Login to your account

Mind Blown 1x1

Invitation only. Group of separate 1x1 roleplays to experiment to our heart's content.......

Tags: 1, 1x1, amazing, blown, butt butt butts, epic, fun, hiuknowme, invitation, kyoko chie, mind, private, x, yaoi

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Hiuknowme

Created: 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 35

Thread: Mind Blown 1x1

1. Characters in this post:
    Of course the story of humans with cat like features are everywhere, as well as werewolves and other stories as well. This one, while it may not be entirely unique, is somewhat different.

A scientist in a lab, made curious about the mixing of DNAs of different creatures, particularly cats and humans. He had a feline, one he had from his grandmother. A beautiful Russian Blue- completely pure and in heat, ready to bear children. The scientist made the mixture and injected it, and soon the feline was pregnant.

In the normal amount of time for a cat to be pregnant, she was monitored constantly and as the kittens were born, they were each monitored as well.

There was no change in them for three weeks.

The funding was dwindling, with and with no other choice, they had to get rid of the experiment. The kittens were to be exterminated, put down, but it never happened. The head of the experiment was allowed to take three, for the sake of keeping pets.

The scientist kept an eye on each one, watching for any kind of change, but two of them died over the course of the extra six weeks he watched them.

With no more need for the extra cat in his house, the scientist got rid of the cat, which was named affectionately Mr.Tiddles by the staff, by giving him to one of his friends. Someone he knew very well, well enough to know that there will always be an eye on Mr.Tiddles.

2. Characters in this post:
    The time period known as AD ended at 34,925 years, giving way to SA after the development of efficient space travel (Space Age). The current date is 1436 SA.

1436 years ago, Hui Li of China found an efficient way to space using the molecular explosion created when you touch anti-matter to its reverse matter. The explosion is contained using hydrogen bonds similar to that of the bonds holding sugar molecules in DNA, but on a much stronger, and larger scale. The unlocking of efficient space travel completely changed the universe as we know it. We accessed three new planets that possessed livable conditions very similar to that of the Earth. Reichenbach is the closest at fifteen light years with population of four billion. Next is Tyall at seventeen light years in the opposite direction with population of 3.5 billion. Last is Lezher, at a massive thirty-five light years away and population of less than 1 billion, due to obvious distance reasons.

This takes place on Lezher, the planet known the public as Earth's Youngest Sibling, and Pussy Cat on the streets.

Image by ttllkk2, on Deviantart.

3. Characters in this post:
    Ace stared out the car window for a moment before stepping out of the car. The air was dense with the fog of the morning. A sigh escaped her lips, adding even more mist to the already cement curtain of gray before her. She lazy dragged her finger across the glass, further postponing the time to leave the warm inside of her vehicle.
    Finally, after a few moments of commercial on her radio, she removed her keys and cut the engine. Ace sighed yet again, not looking forward to her trek to her home, even if it was only feet away. The handle clicked under her left hand softly, and the door opened as silently as the fog outside.
    Goosebumps erected instantly onto her skin. Squealing like a child, she quickly slammed the door and used the electronic button on her key to lock the Ford behind her. A few long bounds later, she was on her doorstep, fumbling for the keys in her cold hands. After what seemed to be hours, the key found its way into the stiff lock, and opened the way for poor Ace to jump into her home and, once again, slam a door shut.

4. Characters in this post:
    The loud slam of the door was not what startled Darring the most, but the odd look on his servant's face. He had known that she was here the moment she pulled into the driveway, with the soft humming of the engine.

"Murrp?" he cooed as he brushed his side against Ace's leg. He looked up at her and then repeated the action, just trying to get her attention.

Usually, when his servant had that odd expression, she would come looking for him. And then, wherever she found him, she would stop and pet him for a while, talking to him about her day. He didn't mind listening, but it was the fact that he just couldn't reply.

It had been nearly a year since he had been living with the servant, and it was a rather uneventful one between the two of them- while he was a cat.

