Login to your account

Mind Blown 1x1

Invitation only. Group of separate 1x1 roleplays to experiment to our heart's content.......

Tags: 1, 1x1, amazing, blown, butt butt butts, epic, fun, hiuknowme, invitation, kyoko chie, mind, private, x, yaoi

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: Hiuknowme

Created: 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Mind Blown 1x1

1. Characters in this post:
    fgfg

2. Characters in this post:
    ((The text options are killing me. Returning to normal type...))

Ace was in the middle of a rather fascinating romance novel, when she heard some sort of odd groaning from the other room. Her shoulders hunched, tense. An intruder...? Damnit, I can't fight for shit.

She uncurled her legs from its comfortable position around a pillow, and quietly set her sock covered feet onto the cold floor. It took only a few steps to bring her to the next doorway and peer inside just beyond the door frame...

And freeze in shock.

A naked man sprawled in the middle of the spare bedroom. Granted, he was quite a handsome man, but still quite uninvited. What is the proper response in this situation... Running? Screaming? Threatening to call the police?

3. Characters in this post:
    Perking up at the smell of a familiar person, he looked up and over at the woman who stared down at him in complete shock.

"Mew." he said, the sound odd and deep in his throat. He coughed a few times and then went to smile at her. Was that a human sound? Was he human. He looked down at his lap, and raised his hands, studying them. He tried to retract the long digits, but instead they just clenched in slightly. he continued to study them before he glanced back up at Ace.

"Me-" he went into a hacking cough once again. His vocal chords were just not made for making the high pitched noises a cat normally wouldn't make.

4. Characters in this post:
    His cough shook her back down to earth.

Ace stared down a moment longer, tensing in case she had to fight. No, wait, retract that thought. If he was an intruder, he would have attacked her by now, worn clothes and a mask to hide his description, something. No robber would enter a house naked. There's too much to oggl- ahem, recognize in a lineup. And he hasn't moved. Surely that means he's simply... lost? Perhaps? Her head tilted to the left in thought, relaxing her stance.

He was coughing now, loud hacks in response to his attempts at meowing. A voice int her back of her head sputtered at the thought of a man trying to meow, but she ignored it.

Click. A small, rhythmic click echoed behind Ace's left ear.. Perspectives shifted, colors drained, and where Ace once stood, in her place towered the cold, logical persona known as Evandar Maddox.

If he intended to harm me, he would have done so. I cannot make a choice devoid of bias without more data. "Stop meowing- or trying to, anyway. You're not a cat, nor a burglar. Who are you? Tell me your name."

5. Characters in this post:
    For the last ten months, Central Politia have been entering disturbing reports. First, we were informed of discontent among citizens of our largest city, containing 600,000 citizens of Hiumanity. These reports were consistent for a time, but nothing substantial or dangerous was officially documented, so we decided to leave it. More recently, we have record of riots and skirmishes with the police, our people usually being the ones to incite rebellion. Finally, Central reported their fear of being mobbed. Still, the citizens are not allowed to have weaponry and retaliation by Central hasn't been reported, so we dismissed it.

We should not have. Central has yet to make a report in a full two months, a huge deviation from our protocol for weekly data analysis. We must assume the worst.

Our best team is being informed as we speak. We do not know what has incited such drastic action from our citizens, but it is not important at the moment. We need to get our people under control, before other population centers hear of this event. so far, we've kept it under wraps, withholding information will no work forever.

STELLA will get this under control.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 31 to 35 of 35