Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Posts 1,861 to 1,888 of 1888

1. Characters in this post:
    Laira Signaled to yui she was leaving and left she entered the hallway she walked into the teachers dormitory and upto Mikael's door. She knocked lightly and waited patiently pushing her hair behind her ear.

2. Characters in this post:
    Mikael looked at the door for a while. Finally, he decided that it was better to open it and take responsibility for his actions. It surely was the headmaster. Of course, he had come to talk to Mikael, maybe fire him at worst. Mikael walked to the door at opened it and was surprised to see that in fact it was Laira who had come to see him. "Umm. . . Yes? Umm. . . What do you want?"

3. Characters in this post:
    "Well...I...Uh came to check on you" She blushed slightly. "It really wasn't your fault." She looked away for a moment. "They shouldn't have been screwing around" She looked up at him a bit shyly. Her tail itched to move slightly.

4. Characters in this post:
    Mikael sighed. "They shouldn't have, but it was also my fault." He gestured towards his chest with both hands. "I'm an adult and I should be able to keep calm." He crossed his arms. "Anyway, don't worry about me, I'm fine."

5. Characters in this post:
    "This is me you talking about I'm gonna worry about you no matter what" She smiled "Plus I can't control my anger around yui. I love her to death but hate her oh so much." She paused for a moment "So a love hate relationship"

6. Characters in this post:
    Mikael frowned. "I can't see how that is going to make me feel better. It's a pretty useless comment." He wasn't angry or annoyed. He was just a bit blunt sometimes.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Well fine" she puffed out her cheeks and pouted. But made a quick recovery "Oh would you like to go drinking with me and some of the other."

8. Characters in this post:
    Mikael grimaced a bit. "That depends. Will there be students there?" He didn't want to see more kids for a while. He was good at dealing with adults, even if they didn't like him. Demons weren't known for being sympathetic or caring in anyway so he was used to being treated badly, but he hadn't lived with children and he could only get well with them for sort periods of time.

9. Characters in this post:
    "No student just adult" she smiled. "Even I need a break from those brats" she laughed and looked up at him.

10. Characters in this post:
    He finally smiled. "Yeah, I'll go." He stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. "Are they mad at me or something? I can stand it but I prefer to know where I'm going."

11. Characters in this post:
    "The teachers? No They were startled but should be fine. There's been worse incidents around this school so you by far just scared everyone shitless and they will consider not pissing you off. Now the kids never learn so just be one guard. Maybe you'll have to beat them into place but that's okay to do "she smiled "when I snap everyone knows to run and hide. I have patients but let me say I will destroy someone for pissin me off" she slipped her tail out of the belt loop of her pants and un clipped her ears. "If I am walking through a crowed angry the part like the Red Sea" she joked.

12. Characters in this post:
    Mikael laughed. "Then I will have tons of fun. I love to scare kids." Laira could see now that he had relaxed and seemed to be less on guard. He was walking calmly with a smile in his face. "So, I'm going to meet some of the other teachers now, right?"

13. Characters in this post:
    In the very centre if the the teachers dorm was a bar. " yup s I wish you luck" she smiled as she lead him in. The smell,was strong yet not over Powering. The teacher were strung threw the room laughing, talking, and just plane having fun.

14. Characters in this post:
    "Wow! Someone should have told me that there was a bar here." Mikael went straight to the bottles and prepared himself a cocktail, mixing different beverages. "Do you want anything? I'm particularly good when it comes to alcohol and cocktails." He winked at her, smiling.

15. Characters in this post:
    " Oh really " She smiled" I wonder what other surprises you have" She smirked. "Go ahead and surprise me"

16. Characters in this post:
    "Ok." Mikael smirked and began mixing things again. After some minutes, he put a glass in front of her. The cocktail was red, Bloody Mary. "Hope you like it." He sipped his own drink.

17. Characters in this post:
    She took a sip and stared at her drink then at Mikael. "You may or may not be amazing" she said with a grin. "Yes I am!" Yui said appearing out of thin air. "Hate to ruin your guy's date and all but I have a question" Laira glared at her friend "What do you want?" She ask bitterly. " Do you administrate birth control or nah?" Yui asked tilting her head. Laira copied her head tilt but In confusion "do I have any that I don't use? Yes if that's your question. It's in my bathroom in the cabinet Above the toilet." Laira said. "Don't take it all I might needed" Laira smirked flashing Mikael a wink. "Okay" yui giggled "thanks" she said kissing Laira head and leaving.

18. Characters in this post:
    Mikael raised both eyebrows. "You better use it." He said to Laira. "I don't want children. Can't see myself as a parent and I like my life as it is now." He warned while he sipped his drink.

19. Characters in this post:
    "oh? So you do agree you would like to sleep with me?" She smirked leaning closer. She looked at the ground for a moment "besides I don't think I should have any kids." She looked back up with a flirtatious smile "So?" She giggled wiggling her eyebrows "do wanna or do want to git me drunk first because it won't be that hard"

20. Characters in this post:
    "Well," He purred in his sexiest voice. "if you want to come with me already there's no need for me to get you drunk, right?" He smiled. "It would be better if you were able to remember what happened. Though I must warn you, the fact that we sleep together doesn't mean that we are on a relationship or any of that stuff." He waited to see her reaction.

21. Characters in this post:
    She smirked "just casual sex is the only thing that needs to happen" she put down her drink and stared up and him with a glint in her eyes. She in fact didn't mind that there was not going to be a relationship because she only met him but she really was a wolf in heat and would do anything to get laid tonight

22. Characters in this post:
    Headmaster hoist walked through the gates of the school head held high behind him. A girl dressed in rags fallowed close behind. "I know your new to this" his voice rang " but I'm taking you to laira she will teach you everything you need to know about society." She's a kind woman I promis.

23. Characters in this post:
    Alva's eyes narrowed more in to slits as she glared at the headmaster's back. *who the hell does he think he is, I was fine on my own. I don't need to be around people.* Alva thought with a little growl escaping her throat.

24. Characters in this post:
    The head masters eyes flickered back to Alva. "I know you've been through a lot" he said his voice never changing. "But trust me things are more interesting here. " he walked into the hall holding the door opened for her. "I hope you like wolves"

25. Characters in this post:
    Alva's eyes widened slightly when she heard the word wolves. *there's wolves here, wolves are amazing.* Alva thought slightly excited but she wouldn't show it on the outside.

26. Characters in this post:
    No matter how much Alva did want him to know she was ecited he could tell. It was one of his many gifts. "We are here" he rumbled knocking on the white door in front of him. The door swung opened to reveal a large tawny colour wolf he greeted the headmaster with a dip of the head but his eyes flashed to Alva. He perked his ear and wagged his tail pad denying softly 'M'LADY THERES A NEW FRIEND' he barked greeting alva by standing on his hind legs and nosing her cheek

27. Characters in this post:
    As Alva walked in her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the wolf, Alva knelt down she reached out of the wolf to sniff her hand.

28. Characters in this post:
    Skull wagged his tail and licked her hand. Laira look up from her desk "we do have a new friend" she smiled."whose this?" He asked looking at the headmaster. "This is Alva she's new I thought you could are for her?" Laira looked thoughtfully at Alva . "Sure I don't seem the problem." The headmaster smiled and walked out leaving Alva and laira alone with skull.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Posts 1,861 to 1,888 of 1888