Login to your account

Silver Light

Town filled with mysteries, magic and more.........

Tags: angel, demon, fantasy, high school, human, magic, mystery, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ageha

Created: 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Linbooru Houses

Part of Linbooru where most of people houses are. Not too far away from Beach.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Silver Light

1. Characters in this post:
    "Monty. Monty-y~ Here boy, it's time to go for our walk. Where is that little guy?" Issak already got the two older ones with their leashes on as Harriet (Medium sized) looks ready to go, while Jackson (Largest) was rolling around. Before Issak decided to check indoors the little one escaped from the large-sized dog door and crashed into Issak's leg. He bent down to pick the small sized puppy and lifted him by the armpits. "There you are Monty." The small puppy simply barked and kept on panting as Issak went for a hug. "Oh you're so cute. That goes for the two of you too." The remaining two simply barked and started walking ahead. Issak had placed Monty backed down and followed along.

The morning sun was still rising and it was certainly a sight for sore eyes. Especially for the ones who wake up early to walk their dogs and look at the beach side. "This is great." He kept on walking till there was a group of kids walking towards him. Issak flinched a bit and lowered his head to avoid eye contact with the group. They just simply passed Issak without regarding him in anyway. He did overhear one of the girl talking about his "cute dogs." "They must be heading to the beach to get an early dive." The dogs just casually walked on without any response to their owner talking. "Let's walk for 20 corners then I need to head to the library to work."

2. Characters in this post:
    As sun shined, Rosebel decided to spread her angelic wings for a while. Although she now could control them much then before, she still couldn't keep her wings in for too long. Longest she has gone without spreading wings was for a week, but in the end of that week, Rosebel felt completely exhausted. That is why she tries to free her wings whenever given the chance.
    After half hour of dozing in sun and grooming her wings, Rosebel hid them again and went inside to dress up in her usual attire - white dress, white knee-length socks, black high heel shoes and little purple jacket. After eating breakfast that consisted of two boiled eggs, toast with strawberry jam and wild strawberry tea, Rosebel decided to go for a walk to the beach.
    Girl loved the beach especially in the mornings. Not many people where there then and air coming from sea instantly washed away all worries. As Rosebel made her way towards the beach, she noticed Issak, one of her classmates, walking 3 dogs - one big, one medium and one little pup. Rosebel wasn't friends with anyone in school, but she still acted nice to keep up her imagine. It would be troublesome if humans suspected something of her true personality.
    "Good morning, Issak," Rosebel greeted him with yet another fake but radiant smile.

3. Characters in this post:
    Issak instantly froze up as he heard a very familiar voice enter his ears. He stiffly turned to face the female sound and the moment their eyes met he had a big quivering smile on his face. "Ro..ro..ros..Rosabe..l..Rosabel?" He could not bring his creepy like smile down and his cheeks started to turn red. Oh no, oh no. What do I do? Rosabel is here talking to me. Why is she talking to me? Nobody is around. His mind was panicking and he shivered at every second interval. He was trying to say something but was just stuttering. Then Jackson, the largest of the pack, headbutted the back of his knees and he was pushed a step forward and his words came out half fluently. "What are you doing so early in the morning. It is a good day to walk your dogs isn't it?" He was averting his eyes. Oh great, the first time I talked to her in a long while and I am coming off as some kind of freak.

4. Characters in this post:
    "I'm just taking a walk to the beach to breath some fresh air. And yes, it is perfect time to walk dogs, only unfortunately I don't have any," Rosebel replied to clumsy boy. She could hear that he was nervous and his red cheeks showed that off even more. However Rosebel didn't dislike this boy. He was clumsy and shy, but better the most humans.
    While others were just fooling around Issak actually studied in school that left good impression on him.

5. Characters in this post:
    The three dog just stared at him and then looked at each other before decided to just dashed off towards Rosabel's direction. Issak who was still left unguarded was pulled by the force of them and ended up tripping forward and making a frontal impact into Rosabel. Having the two of them tumbled onto the ground. Issak had let out a scream and the next thing he knew he was on top of Rosabel. His eyes just started spinning. What have you guys done!? He jumped off her and then ran away from Rosabel. "I am so sorry!" That was the lat thing he screamed before disappearing at the corner. Jackson and Harriet chased after their owner. While Monty, the small one, walked over to Rosabel and started licking her cheek. It was trying be apologetic to her.

6. Characters in this post:
    Rosebel was one second away from losing her temper. Two dogs throwing a boy on top certainty did not feel nice. If he hadn't disappeared the same second he fell on Rosebel she probably would have showed part of her demonic side. Luckily she wasn't hurt, but she wasn't sure about Issak though. He dashed off so quickly she didn't even get the chance to see if he was fine.
    The smallest of dogs stayed behind its owner and licked Rosebel as if apologizing for behavior of other two dogs.
    "It's alright! It could have been much worse," Rosebel said as she patted little dog and motioned it to follow its owner. After little pup disappeared behind corner Rosebel resumed her walk to beach.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6