Login to your account

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Doesn't Mean True...

The class went on as normal, but with every moment of silence as the students copied problems and wrote notes waiting for the next slide from the powerpoint or next keyword from the lecture I was looking at her... I'd never wanted a girl so badly... I noticed how she would look at me from time to time, just smiling like any other student. She was good... [I]Ding... Ding...Ding... The bells rung throughout campus and before long it was empty... Other then... Well... Mika and I...

I took my time collecting my things and walking down the steps. I approached his desk, a playful grin wide on my lips as I sat down on the corner, crossing one leg over the other,"So, proud of me? I made it on time today."

Her lips were curved into an almost evil smile. I stood as she sat on my desk and crossed her legs, the sundress covering her effectively. I leaned toward her and kissed her sweet lips for a quick moment. I took note of how she leaned toward me as I tried to pull away, whimpering as our lips broke as if she was lustful... "Of course I'm proud of you..." I only just noticed how her hand was wrapped around my necktie pulling it toward her. "Yes?..."

"What is this?"I asked him gently, holding him close, not out of lust, no matter how much of it was coarsing through my veins, but out of serious curiosity.

"What'da mea-... Oh..." The words sunk in for me as she whispered her soft question. The look in her eye... A mixture of lust and questioning... Almost as if she was trying to decide wither or not to let go... "What do you want it to be?..." Obviously, we liked each others outward appearance but being bone buddies wasn't the most respectful thing to do... I think... I think I actually loved her...

I slowly let go of his tie, my palm resting against his chest as I sighed and relaxed, uncrossing my legs and searching his face... For anything,"I'm not sure... I think you are... Hot, to say the least,"I said, chewing on my bottom lip, something I did when I was thinking hard,"What do you want?"

Her eyes... She was concerned... I leaned into her softly and let my lips touch hers softly. "Stop chewing your lip like that... You look much cuter when your relaxed..." I gave her a warm smile, or at least as warm as I could handle. My lips softly trailed down her sweet scented skin.. Not of grass as it was yesterday. I settled on her collarbone, giving it sweet pecks as I wrapped her legs around my waist. "I know I want you... In what way... All of you... You're beautiful and you seem to like me... Let's... Give this a go..." Needless to say I was a little cautious... I could lose my job, but the feelings I had for this girl outweighed all of that...

I blinked a few times and nodded, leaning in and catching his lips with my own. I still wasn't sure, this was against all the rules. But... What's so wrong with fooling around a bit? That's all we had anyways... Lust. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed, our tongues getting back to their introduction as they had yesterday.

[You realize that he meant love, right? xD]

Slowly and slowly the kissing and licking built higher and higher until my palm started running up her softly, starting at her ankle and lifting it slowly until it slid under her dress to her thigh which I wrapped tightly around my hips as I had earlier. I pulled her tighter to me as I heard her beginning to moan sweetly. "... Mmm... Make that noise again..."

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

[You realize that he meant love, right? xD]

Slowly and slowly the kissing and licking built higher and higher until my palm started running up her softly, starting at her ankle and lifting it slowly until it slid under her dress to her thigh which I wrapped tightly around my hips as I had earlier. I pulled her tighter to me as I heard her beginning to moan sweetly. "... Mmm... Make that noise again..."

[Yes, I got it... But she doesn't... Not yet at least. She's young... Naive. ]

I moaned at him again, listening to the clatter of things as he leaned against me and pushed an array of items onto the floor, clearing the desk. I laid back slowly, feeling him crawl over me on the large teacher's table. I untucked his shirt from his pants and began to play with the buttons, my fingers feeling his body higher and higher.

The coolness of her fingertips on my skin drove me mad... I hadn't been touched like that at all since I was in college myself. I looked down at her and smiled lightly before unbuttoning my own shirt tossing it onto my open bag as I laid over her again. The girls soft hands resting on my back as I began to lick, nip and suck on her neck. We lost ourselves in the passionate kissing, biting one another's lip at one point or another. Slowly, my hand worked higher under her sundress, finding her backside as well as her undergarment. I cupped her softly only to work more reactions out of her as her fingers worked on my tie.

All I had to do was loosen his tie and pull it over his head once he pulled his lips from mine. I let it drop lazily beside the desk as I felt his thumb hook into the sides of my under wear. I let off a warm sigh as he pulled them away from me and I watched him toss them aside... Now I was in nothing but the dress. I pulled him back to me and connected our lips again, fiddling with his belt.

I felt the warm skin under her dress and shook, knowing I was this close to having her... I kissed her jaw softly as I felt and heard my belt being unclasped. I stood straight as I watched her slid it through the loops, tossing it with her underwear. I lifted her dress just a little... I cupped her bottom and worked the dress higher. "Wait..." I saw the look of almost panic in her eye as I pulled away from her. I twisted the doorknob lightly making sure it wouldn't open and that we were out of sight of the windows before climbing back over her... So close...