5. Characters in this post:
    Ace- or Eva, by her family members- removed her scarf, gloves, coat, sweater, and shirt, leaving her to her tank-top and jeans. The shoes came off next, left at the door where they belonged, but the rest of the clothing got slung over the back of the couch messily.
    Still in front of her door, she ungracefully sat down on the tile, thumping her butt rather uncomfortably by accident.
    Breathing a more relaxed sigh, likely to be her last sigh of the night, she reached out and pulled Mr Tiddles close enough so that Ace could nuzzle him like a girl would nuzzle a favorite doll. It had been one of those days. It started badly with her getting caught in the evening rain, working a tough night-shift with the moon outside begging her to sleep, even if was on top of her keyboard.
    The stressed young woman pushed the thoughts of work from her mind, and instead scratched her little Russian Blue behind his lovely ears. "How was your day, cat? Took a nap?" Wow, this cat has it good. Sleeping, eating, pooping, and getting attention. Such a simple lifestyle.

6. Characters in this post:
    Darring purred softly and closed his eyes, glad that his servant was warm.

But he was hungry! Why would his human not give him the food that he wanted to badly? Why couldn't he have the tuna that he had been meowing day in and day out for the last week? It had been what seemed like forever since she had given him tuna, and quite frankly, he was tired of the trash that he was forced to eat when she was gone.

"Merrow." he whined quietly when the scratching behind his ear ceased.

7. Characters in this post:
    Ace watched the cat's eyes flick to the bowl for half a second before turning back to her. Ace looked at the cat's bowl as well. The dry food was untouched.
    Shaking her head, Ace walked to the pale-colored pantry, and plucked a can of tuna from the top shelf, next to tomato paste.
    Setting the can on the counter, she peeled back the tin lid and the scent of tuna spilled into the room. Next, she spooned the tuna into a plastic bowl, and started to place the bowl on the floor, but stopped herself. "I could have fun with this..."
    The young woman walked into her living room and set the tuna on the top shelf of the bookcase instead of the floor. Calling Mr Tiddles over, she pointed to the tuna rather, well, pointedly. "I know you can reach this, ninja cat, but I want to see you do it for once" Countless times she came home to find the cat nestled on her bookcase, or in some other unreachable place for anything else lower than knee high.

8. Characters in this post:
    The feat was easy for him, and he prepared himself for the jump. He walked over to the entertainment center and jumped onto a speaker, before walking carefully across the top of the TV before stepping onto the other speaker. From there, he stepped onto the very top of the bookshelf and leaned his head over the edge, fitting his head in between the ceiling of the shelf and the top shelf. He started to eat, scarfing down the tasty tuna in a matter of moments.

He pulled his head out of the space and licked his lips, looking up at his servant.

9. Characters in this post:
    "Hey wake up sleepy head." I whispered to Talon. I pushed him lightly on the shoulder. "Talon..." He didn't respond and I debated leaving.

10. Characters in this post:
    Talon's eyes opened slowly, getting used to the groggy haze around him. "Liz....? Why are you in my bedroom? Not that I'm protesting or anything, you're welcome in my bedroom anytime." A slow smile grew on his lips, though his hair was touseled from sleep and his eyes unfocused.

11. Characters in this post:
    "Shut up you dork!" I shoved him ,hard, attempting to shove him off the bed. " I missed you, of course." I say as sarcastically as I can, hoping I could hide all the truth I spoke in those simple words.

12. Characters in this post:
    Feeling suddenly braver, Talon reached out to encompass Liz in his arms and pulled her down to the dark bed he was laying on He nuzzled her hair, breathing in her scent. "Missed me, huh?" He purred in an oddly catlike manner that he doubted Liz saw much of out of him. That was his dirty side.

13. Characters in this post:
    "Hmmmm" I say drifting back into sleep. I notice every sculpted muscle on his chest, and how his head fits perfectly in the crook of my neck.

14. Characters in this post:
    Astonished, Talon looked over Liz's sleeping body with uncharactaristic gentleness, then leaned back to think for a moment. This wonderful moment couldn't last forever; there was still a war going on. The stressed young man leaned his head back, and fell asleep caressing the young leader's hand.

15. Characters in this post:
    I woke up feeling warm and happy still snuggled in Talons arms. It felt so relaxed and content here that I didn't want it to end. Soon , though, someone will come looking for us. For today I choose to break the rules, I'm not going to put my duties before my own wants. ' For one day' I thought drifting back to sleep.

