field made the door vanish and left behind a smooth wall. The barrier also blocked smells, any sound the boy might make, and all means of detection. She then proceeded to start dinner as she pulled her apron on as she summoned a friendly black cat into the hallway, litter box into the bathroom, and dishes for the animal in the kitchen. The magic was simple compared to the magics she had done in the past, there was no longer a lingering trace from her summons. She then proceeded to start a recipe from the open book on the counter as she turned on some soft jazz.

"Dear, don't let our new kitty out," Adorra called to Marcus over the noise she had started to take over dinner's preparations, "He'll be dying to meet our guests."

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posts 451 to 480 of 665