Login to your account

Burn Your Dread And Reach Out To The Truth

The World has seen the place Beyond the Dark. They speak of the end of times. "They" are wrong. There is a select group fighting, raging, against the dying of the light. Demons and facets of their souls are their weapons. They fight the aberrations whilst others weep and despair. They will not fall, they will not falter, they will not fail.......

Tags: aberrations, angels, burn my dread, cthulhu, demons, eldritch abominations, gods, persona, reach out to the truth, shin megami tensei

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Advanced

New Players: Open

Creator: Walmbat

Created: 12-18-2012, 04:28 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

The universe has always been a dark and scary place.

Outside the sight of the majority, wars and battles have been fought and lost between humans, demons, gods, angels, devils, shadows, and monsters. Humanity has always managed to eke out a little more time, to push the date of the apocalypse back just a bit farther.

But not this time.

This time, those heroes and their companions who had led the battle for humanity's continued existence have been locked away by those that seek the end of humanity.

The Great Seal that safeguards humanity at the End of The World is still needed, the Universe Arcana is unable to fight.

The One Who Wielded Myriad Truths is sealed in a trap of illusion.

The King of Bel is locked away, unable to help humanity directly.

The Demifiend is sealed away, but can influence subtly.

Philemon's doors are open once more.

The Time has come.

The Eldritch Abominations That Hide Beyond The Stars Are Coming.

Wield your power.

Burn Your Dread.

THROW DOWN THE OLD ONES AND OUTER GODS!

Rules

• Standard Roleplay Rules apply; no god-moding (until the end game), et-cetera…
  • All enemies are controlled by me, including bosses.
  • Please, this is a literate roleplay as such, I expect more than just single sentence posts and horrible grammar that could make Cthulhu cringe.
  • Profiles should be detailed and filled in, give me a reason to accept your character, give them a "So what?" factor that jumps out at me. If you copy someone else's approved character, I won't even consider any of your other submissions. BE CREATIVE.
  • There is a two character limit for you all so please take note, also, don't just abandon one character for another. YOU MADE THEM, THEY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
  • Please avoid Mary Sues and Gary Stus.
  • There will be only one Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon/Robot. If you create one as a character, prepare to have me needle at it.
  • This'll be pretty high up on the rating scale, so buckle up, there'll be swearing, gore, and romance (but keep that lemony stuff out!).
  • Should you be absent for an extended period of time, find someone who you can trust to play your character and have them puppet them.
  • Take the OOC to the OOC board. It exists for a reason.
  • You sign up for this RP, you agree to these rules. Breaking these rules is… FORBIDDEN.  Understood?