Login to your account

Xanth D20

This is a game like no other game you have played on here. I will be your gm, and will be taking you on a path through the land of Xanth. It is a land oddly shaped like the peninsula of Florida in drear mundania with a gap running across the middle that every one forgets, strange monsters such as goblins and tangle trees, and a place where every human has a single talent! Oh, and we can't forget that pillows grown on bushes, as do swords and pies while you get drinks from milk pod weeds of lake Tsoda popka. Come then, my children, int......

Tags: adventure, cute, dice, dm, fantasy, puns, silly, xanth

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Aerion

Created: 06-20-2011, 02:10 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

epic fail, I lost every thing I wrote here. 

No characters yet, I need to work on the rules first. This is mostly just a teaser to get people's minds running.
Xanth is a land of magic shaped oddly like the peninsula of Florida in drear mundania. Every human is born with a single magic talent. Many non humans exist, please send me a message in the ooc forum or over pm right away if you would like to play a nonhuman. Common non humans include: Centaurs (some have magic talents, others shuns those with talents as they are considered obscene), Ogres who have no magic talent but are super strong and speak in rhyme, goblins who's women are beautiful and kind but who's men are stupid and fierce. Goblins only have half powers only getting the other half if pairs with a harpy. Harpies who's women are ugly and viscous and who's males are rare and surprisingly handsome also have half powers. Nagas can change between snake, human, and naga form as their only power. Some mer people can gain legs for the land as well. 

Xanth is in peril! the magic is disappearing in random pockets. People are waking up suddenly with no power to speak of, or worse centaurs are waking up as horse and human, goblins as bratty little children and ogres as oafish large figured humans! Well what do you do when you have a problem in Xanth? You go to see the good magician of course! Each character will be built during a one on one session with me and will start some where in the land of Xanth. They must then journey to see the good magician, running into the perils of Xanth and possibly other players along the way. 

I have a lot of details and rules to work out, but feel free to contact me about potential characters. I will be using a combo of d20 and point building from a green ronin system modified for the forum format. Once I have the rules finalized, they will be posted here.

Rules

The Creator of this roleplay did not set any rule! You can do whatever you like!