16. Characters in this post:
    The woods around him were as familiar as his own torture chamber. These trees hadn't changed in his nightmares since he was four. Their placement resembled a perfect half-circle, the other half completed by a wall of people.

Each man was a blur, a sharp contrast to the clarity of the trees. White coats and silver instruments reminded him of doctors and laboratory workers. Black, silver boots squeaked loudly on the others. A total of twelve, man shaped figures stood before him, shifting and throwing odd shapes around with their blurred edges.

One man, on the far left, made a move towards him. Black, glove covered fingers reached out to Talon, who found himself rooted to the spot. Fear clouded his judgment, and instead of his usual calm, cold expression, he felt his face knot up and reveal just how much fright he felt. A gloved finger brushed against the throbbing pulse in his throat. Lightly, the fingers closed around his neck, and suddenly, the shocking gentleness was gone, replaced by the rough closing of his windpipe. His vision went dark, the pale face and white coat in front of him standing out sharply against the backdrop. The man... he recognized him! A strangled cry erupted from his throat as his older brother choked him mercilessly, watching the light fade out of Talon's eyes as the attacker's own lit up with excitement and joy.

Outside of the dream, Talon's hand closed over his throat, legs thrashing and kicking him onto the floor. Strangled cries could be heard.

17. Characters in this post:
    I heard soft whimpering emanating from a source beside me. I looked over and noticed it was Talon."Talon..." I whispered. His whimpers turned into cries as he thrashed and fell to the floor. I jumped to the floor worried. "Talon... Talon!" I shook the thrashing, scared boy. "Talon wake up!Wake up.." I shook him harder trying to snap him out of it. I noticed his hand closed tightly over his throat and tried to pry his fingers off of his throat. No matter how hard I tried he just kept thrashing refusing to wake up. Tears threatened to slide down my face and I swallowed the sobs that wanted to escape.Talon is the most important thing to focus on right now, get a hold of yourself I scolded myself.

18. Characters in this post:
    Black gloved fingers tightened briefly, and vanished. Seventeen seconds...

The dream ended at the same time it always did. The hand that had been holding his throat closed slackened and fell to his side, lying still on Liz's thigh. The warmth on his arm disoriented him enough to stir him from his half-slumber following the incessant reoccurring nightmare. Weary, Talon opened his eyes a slit, and peered at Liz.

"Is a dream all it takes for you to let me touch your no-no square?" He grinned mischievously, tapping her thigh in suggestion with her finger-tips.

19. Characters in this post:
    Ace glared at the pompous cat. Sighing, she sauntered over to the tuna dish, hooking a thumb under its lid, and walking off. Before entering the kitchen, she eyed him over her shoulder.

"I am not your servant. I do this because you can't do it yourself, with your lack of opposable thumbs," She said, "Which you will never have! Muahaha!" She laughed comically, walking away.

20. Characters in this post:
    "Stop it!" I playfully hit him on the arm. "Are you ok? You scared me to death!"

21. Characters in this post:
    Talon grinned, and pulled himself off of her lap. He knelt in front of her, and took her hand gently in his own.

"I'm fine. Just a dream, after all. Besides, we have work to do. Much as I would love to stay..." He brought himself to his feet and stood straight, extending his hand to Liz, "The guards are getting closer and closer to camp, and we need to know why. "

22. Characters in this post:
    "But I don't want to work, I want one selfish day. Please?" I gave Talon the puppy eyes even though I knew it wouldn't work. I got on my knees "I will beg... You know I wouldn't usually do this and I feel like a complete idiot down here so make your decision... Please?"

23. Characters in this post:
    "Maooo..." As his precious tuna can was being stolen, Darring stared after it with a mournful look in his eyes. He jumped off the bookshelf and followed Ace, and when he caught up to her, latched himself to her leg with his claws.

"MAO."

24. Characters in this post:
    Talon was tempted to make a jab at her undignified and rather arousing position on her knees, but honestly, would that help things? Perhaps it would, perhaps it wouldn't.... She would probably slap him, but it would be awfully funny. His eyes raked over her before settling on a decision.

Talon towered over the small- even smaller, while begging-captain of their youthful crew, looking down with an evil glint in his eye.

