Login to your account

The unwanted (Restarted)

The Unwanted academy is located on a large mysterious island. The school is located in the center of a large forest with only one road leading from the dock to the school. Why is there such a school? The school is for supernatural and other worldly beings. Children are often forced by the government to leave home to attend this school. The outside world does not know what goes on behind closed doors….......

Tags: horror tradegy anime

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Asiabear

Created: 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Fighting class

Teacher: Mikael Auditore

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

1. Characters in this post:
    Mikael advanced to the front of the classroom, cleared his throat and waited till the students were in their places and quiet. "Good morning. My name is Mr. Auditore. I'll be your fighting techniques teacher. First, I'll teach you general movements so you are able to defend yourselves and later we'll be mixing your powers and skills with different fighting styles. Any question?" He looked at his students.

2. Characters in this post:
    "No sir" they all said. Diamond slipped of her brother and stared at Mikael. 'Dont listen to him. He will hurt you. Don't worry i will protect you.' Diamond nodded slightly in response. Her brother notice this and flashed her a look. Another student shifted away and raised her hand "Mr.auditore! Diamonds talking to Shi again!" The student hollered. Diamond spun to face the student he black eyes narrowed and her fist balled. The student flinched but still looked smug. Obviously she was new this yr because everyone knew not to mess with her. Diamon relaxed all the sudden and just smirked eyeing the student.

3. Characters in this post:
    "Diamond AND Shi calm down or I'll calm you down by force." His eyes flashed and he reached out to Shi with his power to show her that he was superior in the demon's hierarchy and she must obey. Then he looked at the other student. "I'll give you your first lesson and a piece of advise. You shouldn't mess with any kind of devil or demon if you want to live." Now he was looking at everyone.

4. Characters in this post:
    Diamond still stood looking at the students. "Yes Sir, Mr.Auditore" She spoke loudly. Her eyes still focused on the student. She smirked and moved away when he mentioned they shouldn't mess with a demon. 'I Don't like him' Shi growled. "So what will you do?" Diamond whispered as she moved back out of the view of her brother. 'Thats for me to know and you to find out.' Diamonds eyes widened knowing this wasnt going to end well. 'No more resisting your meds or anything for that matter' Shi said

Posts 1 to 4 of 4