Login to your account

Silver Light

Town filled with mysteries, magic and more.........

Tags: angel, demon, fantasy, high school, human, magic, mystery, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: Ageha

Created: 11-30-2012, 04:44 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in Linbooru High School

Only school in Linbooru town.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Silver Light

1. Characters in this post:
    When Rosebel woke up, Issak had already gone home. That meant less trouble for Rosebel so she could peacefully spend Sunday reading books.
    However peace didn't last long, because next day was yet another Monday which meant more torture for Rosebel. She hated being school's idol, because humans were so nosy and expected perfection from her, which she could easily show them. But something was odd today. Issak who usually wasn't too far away from Rosebel, was now nowhere to be seen although he was in school. It was as if he was avoiding her. But she paid no attention to it. Last thing Rosebel needed is to start worrying about some human.

Before beginning of gym class Rosebel noticed as gang of boys made their way out of school, behind the gym. At beginning Rosebel ignored it, but when lesson started Rosebel noticed that both Issak and everyone from the gang were absent. It was obvious that gang decided to pick on poor little Issak. Sighing to herself Rosebel told teacher that she need to use the bathroom and went to same place were gang went before.
    Rosebel wasn't wrong. When she reached the place, she saw how guys were beating up little guy and their so called leader had picked up stick, which he most likely intended to use on Issak.
    "Don't you guys have anything better to do then gang up on someone much weaker then you?" Rosebel said in cold voice bringing everyone's attention to herself.

2. Characters in this post:
    Issak saw Rosabel came to aid him from the bully and all he cold do was bite the bottom of his lips. The leader just simply clicked his tongue and tossed the stick aside. "We're leaving." Before the guy left, he gave an evil glare at Issak and all Issak could do was look away. The group disperse and Issak picked himself from the floor. His head still hanging downward. Great, Rosabel now witness my bullying. He clenched his right fist tightly as a bit of blood was forming on his palm. He was trying his hardest to hold back his tears, but he could not help to have some of them escape the ducts. I don't want her to see me like this.

3. Characters in this post:
    Rosebel was mad, but this time at Issak. As if that little runt knew anything of how annoying it was to be popular. All the pity she had felt for Issak disappeared so she returned to lesson. Humans were such ungrateful creatures. You save them and they'll throw knife in your face.
    "I shouldn't have helped him after all," Rosebel said to herself.

When Rosebel had been done with cleaning duty which she had to do today, she finally could go home. However it was already quite late so it was dark outside. She was probably one of last students to leave the school.
    On way home Rosebel felt as if she was being watched. She carefully looked from side to another to see if someone was near. However she couldn't feel any demons so it probably was just some stalker. To lose him, Rosebel started running really fast, however she didn't get far because she bumped into someone and fell down on ground.
    "Why are you running?" Asked Rosebel's demon uncle Lucifer who was now standing right in front of her.
    "So it was you who was stalking me," Rosebel stated and quickly stood up and cleaned her clothes.
    "Stalking? No! I was guarding you!" Lucifer said seriously. It was unusual for him to be serious as he was always joking around.
    "Guarding? Why?" Rosebel asked bit surprised.
    "Turns out that little demon you killed wasn't alone. His partner ran all the way to hell to tell about you to Demon King!" Lucifer said and started pulling Rosebel towards her house.
    "You're joking right! Demon King is after me now!"
    "Yes, but he won't be coming right away. For now we need to stay here and prepare when he comes. I'm going to help you!" Lucifer said. Rosebel was surprised as her uncle never really tried to help her family. Then again he never betrayed them either.
    "I understood, but now could you please change into human form or someone might see you," Rosebel said as she pointed towards Lucifer's horns. He just chuckled and then turned back into human.

4. Characters in this post:
    Issak just stopped running as he was completely out of breath. All the pain was rushing through his body. He did not even realize that his scar was clearly reacting. "What have I done? I didn't want to yell at her. She just doesn't understand." He punched the vending machine and the reflective surface showed his beat up face. "She was offering to help me out too. I'm the one who was stupid. I want to change, I wish I was stronger." He looked back at the reflection as he could clearly see the reflection of what appeared to be a monster behind him. He quickly turned around only to get body slammed by the lion-like man creature. His tongue showed to be snake like. "I ssssmell the sssscent of the half-blood. They ssssay the half-blood is female. But why you have the ssssscent." Issak suddenly recall this sensation of the pain as that of the night Rosabel. "What.. are you?" The demon stared straight into his eyes, as if it was reading his memories. "I ssssee. You have met the half-blood. Then I sssshould usssse you." Issak was struggling to fight back, but was in too much pain to move. "If it'ssss power you want. Then I will give you." The leonine creature turned into a black smog and was being vacuumed into Issak's nose and mouth. Once it disappeared into Issak, he landed on his feet as Issak's appearence started to change. His hair becoming more wild, gaining lion features, and a devil's tail. His eyes glowed red and a sinister smile sprouted. "I will find the half-blood." The possessed Issak let out a roar and was back tracking to where Issak came from.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4