Login to your account

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Forbidden Doesn't Mean True...

Slowly I let the door creak open, after checking the peephole of course, smirking as I saw the familar figure on the other side. I stood in the doorway just looking at her for a moment... She still looked attractive... I let her step inside before taking her in my arms and planting a few kisses around her face. "You look... Nice..."

"You're being kind," I said playfully, grinning as I hugged him gently. I pulled away and and slid my coat off my shoulders, setting it on a small coffee table. I adjusted my shirt and smiled at him, "How was your day?"

I sat lightly on the bed as she walked around, from what I could tell just getting a feel of the room. I looked up at the ceiling as I waited for some sort of sound to break the silence. "It was good... Just... Really did nothing all day." I had the day off, so I didn't have anything to teach, any assignments to grade... Just a free day on my part. "What about you?

"It was fine," I said gently, turning and watching him. He seemed bored... I could fix that. I slid off my skirt and walked over, smirking gently, "You could make it better..."

Well... That exclated quickly... The tone of her voice caught my attention as I looked over her slowly, not even trying to hide the fact that I found her hot... I let her stand there for a moment before I saw her eyes. She bent toward me and kissed my lips quietly before my hands slid down her back. "How could I do that, ma'am?..." I whispered as I felt a soft weight on my hips.

"Surprise me," I said with a smile, kissing down his neck gently, "That movie could give you some inspiration though..."

I gave a low groan, letting her know that I enjoyed her soft kiss. "That right?..." I pushed her off lightly, laying her on her back. Her top hiked up just slightly to show her naval before I kissed her there. My hands roamed under her top and before long I had her undressed, massaging her hips, stomach and bottom. Our lips locked as I felt her hand on my chest. "Need anything?..."

"Need a little less," I said with a grin as I helped his shirt over his head. We cooperated our bare bodies under the sheets as we took our time to explore one another for the first time, really. Last time we did this, both of us were hardly undressed at all! Now... We had nothing but time and one another.

As the time went on my hands grew more and more needy and before long and with a soft gasp we were at it... I gave soft groans as we moved against one another both of our bodies craving the other. I looked down into her glossy lust filled eyes as we locked lips again. The feeling of her soft body against my own was a completely different feeling then her dress. It added to the pleasure. "Feel good?..." I whispered in her ear as her legs wrapped around me.

I kissed the side of his neck gently and smiled, "Yes," I said gently into his ear. I wrapped my arms around his back, my palms against his shoulder blades. He was... Perfect.

I felt her soft fingers along my spine and just as I found what I could only say was her "spot", her nails dug suddenly and rather harshly into my back. "Ohh..." I let out a soft groan before smirking and before running my hands over her thighs, lifting them up and setting her in the postion she'd been on my desk that day. I pushed down, as slowly and sweetly as I could, getting and giving every bit of pleasure I could manage.

I gave him a soft groan of delight as he folded me in half, and I grinned.

"Ah!..." I couldn't help myself before I let out a soft yelp, the feeling of her hips gyrating against mine driving me insane as I held the bend of her knees. I couldn't take that one for long before I looked down at her and a small, almost evil smile crept across my face. "Ready?..." I rolled over slowly, letting her roll over me before she found the position the actress had been in...

"Are YOU ready?"I asked with a chuckle, leaning in and gently kissing his lips before I began to rock my hips methodically against his. The sensation was amazing. I have to give it to Hollywood, their imagination was great, and this couldn't be better. The man that I... I love. I whined gently into the lust-filled atmosphere and felt my breath catch in my throat, my body going into periodic jolts of spasm before finally dropping onto the lavender-scented mattress.
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 01-07-2013 at 03:19 AM.

[Bump? xD ]
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 01-07-2013 at 03:20 AM.

I gave a soft exhale as she at last fell over sideways, looking at me with a hint of passion in her eye. I leaned toward her and gave her a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth. "That was... Good..." I whispered with a small smirk. I slowly rolled over her and whispered into her ear. "I can't help it, girl... You drive me nuts..." Softly, I ground against her, hearing that sweet whine. "Ahh..."

I whined into his shoulder, feeling terribly sensative. This guy just didn't stop, huh? I didn't mind... I wanted it. Him. I kissed up his neck, closing my eyes.

I felt her soft kisses up my neck, only encouraging my actions and before long her body pressed to my own, groaning how she was almost done and with a soft grip, a few nails dragging along my back and a few moans and twitches I let her go, letting her soak up the afterglow.

I couldn't quite control myself, my body was doing its own thing... I had experiences, but nothing like this, nothing like him... Not ever. I felt moist, every where... Every part of me... Sweat... Other things... I looked up at him, my entire body feeling tingly in the most passionate way,"Where... How... You..."

I gave a soft smile as I softly kissed her still twitching figure. My lips trailing her neck, collarbone and of course her lips. "You've never climaxed that hard..." I taunted as I held her to me, simply holding her as apposed to the vigorous workout we were partaking in just a few minutes ago.

"Never in my life... No has ever picked me up so quickly after the big 'O' before... Makes my first one seem pretty pathetic,"I said with a small smirk, trying to breath straight. My back and neck still felt like they were still in an arch, anything below my waist feeling particularly numb. I glanced at him,"Have you done that to girls before?"

I gave her a soft smile and I leaned to her ear, kissing her jaw softly as I let her lay back and just... Recover I suppose. "Honestly? I've never had a girl long enough to figure out how to do that to them..." I answered, as I looked down at her glossed eyes... She was cute...

I watched him for a moment and sighed gently,"You're so young... Aren't you? Not much older than me... How'd you end up where you are now?"

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Are you bored with this one?

I really want to role play...