Login to your account

Mind Blown 1x1

Invitation only. Group of separate 1x1 roleplays to experiment to our heart's content.......

Tags: 1, 1x1, amazing, blown, butt butt butts, epic, fun, hiuknowme, invitation, kyoko chie, mind, private, x, yaoi

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Hiuknowme

Created: 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

This RPG is Invitation Only!

Rules

1) READ THE ABOVE SIGN.
 + This RPG is Invitation Only! This is between myself and a few fellow roleplayers willing to get our ideas out to share and bounce ideas around. If you haven't been formally invited by one of the members, I won't allow you to post. You can, however, read and watch, or make suggestions to us through Visitor/Private messages or through our writing forums, or even ask to join. I'm generous. I promise.

2) FOLLOW THE RULES.
 + WTFRPG rules and regulations. (Sexual content- Some minor suggestive content only. Anything beyond that; take it up outside of the forum.)

3) GRAMMAR AND POST LENGTH.
 + Every post must be at least a paragraph long, with accurate grammar. All dialogue will be held in quotations at the very least, as if I was saying, "This!" Beyond that, you can decorate your post as you like. Please don't burn my eyes and kill my pixels with death-defying neon colors. 

4) New ideas and tentative suggestions welcome.
+ Don't be afraid to start a new roleplay here! This is the place for you to get out your beta ideas tested, and your little bunny story lines satisfied. If it bombs, so what! Now, you know not to do that again. And if it succeeds, feel free to post an official roleplay outside of Mind Blown.