Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Nurses

Nurse: Laira IchI

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    The demon let Laira take him where she wanted. When they entered and she closed the door, he leaned against the door, facing her, and closed his arms. "Are you going to tell me now?" His curiosity had grown bigger and bigger during the walk towards Laira's office and he was getting impacient.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Now I warn you I don't have the whole story. That's for the headmaster to know only" she sat on the edge of her desk. "What her older brother, Rin Oichy, told me was that for a portion of there life they were part of a government scandal where the government was taking children from the foster care system and exsperimenting on them diamond was a perfect candidate due to her lack of knowledge of the outside world and she was praticaly defenseless. I'm not sure what exactly they did to her but the quit the exsperimenting after she snapped and killed 80% of the people in the lab. She does have a lack of memory about what happened and is extremely aggressive when asked about it."

3. Characters in this post:
    Mikael was astonished. "You're telling me that humans were experimenting with demons? No doubt they died, that was bound to happen! And they deserve it." He nodded. Then, after a pause, he added. "Well, do you still want to have lunch with me?" He smiled.

4. Characters in this post:
    Laira sighed "That is exactly what I'm saying" She nodded. When he smile and asked about lunch she grinned. "I'm up for that!" She pushed of the desk she was leaning against and stretched. "I'm up far some good food. I wonder what they are serving."

5. Characters in this post:
    No matter how much Alva did want him to know she was ecited he could tell. It was one of his many gifts. "We are here" he rumbled knocking on the white door in front of him. The door swung opened to reveal a large tawny colour wolf he greeted the headmaster with a dip of the head but his eyes flashed to Alva. He perked his ear and wagged his tail pad denying softly 'M'LADY THERES A NEW FRIEND' he barked greeting alva by standing on his hind legs and nosing her cheek

6. Characters in this post:
    As Alva walked in her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the wolf, Alva knelt down she reached out of the wolf to sniff her hand.

7. Characters in this post:
    Skull wagged his tail and licked her hand. Laira look up from her desk "we do have a new friend" she smiled."whose this?" He asked looking at the headmaster. "This is Alva she's new I thought you could are for her?" Laira looked thoughtfully at Alva . "Sure I don't seem the problem." The headmaster smiled and walked out leaving Alva and laira alone with skull.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7