Hi, I'll make this short, simple and to the point!

I would love to roleplay with you!
Roleplaying Stuff about me:
I do not have any limits, and never ditch a roleplay once I have started it. If I am getting bored I will tell you and we can see what happens then (Either abandon it or think of something new).
I love to try new things, so please if you have any cravings at all ask me, and I will give them a thought. That being said, I don't generally do fandoms, and prefer playing my own characters. In general I play a very loving and caring guy, but I can play other types of males as well.
I'm a heterosexual, and so I really only want to play a male female pairings, and only play the male in our roleplays, though I am totally fine with doubling and will take over a female role for short periods of time!
I have some ideas on what we can roleplay, simply ask me and I can give you some.
I post at least once a day, most of the time more than that. As well I really only roleplay over messages, maayybbbe IMs if the roleplay interests me enough.

Currently I am really craving an Incest RP, involving a mother, father, son and daughter. Basically the son and daughter would become intimate, and then the mother and father would join in!

Other Stuff about me:
So now that's out of the way, I can tell you about myself! :3

I'm a Canadian, and am currently studying Mechatronic Engineering!
I'm extremely cuddly, and usually very happy and energetic.
I program a lot, and love history.

So drop me a message! Please! :3