Login to your account

Thread: Creative Title : Offering Freebies

Creative Title : Offering Freebies

First, I'm sorry if this is in the incorrect forum.

Second, I am not looking for an art trade. I do not want to be bound to drawing your character.

Now, I spend a lot of my time painting but I don't always have an abundance of ideas. If you have a character you would like art of and would like to help me out by offering them up on a metaphorical chopping block I might use them as a subject for one of my water color paintings.

Do note, I do not have art samples and I am not promising I will pick your character or that I will pick any character at all. If, on the off chance, I do use your character I will provide a digital, water-marked copy of the painting and you will have permission to use the art as a representation of the character. All rights to the art will remain mine, however.

I do need a well-written description of your character for me to consider choosing them, please keep in mind that this will help your chances. : )
    If you were evil, then do evil.
    If you were good, did you regret it?
    Were you successful? Were you clever?
    When you wanted it, did you get it?
    Well, here's your chance, do it again. Do it through me, but it's still you sin.
    I want to taste it, no consequences.
    We'll give each other a second chance.

hi Orangy, wanna draw my character Sebastian?

http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....ub=pool&id=842

Ignore the picture. It was mandatory.

However, he does have that kind of brownish sand like hair, with squinty grey eyes and thin lips, he's about 5'9'', sort of a narrow face, toned build but not by a lot. Think 16 year old boy. A thin scar at the LEFT corner of his mouth going straight down twards his chin, about an inch long. He is, however, 29 years old so he does have a little bit of wrinkling around the corners of his eyes.

Please accept, but if you say no, i'll understand~
    Last edited by Mewt; 11-23-2012 at 02:26 AM.

I'll give it a shot but don't shoot me if I don't finish it or don't do it well. If I have a weak point it's definitely men.
    If you were evil, then do evil.
    If you were good, did you regret it?
    Were you successful? Were you clever?
    When you wanted it, did you get it?
    Well, here's your chance, do it again. Do it through me, but it's still you sin.
    I want to taste it, no consequences.
    We'll give each other a second chance.