"Normally, I wouldn't condone such blatant disregard for rules," He said with sarcastic conviction, "But since you're on your knees..." He sighed dramatically, and knelt to touch his finger to the bottom of her chin, forcing her to look at him, "I'll make an exception."

Talon's eyes stopped to look at the lush lips that were so close to his own. They were soft, pinkish, and flared outwards, full of promise and untouched perfection. They were so near, just an inch or two and he would be mindlessly happy.

No! Liz is not a toy! She's not a mindless admiring whore you picked up of the street! Talon down on his tongue to bring himself back to reality and treat his eyes from Liz's perfect mouth, back to her eyes. Unfortunately, those are equally entrancing... He groaned inwardly.

25. Characters in this post:
    "Normally, I wouldn't condone such blatant disregard for rules," He said with sarcastic conviction, "But since you're on your knees..." He sighed dramatically, and knelt to touch his finger to the bottom of her chin, forcing her to look at him, "I'll make an exception."
    For some odd reason this made me giggle. " You're such a jerk sometimes." I say still giggling like some little school girl." It's okay though, I'll get you back soon." I grab his hand and drag him back over to the bed. 'I really hope he doesn't comment on my giggling' ' Please, oh please don't make a stupid comment on my giggling'

26. Characters in this post:
    Talon halted for a moment, but ultimately let himself be dragged to the bed. That was quite unusual...

"Did our almighty, ever serious leader just giggle? Like a schoolgirl?" He gasped mockingly. This was simply irresistible teasing material. He continued, grinning from ear to ear, "Oh, the entire world must know of this development! Such a miracle! Hell surely must have frozen over!"

He toppled to the bed on top of Liz, holding himself up on his elbows. Before she could start glaring and regain her serious nature, he promptly allowed his tongue to slip from his mouth and lick the tip of her nose teasingly. Ha, now how was the serious/giggle girl going to deal with that!

27. Characters in this post:
    " Did you just insult my giggles?" I asked as soon as Talon and I got to the bed. He fell on me and the quickly raised himself up onto his elbows. He leaned down and licked the tip of my nose. " Did you just lick my nose?" I couldn't help it I smiled and giggled again. His hair kept falling into his face so I pushed it out of the way, my hand resting on his collar bone. I had a mischievous glint in my eyes. I leaned up until his lips were mere inches from mine. I looked up at him and then I licked the tip of his nose. " Hahahahaha... " I smirked at him, knowing how evil I am teasing him, but he deserved it. Besides I told him I'd get him back.

28. Characters in this post:
    Deep in the recesses of the Earth there is a land unlike any other. It is made up of your greatest dreams and fears. This place has been referred to as Wonderland. The strange thing is only one person has actually had access to this place. Is it you?

29. Characters in this post:
    Ace was stopped suddenly, when a pair of delicate paws wrapped themselves around her leg and stayed there, hooking into her pants leg with sharp claws. After seeing a video on the internet about the horrors of de-clawing, she had refused to do such a thing to her cat.

Ace stared forward determinedly, refusing to let his pitiful meowing activate her female sentiments. After another few yowls, however, she had to look down.

Clinging to her calf like a baby to a bottle was her darling russian blue, peering up at her from beyond her knees with wide green eyed. Mr Tiddles was looking at her as if she had just kicked a puppy and laughed. Ace sighed. She really was a weakling when it came to cute things.

In the next moment, the can of tuna was returned to the floor, in the cat's reach. She scratched his head briefly, before returning to her sofa to read.

((Up for a time skip to this evening, at the full moon?))

30. Characters in this post:
    It was almost time. Seconds ticked at the clock and Darring would feel the terrible aching of his bones as his body started the transformation. There was never any pain to the process now, as it only had hurt the first two times he had changed.

Ace was not asleep when the moon rose, and the cat was downstairs, away from the woman as his entire being seemed to just shift with the soft sounds of bones clicking and rearranging. He cringed some, but only at the growing discomfort in his knees and arms.

When everything was done, the Russian Blue was sitting in the middle of the living room, now human and naked. He sat there for a while, his hands resting on the floor behind him and his legs pulled into a cross-legged sitting arrangement. He was rolling his neck, getting a little bit more used to his now less-furry body and new height.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 35