I was scared at first, but actually sighed in relief at his precautionary measures. I felt him crawl over me and I opened my legs for him, taking in a slow breath as he began to thrust into me. I let my head lean back, smiling.

"Ah... Ah..." The soft moans came from both of us as we passionately gave thrusts toward the other. The silk of her dress covering her, just incase we would need to make a quick change. Once she looked up at me I leaned down and licked at her exposed neck as I began to pick up the pace... "A... Ah... So good, Mika..."

"Mooore,"I whined at him, my breathing high pitched as the desk shook violently.... Then, it began to slow down and we both went into a series of spasms. My entire body felt sensitive as I felt him climb off of me and onto his feet. I stared at him for a moment, pulling my dress down to cover myself, smiling,"Wow... That was..."

I grinned at her quietly as I took her legs in my hands, holding her thighs as I pulled her closer to me. "Was?... Baby... I'm not done yet..." With that, I gave her a warm kiss on her neck. I hadn't done this in years... But, now that I had a beautiful girl that I cared for... It made it easier.

"But... But, Shaun... I have other classes,"I whispered against his lips, though I was giving in with ease. I didn't want to go, i wanted to stay right here with him... Or anywhere with him, really. However... I couldn't miss classes, either.

I shivered quietly as I felt her kissing my as well. I pulled away from her as softly as I could before whispering in her ear. "Who's your next class..." I got a lust toned response as she spoke at me as I lifted the phone on my desk. "Now..." I gave her one firm push before pressing my finger to my lips. "Shh..." I punched in the number of the teachers room. "Hi there, Mrs. Gabert... I have Mika Jackson here with me... I'm sorry, but these are my only tutoring hours... Thanks... Goodbye..." I laid against her body again. "Now then... Shall I continue?..."

I chuckled and shook my head,"You are so bad,"I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him gently as a response. I took my chance to look around the room as he began to kiss down my neck and what not. Nothing looked much more comfortable in the room... That is, until my eyes landed on his desk chair. I stood up and led him over, having him sit down. I hiked up my dress so I could straddle him and began the kissing once more.

I looked up at her in almost surprise as she led me to my own chair. I sat down and watched as she played with her dress for a split second. Her lips crushed to mine as I suddenly felt a soft pressure on my waist. "Mm!... Ah..." She hadn't gone all the way, but she'd gotten close... I kissed her jaw softly as if I was kissing her lips before I pulled her against me. "You called me bad?... Look at you with those moves..." Slowly my hand cupped her bottom again, the closest thing I could reach.

I chuckled and nibbled on his neck gently as I ran my fingers through his hair,"I've learned a few things in the past,"I said playfully, running my tognue up to his jaw.

I smirked at her softly and shook my head. I caught her tongue with my own as I wrapped my fingers around her dress and played with the fabric as she straddled my a bit firmly. "Give it to me baby... I'm all yours..."

That was all I need to finally lean my waist all the way into his. I began to rock my hips, his remaining primarily stationary. My hands rested on his shoulders as the chair rocked in unison with my movements. First round was relatively quick and firey... I was going to make him wait this time...

Hm... Ah... Everything felt amazing... I let her get into her groove for several minutes, watching her rock with her mouth slightly open and her eyes closed as she got into the pleasure. My hands slid to her hips and slowly I began to move with her... Oh my... It felt... Amazing. Both of us let out a groan of pure pleasure as she gripped my neck rocking harder and harder. "Damn babyyy..."

My entire body was rolling against his. Every few grindes our hips would meet perfectly and I'd let out a loud groan..."Aahhhh.... Mmm... Just hold it,"I whispered, feeling him beginning to tense. I leaned forward and nibbled on his each,"Just a few more seconds,"I whispered as I felt that fire burning in my stomach before my muscles limped out,"G....G....God..."I whispered into his neck, breathing uncontrollably.

I felt her breathing against my skin before I stood slowly... I couldn't control it... I set her in the postion she had been before I called her teacher off and slowly began to move inside her once more. "You are so AMAZING..." I growled as I let my fingernails dig into the wood of my desk.

He'd never gotten out of me, so feeling him begin to move in me was strangely erotic. I whined gently at his almost animal-like growl to me and I felt my fists balling. Being so close off of a climax like that and already getting back at it... I was almost numb, but so ready for more.

I noticed how her legs only moved with each hard thrust, her entire body shaking at the same time. I lifted her legs from my waist, needing a new position. Needing to keep it spicy for her, I lifted her legs up high and tested her flexiblty by pressing her knees to her shoulders, over her as I thrust down into her hungry body. "Ahhh!"

I let out an almost demon like scream of pure pleasure with the mix of sensation and position. It didn't hurt, but opened me up and made me so much more prone to sensitivity this way... I muttered under my breath as he continued, my eyes closed. He knew a lot more than younger boys I had been with in the past.