Login to your account

Silver Light

Town filled with mysteries, magic and more.........

Tags: angel, demon, fantasy, high school, human, magic, mystery, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ageha

Created: 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in School Gym

Gym classes and sport clubs take place here.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Silver Light

1. Characters in this post:
    The weekend passed like it was nothing for the town. Issak had left early morning on the Sunday without waking up Rosabel. He did leave a note thanking her for the night and safely made it home. The news made an announcement that their was a blackout at the south end of the beach but no further mention on the reason why it happened. The whole Sunday was spent Issak bullying himself for putting an awkward wall between him and Rosabel. The weekend was pretty much unproductive.

When the Monday morning came, Issak made sure to leave out food for his dogs as no one would be home to give them lunch. He spent the whole day trying to avoid Rosabel when he saw her in hallways, and kept to himself while during class. If she was ever got close enough to him, he had made his way to the nearest exit.

The school day had ended without Issak saying a word to anybody. He just felt more tired making this an effort. "Maybe I should have said something to Rosabel. But I can't help it if I have to avoid her." By the time he got to the school entrance, a group of student had started to surround Issak. Sweat rolled down his cheeks as they told him that they have some business with the boy.

At the back of school gym, he was getting punched and kicked while a couple were rummaging his bag. The group leader walked up and picked up Issak by the shirt collar. "So my boys told me that you had a little run in with Rosabel and then more news came that they saw you being taken in to her place. What is your relationship to our school's princess?" Issak did not utter a word. Another blow to the face knocked him to the wall. "You think Rosabel would hang out with a bookworm like you. I understand that she take cares of her peers, but close relationship with her is only deserving for the popular people like me." The leader kicked Issak in the stomach. He let out a painful cry. "Pathetic, you better stay away from Rosabel." Issak wanted to say something, but he was in too much pain to say anything. He was making too much effort to pick himself up. The leader seeing Issak struggling went over to pick up a sturdy branch. Notorious motives were pretty much going through the bully's eyes.

2. Characters in this post:
    Rosebel now realized that she had made a mistake. She could see Issak fighting with his tears and pride. Obviously he didn't want to be seen like that. Rosebel became angry at bullies. This boy didn't deserve it, as he was one of those rare human beings that weren't annoying and made sense.
    Rosebel went up to beaten up boy and reached her hand out to him.
    "There was nothing you could do against so many of them, so there's no need to be ashamed. I'm not going to laugh at you just because you're not a superhuman who could beat up a whole gang of guys at once," she said hoping that Issak would feel little bit better. She also promised that she'll play a little prank on those guys later, so they would know their place.

3. Characters in this post:
    When Rosabel told him that he should not be ashamed, he just simply lost his composure. The tears just could not be held back but it did not stop him from lifting his head to glare at Rosabel. "You don't understand..." He was able to convey his words properly. He was now talking to Rosabel with confidence. But his thoughts were shrouded with fury. He knocked her hand away and with closing his eyes, he just simply yelled at her. "Someone as popular as you don't understand the pain and strife of people like me!" He then came to the realization that he was yelling at Rosabel. But it was too late for him to take anything back. Issak just simply ran passed her and out of the school ground. I'm such an idiot.

Posts 1 to 3 of 3